• Published 21st Dec 2018
  • 308 Views, 11 Comments

Miranda, the Human - Kaity-Kat



Flower Love finds herself in a strange new world. Can she find her way back, or will she be stuck this way for good?

  • ...
 11
 308

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

This story was started on Google+. The first few chapters are copy/pasted from there. If for whatever reason you want to see the original Google+ colletion you're of course welcome to do so.

Edit: Obviously, this is outdated and Google+ no longer exists lol
Man,this is old.

"Have a nice day, and good luck on your date." said the yellow unicorn with a wink. She released the flowers with her magic as the pony across the counter grasped them in his teeth.

"Thanks, Flower Love! You're the best!" he replied before trotting off.

"Another day, another satisfied customer." Flower congratulated herself flipping her green mane. She picked up the bits the other pony had left on her counter and floated them along with her as she walked back inside her flower shop, dropped them into a chest, and went back to continue her work. She picked up some flowers and began arranging them when she heard some familiar voices outside that seemed pretty urgent.

"Hurry up, Fluttershy!" said a brash, tomboyish voice "We need to get to the train fast if we're gonna make it in time!"

"Why did the map have to call us to the Dragonlands? You know how I feel about dragons, Rainbow Dash...." replied a soft spoken voice

"Look. I know you're scared of dragons, and all, but remember dragons and ponies are friends, now." offered the first voice "besides, you know Ember, right? We'll be meeting with her when we get there. She'll have our back. Don't worry."

"O-okay...."

"Now let's go!"

Flower went to her window and watched the two pegasi fly toward the train station. "I wish my life could be interesting like theirs." she sighed "I mean... don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I love seeing the smiles on ponies' faces when I give them the perfect bouquet....." she looked off in the pegasi's direction "but I'd still like to have some excitement in my life."

She turned away from the window with a heavy sigh and went back to work arranging her flowers.
"Maybe someday" she hoped.