• Published 26th Jul 2018
  • 2,104 Views, 21 Comments

Flash Of Temptation - FourShadow



Trixie loves Adagio, there's no denying that. But when Trixie's caught gawking. truths begin to unfold...

  • ...
8
 21
 2,104

Flash Of Temptation

Author's Note:

Okay, so... if I can be honest, I wanted to try writing something new, I wanted to take a risk as you can probably see. I wanted to try something a little more... daring.:twilightblush:

So... first time writing this, I don't think it'll be anything great, but I do hope you'll bare with me on this. Hope you enjoy this, and if you want to see more, please comment below.

Enjoy!

"Come on Trixie, you've got this!" Adagio cheered.

Trixie panted and pushed hard. She wasn't going to give up now. She couldn't. She had it in her, she was gonna do it!

The students in gym class were all pushing hard on the soccer field. Running in one giant circle and pushing hard. They had been running laps for a few minutes now, and Trixie was coming up on her final one. Just a few more feet, and she'll win!

She pushed hard, forcing all of her strength to rise up and take control so she could win. She had to win this now! She pushed harder, and harder and harder, until--

--until she fell down and flat on her face as she crossed the finish line, eating dirt along the way. As Adagio crossed the finish line, she ran right up, helping Trixie get up. She picked up the glasses that fell off Trixie's face which landed a few inches in front of her.

"Trixie? Baby, are you okay?"

Trixie slowly raised her head up, some dirt and a few pebbles glued to her face. She moaned from the pain.

"Did... did I cross the finish line?"

"Yes, you did. And you ate dirt, as well."

Trixie just spat out a few clunks of dirt before dropping her head back into the rocks again.

After a few more minutes, Adagio managed to help Trixie get back up on her feet and sat with her on a bench so she could recover from her injuries. Only a few scrapes and cuts, thankfully nothing serious. And Trixie wasn't suffering internally, which was another automatic plus. But Trixie wasn't entirely sure of her well being, so with some reluctance from the teacher, she was granted permission to sit out for the rest of the class. And Adagio got her girlfriend's glasses cleaned, wiping away the dirt and dust.

"How did you even fall?" Adagio asked.

"I tripped," Trixie said, feeling the cut on her knee, covered with a band-aid.

"Well, at least you'll be okay," Adagio smiled, patting her shoulder. "Want me to help you walk to the lockers?"

"No!" Trixie shouted abruptly. Adagio was sent back in shock from the response, and Trixie instantly caught herself. "Oh, I mean... uh, maybe til everyone has gone and changed?"

Adagio raised a brow. "Is something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing's wrong, its just... I-I rather not be in the locker room with um... all of them."

Adagio could see right through her shaky voice that something was wrong. But she didn't want to provoke her right now, so for now... why not try to make her smile?

"Don't want them to be seen with the sexiest girl in school?" Adagio teased.

Trixie's cheeks went red. "I-It's not really that... A-And I don't mind being seen with you."

"Because you know you're the luckiest girl around?" Adagio asked, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Trixie couldn't help but nod in response. Indeed, she was correct. Adagio Dazzle was one of the most beautiful girls in school, and her seductive voice and charming demeanor amplified it even more. Now Trixie, or any girl, wouldn't be able to compare to Adagio. Adagio was way out of Trixie's league. But Trixie knew full and well that fact, but it didn't matter to her. Adagio may have been out of her league, but she knew she loved her for the person she was on the inside, not for the outside.

Some time had passed, and gym class had ended. Last class for the day. As Trixie peaked her head into the locker room, she sighed in relief. No one around, now she could finally get cleaned up. Well, she wasn't alone.

"Trixie?"

"I'm not dead!" Trixie panicked. She sighed in relief as she turned around, knowing who had called her. "Oh, Dagi. Hey."

"Soo... how come you wanted the locker room to yourself?" Adagio asked, leaning against another set of lockers.

Trixie felt sweat run down her head. Well, she was already sweating from running in gym, but a part of it was her nervousness. What could she tell her girlfriend?

"Well, it, um... sometimes the locker room gets really crowded, and uh... well, I get a little... I'm claustrophobic."

Adagio still wasn't buying it.

"Well, alright then. Mind if I get changed with you?"

"Um, s-sure..." Trixie stuttered, turning her head to grab a towel. "I'm just, um... I'm just going to shower."

"Okay."

Trixie grabbed a bottle of shampoo and scurried over to the showers. At least Adagio was still here, she was appreciative to have her company.

The little geek removed her shirt and her shorts, now standing in just her bra and panties. After removing them, she stepped into the showers, turning it on so the hot water had been activated. She sighed in relief, feeling the nice hot water. Always relaxing, especially after a workout.


After Trixie had finally showered, she wrapped herself in a towel, and walked back over to the lockers to where Adagio had been waiting.

"Oh!" Trixie stopped, seeing Adagio. "Oh, um, Dagi. Aren't you... aren't you going to shower?"

"Trixie, I barely ran, and I stayed with you for a good majority of the end of class. I'm just here to make sure you're okay," Adagio replied.

"O-Oh," Trixie stammered. "W-Well, uh, okay then. T-Thanks."

The former siren smiled.

As Trixie sat down, she opened up her locker, finding her clothes. She pulled them out one by one, while putting her dirty clothes back into her gym bag. She looked behind her, checking on Adagio. Adagio was now putting her own clothes back on, and wasn't even looking.

Trixie watched as Adagio pulled down her shorts, and her eyes lingered right back up to her tush. Unsure of being caught, she turned her head around, a sharp blush on her cheeks.

No, Trixie, what's wrong with you!? Don't stare at her like that, its shameful, wrong, dirty, creepy, perverted! But still... Adagio is rather... hot. No, no! Bad Trixie! No gawking!, she shamefully thought.

Trixie finished putting on the rest of her clothes, lastly applying some fresh deodorant, and putting on her pink t-shirt and black vest. She hadn't said a word to Adagio since she started to change. She didn't even think about staring back at her behind. She knew it was inappropriate but... maybe just one more peek?

Trixie's head slowly turned around, looking at Adagio once again. She had finished changing, now having the siren's outfit back on her body. She didn't wear it often, only on occasion when she would put it on. Ever since she found out Trixie had the hots for her, she had been wearing it more often, making her flustered at every chance. The outfit hugged her body, making her most prominent features stand out. Mostly down in the rear area.

As Trixie stared, she could see Adagio was focused on finishing applying her makeup, not even seeing her girlfriend right now. Maybe one little peak wouldn't hurt...

Trixie's eyes gazed down, down to her rear end and hips. 'If you got it, flaunt it', Adagio would say. She knew how perverted she was being right now, and she felt so ashamed. But she couldn't stop staring.

Adagio finished applying some makeup around her eyes, until she stopped for a brief second. In the mirror, she could see Trixie had finished dressing, as well as stare down towards a particular part of her body. Instantly she knew, but she wasn't mad. Instead she made a racy grin as an idea ran through her head. Why not have a little fun?

Adagio slowly spread her legs a little bit, and bent over, making her behind stick out more. Trixie's face just turned even more red, but she went into a full tomato when she saw Adagio turn her beautiful face back.

"Enjoying the view, my little performer?" Adagio asked with a sly smirk.

Trixie felt some more sweat come down her head, along with a look of embarrassment.

"Um, uh..."

Adagio swayed her hips side to side, making her freeze. "I see someone likes what they see..."

Trixie zipped her head around, not even looking back to Adagio.

Adagio just giggled. "Come on, sweetie, you're not in trouble. I don't mind you checking me out. Trixie?"

Trixie still didn't look back. Adagio frowned. She knew something was wrong. But what if she made it worse by doing that? No, she couldn't have. Could she? She stepped over the bench so she could move to her girlfriend.

"Trixie? Sweetie, what's wrong?"

Trixie kept her eyes closed, not even looking at Adagio. "I'm a pervert..."

"Sweetie, please, come on. Lets talk."

"I don't think I can..."

"Trixie?" Adagio said.

Trixie's eyes slowly opened, and Adagio's face was mere inches from her. In her mind, she expected Adagio to be mad, or even disgusted. But she wasn't. Instead, she just handed Trixie the same adorable and beautiful smile she could offer.

Adagio's yellow-orange hand lifted her chin up, so she could look eye to eye. She pulled Trixie closer, and held her in a kiss, kissing her on the lips. Trixie kissed in return, but she still felt heavy with shame.

When they broke from the kiss, Adagio stroked her cheek.

"Come on. Lets talk."

Adagio sat down on the bench, and she patted the spot next to her for Trixie to sit. Trixie plunked herself down, but she still could barely look to her girlfriend.

"Trixie. You know I'm not mad at you, right?"

Trixie shook her head.

"Oh. Well, you should know, I'm not mad."

The geek's head slowly nodded.

"Any reason why, you looked at my behind?" Adagio asked.

"I told you, I'm just a pervert..." Trixie spat.

"Trixie, you know and I know full and well that you aren't a pervert. Now come on, talk to me. What's wrong?"

Trixie had no chance of arguing. Adagio would never let her leave unless she told her the truth. There was no backing out of this. Defeated, she hung her head and looked back to her girlfriend, raising her head up.

"Adagio, there... there's a reason, I-I... I... This is hard, I... I want to do this right," Trixie stuttered.

"Its okay," Adagio smiled, stroking her cheek again.

A deep breath in... and a deep breath out. A deep breath in... and a deep breath out. She looked into Adagio's beautiful magenta eyes, and spoke.

"Look, um... before you I met you and your sisters, I... I... I made a fool of myself!" Trixie cried.

"Its okay," Adagio patted her shoulders. "Please, go on."

Trixie's body shook and shivered, recollecting the memories. "It was back in 9th grade, I... I, along with a few other girls were getting dressed to leave school for the day. At that point, I was all alone and... I had no friends."

Adagio nodded.

"So, while we were changing, I... I turned my head and I... caught the behind of another girl. I-I didn't know why but... I-I found myself staring at her entire figure for a while. I didn't want to, and I wish I didn't because I!..." Trixie sighed, shakily. "I paid the price."

Adagio nodded, giving an understanding frown.

"She saw me, and when she did, she freaked out, understandingly. But then, everyone else saw, and... they all made fun of me. I was so humiliated, and everyone made fun of me because I was checking her out!"

"That's awful," Adagio nodded.

"Well, it was freshmen year for me. Anyways, I... I tried so hard to avoid everyone when that happened, but they kept mocking me and making fun of me. They called me a pervert, a dyke, everything! I didn't mean to stare at her, and I wanted to control myself, but I didn't! I didn't touch her or harm her, but I still was made fun of! I tried so hard to ignore them, but I couldn't! And worse... they got me back."

Adagio was now a little scared to hear what was next.

"The girls, they... okay, most of them just stood and laughed and did nothing, but that girl I was looking at... she and her friends got me back and humiliated me in front of the entire locker room just as I got naked! They called me names, they told everyone about that one incident, and then they start telling me I'm ugly and disgusting and no woman will ever want me! Its not my fault I love women, its just not! My! FAULT!"

Adagio didn't flinch from her rage. Instead, she simply slided close to her, and pulled her in. She let Trixie cry onto her shoulder, hearing some whimpering and heavy sighing from her breath.

"Shhh... its okay, don't cry..." Adagio cooed, rubbing her back. "Its okay..."

Trixie whimpered and sniffled. "I'm just a disgusting pervert..."

"Trixie, don't say those things. You're not disgusting, and you're not a pervert. You know why?"

Trixie shook her head, unsure. Adagio wiped a tear off from her face, and she gave her a friendly smile.

"If you were a pervert, you wouldn't be feeling any shame. If you were disgusting, I wouldn't be here talking to you. You're not disgusting, and you're not a pervert. All of us, are perverts. It exists in all of us, its just a natural part of being human."

Trixie sniffled. "R-Really?"

"Really. Sure, we all should learn to control it, but I know you don't stare at everyone woman you see. That's okay," Adagio added, patting her shoulder.

Trixie looked away. "I still think I'm ugly..."

"Trixie."

Trixie turned her head back.

"You're not ugly. If anything, you're sweet, kind... definitely silly, but you're not ugly. In fact, I do think you're sexy," Adagio blushed, this time being her.

"O-Oh, r-really?"

"Mmmhmm. Cute, sweet, silly, and sexy. Just how I like you," Adagio said, nuzzling her cheek.

Trixie nuzzled her back, sighing and relaxing. Adagio smiled, hearing her relax.

"Is my performer feeling better now?" Adagio asked, with a racy grin.

Trixie couldn't help it, but she smiled and nodded.

"There's the Trixie I know!" Adagio smiled, hugging her. "Now I want you to relax. You're not ugly, you're not disgusting, and you're not a pervert. Okay?"

The geek nodded. "O-Okay..."

"And one other thing," Adagio said, standing up. She looked to her girlfriend giving her a rather voluptuous grin, brushing the hair out of her eyes. "I've received stares from men and occasionally women over the years. Now, I rather like the attention, and it is fun to watch them fluster. But I want you to know something."

Adagio put her hands on her shoulders. "I don't mind you staring at me. As unrealistic as this may or may not sound... I don't mind you staring at me. You're my girlfriend, and I'm yours. I know you wouldn't do anything bad to me."

Trixie slowly nodded. "O-Okay."

Adagio grinned. "Now come on. What do you say, we go back to my apartment, we snuggle up on the couch, and we watch The Vulture? I finally got the movie on DVD."

Trixie smiled and nodded.

As Trixie got up, she looked into the mirror she had clinged to the locker door. She always looked into it to make sure her face was clean. Her cheeks were reddened with a few tear stains, but nothing that some tissues and face-washing should do. But why? Why did Adagio like this face, what was it about her that she liked? Well, she would never understand, but she was happy with Adagio liking her for who she was.

But as Adagio got her stuff, a new thought entered her head. Adagio said it clear she was okay with Trixie staring at her, much to her ever arousing delight. But what about Adagio? Maybe Adagio deserved a small peak too. She stared at her lots of times, maybe Adagio would like a look herself.

"U-Um, Adagio?"

"Yes?"

Trixie gulped. She was going to give this a try... she couldn't believe she was going to do this. Hesitantly, she bent over, and lifted the back of her skirt, showing her black panties. Adagio was about to speak, but she didn't. She was captivated by Trixie's sudden exposure. Only one thing ran through her head.

My my, Trixie, how bold this is.

Her eyes looked back to Trixie who had a bashful, but yet, cute grin on her face. Her face was red from lifting the back of her skirt up, but she didn't look entirely ashamed. A small, but proud smile was on her face, overcoming a piece of her anxiety. Adagio smiled back, proud of her.

"Trixie... mind if I be blunt?"

"S-Sure," Trixie replied.

"That was hot," Adagio purred.

Trixie blushed, but still smiled.

"What made my shy performer want to do so?"

"Well, I stare at your behind so many times, I thought maybe I should return the favor and let you stare at mine."

Adagio grinned. "Well then. I believe now we're even."

Trixie let go of her skirt, letting it come back down and cover her behind. She stood up straight and she let Adagio give her a hug, followed by a peck on her cheek.

"So? Is my girlfriend feeling a little better?"

Trixie chuckled nervously. "Now I feel rather dirty..."

Adagio giggled. "Its okay."

Trixie kissed her back, holding her in an even deeper kiss than before.

"So. Trixie. Let us just go over this one more time. You're not a pervert, its okay to stare at me, and you're not ugly. Okay?"

Trixie repeated, "I'm not a pervert, its okay to stare... I'm not ugly."

"There we go."

"Although--"

"Aw, Trixie, please, there isn't anything wrong--"

"N-No, I... I kind of... m-maybe, liked, showing myself off to you," Trixie blushed.

Adagio gave Trixie a racy grin. "My my... well, so do I."

Adagio gave her another kiss, before grabbing her belongings. "Maybe next time, I'll show you a little more..."

Trixie blushed even more. "Oh my..."

After Trixie grabbed her things, she walked with Adagio out of the locker room and into the hallway, where everyone was gathering their belongings, preparing for one big weekend.

Adagio pulled Trixie closer, nuzzling her cheek.

"Come on. Lets go home."

Trixie nuzzled her back, smiling all the way. "I would like that."

The two held each other close as they walked down the hallway. And all anyone could see were two happy women, happily walking down the hallway for one peaceful weekend.

Comments ( 21 )

Well now, now we know why Trixie sometimes struggles with Adagio's flirting.

Glad my stories still inspire you. Naughty stuff :duck:

Just one thing: Trixie's incident is first said to have happened in "7th grade" but then its mentioned that it was "freshman year". Probably should either change it to "9th grade" or delete the other line, depending on what your preferred timeline is.

Poor Trixie, I hate it when bullies do something so cruel to make others feel worthless! :fluttershysad:

Thank goodness that Adagio is there to support her girlfriend! :twilightsmile:

Full transparency, I read this in just a few minutes because of my schedule, but I decided to leave a short comment anyway. I know my writing doesn't get noticed much, but if I expect attention, I think I should give it too.

I don't pay mind to stories with that coveted raunchiness in its title, but it's been a long time since that "don't judge a zebra by its stripes" episode of MLP, so bite me. I gave this one a look simply because it is something new you're trying, and I applaud leaving one's comfort zone. From what I can tell, I like that physical lust is not the focus, as can be the case when stories like this are kept short to appeal to sudden natural urges (ew), but rather an exploration of emotional interaction.

So, all I can say is to keep it up, and if you feel like you need any tips on how to write, feel free to message me. I have three or so years of literature studies so I'd like to think I'm qualified to give some pointers.

This is a cute little story. I'll be honest; Trixie+Adagio is not something I thought about shipping, but you made it work.

Aww, poor Trixie. I felt so bad for her reading about her past in this story...

Good thing she had Adagio there for her.

All in all, this was a really good story. :twilightsmile: Nice work!

This is such a cute pairing, are you gonna write more on this pair?

9074269

Mmmhmm. Heck, check out the two stories before it, got some more with them.

But yes, I do intend on writing a lot more with them :twilightsmile::raritywink:

9074271
I've read the 2 that you mentioned. Both characters are very cute together. Btw does shattered rainbow rock show how the 2 got together?

9074276

Well, the full A Shattered Rainbow Rock does not show them getting together in that sense.

But;
1. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/405328/3/aftermath-of-the-shattered-rainbow-rock/a-teasing-trick
2. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/405328/5/aftermath-of-the-shattered-rainbow-rock/an-adagio-in-theater

These two particular shorts show them getting together.

Is this story in any way related to MythrilMoth's A Flash of Regret?

I have reviewed this here.

Aww this was romantic and very steamy. Very fitting for Adagio

"If you were a pervert, you wouldn't be feeling any shame. If you were disgusting, I wouldn't be here talking to you. You're not disgusting, and you're not a pervert. All of us, are perverts. It exists in all of us, its just a natural part of being human."

Man, I wish that was the lesson the media and schools would teach us: yeah you shouldn't stare at someone, but doing so doesn't automatically make you a pervert or a voyeur, because all of us have felt this way at one time.

I never expected a raunchy one-shot to be so deep, but you are a damn good writer.

This story and series of stories are adorable. :raritystarry:

What happened to the prequel to this fic, I keep getting 404 messages?

11703682

I’m sorry about that; I’ll try to fix that later, but essentially the story I made prior to this I really didn’t do super with, so I wasn’t sure if I should keep it around.

Login or register to comment