• Published 8th Dec 2011
  • 2,572 Views, 26 Comments

Stone of the Body - Dracoliat



After a mistake by Twilight, Fluttershy's life is in jeapordy. As is her love with Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
3
 26
 2,572

Note from the Author

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this trilogy starting with Fire of the Heart, then Ice of the Mind, and finally ending here.

This entire series took me more then three full months to write, and there are well over 70 pages in total. So I hope you enjoy it very much.

As to the cliff hanger here, and why we never figure out who Postim really was, or how he got his powers, so on so forth. Patience, I will come back to this for a final story, to wrap every little end up into a nice bow.

Thanks for reading, if you liked it please rate it high, or comment.

Comments ( 10 )

hey when will you be done with explaining who postim was and how he got his powers

:heart::pinkiehappy::raritycry::twilightsmile::yay: oh my god that was an extremely amazing series i loved it and can't wait for the final conclusion story keep up the utterly amazing work!

60529
When? In the sequel obviously. But for now I need a break from this series. I am going to write some more lighthearted fics first, including a ship about Pinkie Pie, with Applejack and Rarity competing for her affections.

*slow clap* omg that was an amazing seires truly epic :pinkiegasp:
i would cladly w8 to read more from you :rainbowwild:
gl have batman!:heart:

#5 · Dec 12th, 2011 · · ·

omgomgomg a fourth part to this trilogy?!?!

I WANT IT NAO

but seriously... great writing... you almost made me cry... [I have never yet cried to a fanfic]:fluttercry:

62523
my little dashie. also epic series you are officially my shipping role model on fimfiction. jake heritagu is my role model for scary/creepy stories.

233243
Thank you for the compliment.

Wait...you mean I just read the LAST one!? :rainbowhuh:
GAH. I guess I'd better read the first two, then. :facehoof:

Hell man, This is fucking awesome, made me cry when Fluttershy was dying, but then cry with happiness when she survived, Also felt really sorry for Rainbow Dash, I've been in a simmer situation where somepony close to me went into hospital, and you described it pretty well her reactions really well.

* Likes and favorites *

great job, this has to be one(if not the most) conveluted, plot twistiest, emotional, fluterdash story i've read, and that's saying something i read a lot of flutterdash

Login or register to comment