• Published 28th Aug 2018
  • 294 Views, 0 Comments

My Paper Pony: Portals of the Past - NightfallGlimmer101



This story involves my OC characters I made. It is inspired by Paper Mario, so there might be some references in there. But, the story is ponies.

  • ...
 0
 294

Prologue 2: Even Wizards Need Help/Waking Up From Unconsciousness/The Start of An Adventure

Nightfall Glimmer was currently unconscious in a deep sleep in the castle now ruled by Somber Moon. After she was taken to the tank, the evil alicorn put a syringe in her that caused her to pass out.

As she slept, she hears a voice. A ghost looking unicorn male floats by Nightfall's bed. He had a green coat, pale olive and gray hair and beard, green wizard hat, and a magic wand cutie mark

"Princess Nightfall... can you hear my voice? I'm the famous wizard Leon De Pierre of Maredonia and I'm in need of your and the rest of the Mystical Student 7's help." He says in a wise tone.

Nightfall manages to nod a little within her sleep as she heard him. She tried to open her mouth in her sleep, but couldn't for some odd reason. The wizard sighs in relief from her nod.

"That's good you can hear me. This is the thing that I need help with... is that I'm stuck in the ancient spell book "Portals of Time". The remedy book was dropped somewhere back in Prance when Somber Moon fled with you... I need you to escape this place while you can after you wake up and get the book. After that, I need you to come to the tower of Galaxia in Marelan, Itaily... where I'll explain more..." The wizard explained before having a little static sound.

Nightfall Glimmer nods in understanding in her sleep as she listened to every word. She knows she has an important task in her hooves and as a princess and Mystical Student, she will do anything in her power to help those in need.

"Alright, young princess..." Leon says. "Good luck on your journey.." After those words, he vanishes to thin air...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icylia Shocker groans as she slowly regains consciousness. She's currently having a major headache from the beating she took by Somber. When she looks around however she was in a very comfy looking house.

Then, a mare pony walks in. "Miss Icy, you are awake at last. You haven't opened your eyes for days." She says as she walks over.

"I am Roseberry Zestline. You crashed into the Werlingston Woods from the sky and my daughter, Lauriara Zestline founded you and took you here." She adds on as she helps the bat pony out of bed.

"Thank you for helping me, Miss Roseberry. I'll head out of here so I can go thank your daughter." Icy says.

"I bet she would really appreciate it if you do just that. She's a big fan of you between all of the Mystical Student 7." Roseberry replied as Icy starts to head out but she stops.

"Before I go Miss.... did you by chance see a wizard dressed unicorn stallion come in here?" She asks as Roseberry gives a completely confused face.

"I never saw anypony at all walk in or out of this house. Maybe you just had a dream! At the same time, who knows?" The parent earth pony says as she walks out.

Icylia follows after her, knowing she has to say thanks to whom will be her new companion soon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody Breeze slowly wakes up from odd poking in her back. She groans as she wakes up and a familiar voice was heard. "Mel, thank goodness you're okay!" The voice sounded an awful lot like Dawn Light.

When she manages to open her eyes, she sees a white roof. "Where am I Dawn?" She asks worried as Dawn sighs.

"We're now in a hospital. We fell and you were crumpled very bad. Don't worry, you're much better now though." The younger pegasus mare explains as they keep looking around.

"Let's get finding our friends." The two say in unison as they walk out of the hospital room. A nurse comes up to them.

"Sign out before you leave." She says as she hands a clipboard to them. Dawn immediately writes hers and Melody's name on the paper, then hands it back to the nurse.

"Done!" She says as the nurse takes back the clipboard. "Thank you." She says as she walks away. The ponies then leave the hospital to embark on their journey to find their friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prism sighs as he walks around the unknown place with Pixel and Arcade. They had woken up around an hour ago from their unconsciousness in an odd forest and were looking for a way out for the starting hour.

"Ugh!! Where are we!? And where is the way out!?" Arcade says agitated as they walk around. Just as they were looking around, there was an odd echo-y voice in the distance.

"You must go to your left and after you turn, go straight... As you go straight, you will be led out of the Woods of Haunted Tails and into the Diamond Grassy Hilltops, where we will meet." The female sounding voice says.

"Wait what!? Haunted Tails!?" Pixel says feared as he immediately panics. They do as they are told and turn to the left before sprinting as if their lives depend on it.

They kept running for 2 minutes before making it out to a grassy area with multiple hills in the distance. They look around the area after they slowed down.

"This is Diamond Grassy Hilltops, I suppose. Where are you, odd ghost female voice?" Prism speaks up as they look around.

"You did very well on listening, young colts and stallion." She says as she reveals herself to them. She was a gray pegasus with long yet spiky hair with its colors being two shades of grey and dark magenta.

She has lavender eyes, scars on her flank, eye, neck, and cheeks, and a metal wing. "I am Echo Dash, it's nice to meet you there Mystical Students. You must be Prism Bolt, Pixel Belle, and Arcade Mash." She says calmly.

Prism nods as Pixel and Arcade's jaws drop. "That is us. We are looking for our friends, who are the other Mystical Students. Can you help us?" Prism asks.

"I would help you, but I am afraid I don't know where you are. All I can do right now is wish you luck. Farewell." Echo says as she uses invisibility to disappear and fly off into the deep creepy forest again.

"Well, looks like we must find our friends!" Arcade says as they walk away to start their adventure.

Author's Note:

Hello there everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! Here are some future characters and the other main characters.
This is the famous wizard Leon De Pierre of Maredonia.

Here will be a future partner character, Rose Heart.

Here is Professor Sapphire Pearl.

Here is Princess Somber Moon, the antagonist of the story.

Another future character and a mini boss, Platinum Star.

Here is Prism Bolt.

Arcade Mash now. Next ones are Pixel Belle, Dawn Light, Melody Breeze, Raspberry Zestline, Lauriara Zestline, and Echo Dash.






And last but not least for now, here is the Diamond Grassy Hilltops.
There you go! Here is all of the remaining pictures for now. I hope you like the newest chapter. See ya! Bye bye!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment