• Published 12th Jul 2018
  • 1,191 Views, 46 Comments

Shining's Campaign Book - Michael Hudson



After his heart gets broken, Shining Armor turns to the one thing he has always had to comfort himself, but without knowing that this time the fantasy world he creates might have more of an impact then he meant it to.

  • ...
18
 46
 1,191
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Huh. Was this a prompt from the patreon?

9058717 No, I don't post my fanfiction stuff on Patreon unfortunately, or else I would have a lot more posts on there. It was inspired by this comment.

9046986
Looking back at my post I can't help but slap myself for the number of grammar mistakes I made and word mistakes, and... everything.

Anyway because this is one of those where I can likely shoot ideas off, and you can ignore or play with at your leisure (or come back) I'll throw another one to your feet to see if you can have fun with it at some point. (I'll limit myself to one per chapter, otherwise I think I may actually annoy you! :rainbowderp: )

"Ulfer finds himself in a peculiar situation when his comrades mistakenly find themselves in a den of a vampiric coven, somehow unnoticed entering they barely escape without angering the vampires. However, a young vampiress notices them and instead of alerting takes to stalking the paladin, to try and turn him to her coven."
(I was going to say Succubi, but that's a cheerleader thing, actors are more vampiric haha! :rainbowlaugh: sorry had to share my personal philosophy.)

9059448 That's fine, and while I like the situations, if you want to make sure I go for certain characters, don't be afraid to clarify or say, even if it's in a small bit of clarification after the main D&D concept bit.

9059533
I'll keep in mind that, I will!

9059554 Also, I will say that while Vampires being actors isn't impossible, it does still speak more cheerleader or goth to me. :rainbowwild:

9059578
Sure sure sure, everyones a critic. . . :trixieshiftright:

That was definitely a lot of fun.
Now, let's see...ah!
"The Priestess/Monk's tutelage will prove most helpful to Ulfar, granting him new insight into the secrets of the world and enhanced perception to see what those around him keep hidden, especially those things they might use to try and harm him."

God DAMN that was good. :D

"Suddenly, a fiery demon in the guise of a young mare blocked Ulfer's path! Was she the source behind the merciless heat? Either way, Ulfer would have to bear the demon's burning wrath until he could find an opening for a counterattack!"

(Angry sex with Sunset Shimmer)

9064379
I second this. Even more so if her role in the campaign is as a recurring villain.

Uh, is this still going?

9098696 Yes. The author writing anything has been a little more troublesome.

9098737
Ah, ok. If you need help, let me know.

Login or register to comment