• Published 19th Sep 2018
  • 1,077 Views, 19 Comments

The Lost Pie - Crescent Cloud



After Pinkie Pie cloned herself with the mirror pond, one clone got away and went on a journey to Manehattan.

  • ...
0
 19
 1,077

Dear Pinkie

Dear Pinkie,

It’s been such a busy day! The paperwork in my office is stacked almost higher than me! Not that I’m complaining, of course, I asked for this. Still, I feel like I need a vacation soon, and I was wondering if you’d want to get together and maybe take a trip to Las Pegasus or something? It feels like ages since we saw each other last. But, BUT: this time, we need to talk about your liberal use of the party cannon. After what happened at the Wonderbolts show last time, I can’t believe they still let us come back there! Anyway, send me a message via Spike and let me know if you can squeeze me into your packed schedule (though, knowing you, I can’t imagine anything is impossible).

In other news, if you’re wondering how I’m doing – and I know you are – everything is going good, busy as I mentioned. Coco finally got a bigger place, and about time, too. No pony who designs such sensational clothing lines should be stuck in that broom closet. Then again, she and I both managed to cram ourselves in there at one point, didn’t we? My word, how long ago that was! I’ve already been at this place for quite a few moons. You know, there are times I think of moving to Ponyville, because I’d love to live closer to you. After all, like you said, we’re basically twin sisters.

Oh, and speaking of sisters, did I mention I’m getting to see Maud soon? She’s going to be in Manehattan in a few days for a symposium on the distribution of rock sediments in the Coltacious Era and its geohistorical implications, and we’re going to have lunch and a girl’s night! Maud is always so much fun, not that I have to tell you.

Anyway, I should be getting back to that paper work. Speaking of which, I’ve enclosed with this letter the finished manuscript for my story. I was hesitant about it at first, but I must say, you are one persuasive pony, and the publisher I spoke to seemed very interested in the idea. I guess, when I think about it, it is pretty uncommon to hear the story of a pony clone, so I guess I see where he was coming from. Let me know what you think of it. Tell Twilight, Spike, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy that I say hi and that I’m missing them. I can’t wait to see you all again soon!

Sincerely,

Mina P. Pie

P.S. I was doing some random research the other night, as I’m wont to do, and I got curious about daffodils. Did you know that, among other things, daffodils symbolize rebirth? I always figured they just meant that I was caring and sensitive, like a flower. Our cutie marks are always telling us something new, huh?

Comments ( 4 )

Loved the way you explained that short moment in the episode into such a long one. There are not many stories like this & I like what you did! Though there might be few minor mistakes, this story is lovely! :heart:xxxx

I think the chapters are somewhat short, but I really liked the story.
Awesome Job. :)

I love that this was more of a psychological journey than just action crammed together

That is a pretty good story I like that to see how the pinkie pie clone the one that got away known as mina Been doing ever since we saw her in that episode So this was a pretty awesome writing Awesome job with that

Login or register to comment