• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 1,094 Views, 21 Comments

adventure on Ecestrea!!! - Choya



I challenged myself to make the one of the worst fanfics ever. This is the result.

  • ...
15
 21
 1,094

Garbel ataks!

Shining Armer that is Twilight Sparkles bro came 2 pony vile and said hello little sis i hears ur baby dragon is missed? and Twilight said yes and our bro Jerry Sparkle took him! He is a wear dragon pony! We need to sop him he could be a bad guy! Oh no said Shining Armer not my little bro! He use to be such a cool dude! Well i in charge of findeng him now so dont worry i will find the bro! It is so sad that he is a bad guy now tho and Celestea wants to capter his stupid scaly butt now. OH LOOK A DRAGON he shout and he and Cadince who aslo came ran over 2 the dragon but it was not Jerry and Spike it was Garbel! He said hi am looking for Spike we have un finest buisnes. They said NO WAT WE DO NOT LIKE DRAGONS ANY MORE and tries to chase him away but Garble was tuff and mean and he breather fire at the ponys and they almost got burned but Shining Armer put up a shield like in the weding one and the fire only cracks it. So Garbel says fine i will ask that pony that saves him last time i fout him. He rant o Twilight and grab her and flu away. NO SIS NO COME BACK!!!!!!!!! Spike hears Garbel from a log distence and is scary becase he wasnt hard core enouf to life with those dragons. He remembered the time he tries to be with dragons not ponies. Hey Spike you dont even have wings hahaha! they all said even though he was cool. You are jut like a pony! they also says. He saw Garbel carrying Twilight Sparkle through sky and was not sacred any more HE WAS MAD! We have to save her! he says and Jerry agreeing. But how he said and they didnt even know where Garbel lives. We can do it latr for know we have other thing to have to do! They went to Canter Lot and sneaks into castel and talks to Luna. She was rely nice to them and was hapiy to talk to people for ones. Well i mite be abel too help u guys said Luna but on one condetion. What they said. I want to go with you i never get to go on adventure except to moons. And they all say lol at her joke. So Luna joind their adventure and help them find Garbels lare!

---------------------------------------

Spike and Jerry and Luna were at Garbels lair and they went in. It is a cave in a mountin. There was lava on the floor and everywere else and Luna uses magic to make the lavas go away becase Jerry and Spike didnt have wings and Luna cood not leave them behind. Then they went into next room and there was GARBEL! He is on a pile of gems like the one he pushed Spike of in that episode. He sais hey Spike we have un finished busyness. Spike was REALY MAD and went into rage! He charge at Garbel and bites his tail and he yelleD OWWW! And Garbel tried to shake his of. Jerry rums up to Garbel and turns his hoofs in to claw and slashs him. He yells OWWWWW agan and then Spike lets go of his tail. Luna was lookin for Twilight and finds her in cage. She started unlocking it wit magic. Jerry keeps atack Garbel and Spike does to and evently he flu away. Teilight wokes up and Spike hug her. Im so hapy to see u she says. And Spike says I missed u to! Luna said I will make sir u will not be hated by every pony any more and Jerry thanks her. They all hug and climb on Jerrys back and fly to pony vile. Shining Armer say STOP CRIMENAL! and stops Jerry with magic and the Luna and Twilight and Spike stop him. They al talk and then Celestea tell Jerry he can live in pony vile if he wanted to. And Jerry thanks every pony and goes back to the cave he lifes with Spike and they all visit him all the times. Eventuly Spike got big like he said and leaft town and lives a cave next to Jerrys. They went on a tons of adventures togeter. Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armer died evently but they still live a long time. Rarity fells in love with Spike a years later and she love him long time and move to his cave.

THE END!!!

Comments ( 4 )

So bad it's good. Though you should have added an OC and not explained them at all.

This hurt to read because of the incorrect grammar

4336055
Good. My job here is done.

4339864
Just for that im going to follow you nice job on story though :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment