• Published 13th Dec 2018
  • 4,730 Views, 33 Comments

Princess Celestia's Living Toilet (Scat) - StillFunk



A prisoner of Canterlot, you are sentenced to serve the Princess as her toilet.

Comments ( 11 )

The story is good, but your spelling is awful

9525415
Yeah, I'll get around to fix the errors eventually, (I hope.)

Can you write a male dom, female sub scat story?

9615993
Sorry. Not my thing.

Damnit curiosity... Is this story gonna continue?

9757752

Wow, you went straight for the hardcore stuff, didn't you?

I am planning on it... But I've let it linger here for a long time, and not sure when I'll at to it, but I intend to at least.

9757755
I realize too late I was in a dangerous water but damnit, I'm in few chapter in I can't back out now and here I'm at the end. I'm impressed on how you made this so dirty. Bravo.

9757772
Thanks a ton.

I'm calling Hiatus on this one.

I am planning on finishing it at some point, but haven't felt like it in a long time.

I think it really says a lot about our pig-headedness when we ignore obviously placed warnings. It's not like they weren't put in there for a reason or anything. It's not the author's fault if you took it upon yourself to read something that you knew would've been disgusting, then you get angry and take it out on said author. So now leaves me this question: who's the real fool in this situation? The one that made it, or the one that read it?

Login or register to comment