• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 16,019 Views, 461 Comments

Nympho Next Door - MrWriterWriter



The new gal next door turns out to be a lot more than a neighbor for Spike.

Comments ( 16 )

Nice to see this story back. Now how will his next targets go?

So happy to see a new chapter, very welldone.

Hey, its updated. So great to see this back.

Good god I've missed this story! Glad to see you come back to it!

Definitely take Diamond and Silver to Thighlights, considering how Diamond first met Spike she'd probably love being fucked in front of an audience. If you're looking for an idea on how to deal with Spoiled I suggest Spike somehow seducing her and Diamond recording it to use as blackmail so she can't control her anymore.

Been following all your stories from here to fanfiction to archive, I thought the stories here were left gone. I am smiling so big it hurts! Thank you for the update!

I was starting to think this would never get updated but I guess better late than never.

No complaints here. The important thing is you came back.

I’m happy to see you back and I have to say great chapter.

Welcome back. Most excellent.

Just caught up. Personally hoping for a Cadence cameo, either as a cheating housewife or in an open relationship. (I took a small break from the story so I can’t remember if she’s been mentioned yet or not)

Nice to see you back! I hope that, at some point, you're going to update the School story and such as well^^ Right now, I myself am struggling with trying to finish some writing.

5 YEARS; and this story rises out of the grave live Vegeta on Namek!

You're not dead! And neither is this fic!

He23t #15 · Tuesday · · ·

Yay New Chapter!

I hope this means there will be even more in the near future.

Login or register to comment