• Published 21st Dec 2018
  • 308 Views, 11 Comments

Miranda, the Human - Kaity-Kat



Flower Love finds herself in a strange new world. Can she find her way back, or will she be stuck this way for good?

  • ...
 11
 308

Chapter 8

"Hello? Is it working?"
I set the ribbon on the coffee table, and sat on the couch, while Miranda stood behind it.
"It's good to hear your voice, Princess." I spoke
"Oh, good. This spell isn't the easiest to figure out." She said "How are you doing?"
"I'm doing alright." I replied "I met a friend, here, who's helped me avoid looking like an idiot to anypony else."
"Well, that's good." Twilight responded "Friends sure do make things easier. Is she there with you?"
I gestured to Miranda
"Uh..." She started awkwardly "It's a pleasure to meet you, your highness."
"Please," Twilight started, chuckling "call me Twilight. Thank you for helping my friend. I'm sure this is all new and sudden to you, and it may be stressful, but I'm sure she really appreciates your help."
I thought for a minute and I realised something.
"Twilight." I started "I thought it might be helpful to note. It seems this world is very similar to the one you went to a while back. With small differences."
"You're familiar with that?" She questioned "Well, I'll keep that in mind."

Author's Note:

I don't remember what I'd originally planned, but I realised this story is too easy to conclude, now (this chapter has been sitting here as is for months).....
So I'll go ahead and bring it to conclusion, and maybe start a new story. sorry for the crappy story. :/

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment