• Published 23rd Aug 2019
  • 1,113 Views, 15 Comments

The art of Chromatic chaos - Storylover-Vodhr

  • ...
1
 15
 1,113

The cleaning

Dash couldn't believe this. She wasn't a librarian, she wasn't a janitor, and she certainly wasn't some prissy purple unicorn's servant.

Yet, here she was. Helping a purple beast made of pure evil re-shelve a entire tower's worth of books. Sure, she did knock them all over, but she had apologized! She totally didn't owe the unicorn any more than that.

Heck, she didn't even know why she was still here, adding book after book onto shelf after shelf.

Maybe it was because she actually felt a bit bad after making such a huge mess.

Maybe it was because the unicorn had been practically in tears before she blew up so spectacularly. (And almost literally.)

Or, maybe...

Just maybe...

It was because when she had tried to bolt, the unicorn had literally teleported her into the side of a wall, proving that any attempt of escape was impossible.

Yeah, that was probably it.

"Ugh, so... where does this one go?"

The purple unicorn, who's name she literally didn't even know yet, let out a huff.

"That's Starswirl's compendium, volume four. It goes in the magic section, by his other works."

That only made Dash sigh, and after a moment of trying to hold back a growl, she managed to cool off enough to sound at least a little civil.

"I don't know where that is."

Another huff, and a helpful arrow of glowing purple appeared from nothing, pointing toward a shelf a good fifty feet away.

"There."

Dash could only give a sigh, and move toward the shelf, mentally cursing the purple unicorn as she moved in the direction of the arrow.