• Published 21st Dec 2018
  • 308 Views, 11 Comments

Miranda, the Human - Kaity-Kat



Flower Love finds herself in a strange new world. Can she find her way back, or will she be stuck this way for good?

  • ...
 11
 308

Chapter 3

She stood there, and stared at the bow. "This has to be in my head, right?" she thought to herself. She reached out to touch the bow, but was interrupted when somepony slammed the door open and ran inside.

She turned around, and there, standing in front of her was.... herself. "What in Celestia's name is going on?" she asked the new Flower Love who seemed just as dumbfounded as she was. Noticing she was missing her bow, she reached to get it.

"Wait! Don't touch it!" yelled the new one, but it was too late.

Everything went dark.

Flower Love blinked her eyes. She was back in her room again. She got up, and headed for the door, determined to find out what happened. She saw the door was already open. "So I've already left..." She said aloud to herself. Not wanting to be late, she galloped down the road to her flower shop.

She burst in the door, and saw herself looking at the bow on the floor. Old her looked up, and asked "What in Celestia's name is going on?" then, inexplicably, she turned for the bow "Wait! Don't touch it!" she yelled, but it was too late. Old her touched it and faded away.

"I don't know, Flower" she said to the empty room, beginning to panic "I don't know what's going on...."

Author's Note:

I would've rather posted my chapters one by one, but with the 1,000 word minimum to submit for approval I had to get at the least these three before it could be submitted.
From now on, they'll be uploaded one chapter at a time.

PS. Yes, I know, the chapters are short. deal with it. lol