• Published 23rd Aug 2019
  • 1,117 Views, 15 Comments

The art of Chromatic chaos - Storylover-Vodhr

  • ...
1
 15
 1,117

The confusion

Twilight was at a loss, for several conjoining reasons.

Such as why the Princess was so happy that she had made a "friend". Sure, she knew logically that her social life was nonexistent; even her biological parents and Spike had made mention of that. But that was irrelevant to her studies as a whole. She was a student of magic; not some future diplomat or potential leader. Social skills weren't something that was needed for her particular field beyond the occasional word toward lab assistants or other members of her field, and even then she just needed to be concise and clear, which was never a problem she had in the first place.

The second reason was why she was following her "friend" in the first place. She could easily just go back to the princess and tell her outright that she had no relation to the pony that had flown in and destroyed her tower in naught but in instant. She could confess that she did in fact spend her weekend reorganizing her books, and that would be that.

But instead, she was here. Walking down the street toward the massive sports center that she had only knew of in passing, going to see a Wonderbolts show that she had no interest in at the behest of a pony that she could only feel full blooded hate towards. Living a lie to the Princess, only because she didn't want to disappoint her further.

"So, uh, where from here?"

It was sickening.

"We take a left."

What could friendship do, anyway?

Author's Note:

This chapter ended up just being a rant from Twilight, and by the time I realized it, 8 minutes had passed. So, uh, yeah.

Tada? :twilightblush:

Comments ( 4 )

Loved this. It's beautifully flowing, and I love how each chapter is a scene and that it switches perspectives. Also, well done on capturing the character's, well, character!

Well these were fun. I love the alternating viewpoints and the perspective from pre-show era for these ponies. I wonder if Twilight will end up liking the show or not.

This is fun, with good potential for cute twidash moments. I'll have to follow this with hope for future updates :twilightsmile:

Thank you for writing this!

GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment