• Published 11th Mar 2018
  • 301 Views, 2 Comments

The Life of Moon Quil - Moon Quil



journey with me as I take you through my avatars life his birth place, his mother and father and his life story enjoy :).

  • ...
1
 2
 301

Working In My Fathers Shop

After graduating from Celestia's school for gifted unicorns I went to work For my father's store, it was named Apple Trade Shop. Being part bat pony in my blood I am more awake during the night then the day when I became a young stallion, During part of the day morning and noon I am with friends and naping playing games. Though during the afternoon and night I work with my father in his store and I close the shop every night. All in all, working the trade shop is in an interesting time, we make new friends, regular costumers, and prices reasonable. My father's shop is where customers can trade, pay, or be our companions and give us some produce and they get there to share in the bits there products make.

Though my father's stories make a lot of bits, he mostly does romance or action adventure and others but mostly those three types. He has fans a lot of them even two princesses that I cannot say but I will leave that up to you all who they are. Give ya a hint one of them is purple and the other is one of the sisters, I shall leave the rest up to you all. My father's books sell for a good price reasonable and he doesn't do it for money, nor fame he just does it for fun to make ponies think of the adventures as if they are there, to experience the love they could never have. And a certain prince enjoys the adventure theme, and I know there are many but I am talking of one that lives in the crystal empire and has a lovely daughter met her a few times really nice filly and friend when I see her. I met Flurry a bit after I was born and my family visited the empire. She is a close friend as we grew up over the years along with my friends and I know she will be an amazing princess when she takes over the crystal empire and will make a lot of friends. And I hope she considers me as a good friend as I think of her as mine.

One night in my father's shop we had a robbery almost. I say almost cause the dumb unicorn tried to rob us with a banana in his jacket, every time I think of that I laugh a bit cause I feel bad for him yet he was bone dead stupid for trying that and my mother tackled him and sent him away. That would have been the weirdest and funniest night other than when my friend Comicbook and I decided to play shopping cart bumper cars. It was a boring day, not a lot of customers, my friend Comicbook came and I was bored and I decided to talk my friend into doing this stunt with me. Oh, sweet Celestia, that was horrible we had a few injuries nothing bad though I and he had a few weeks grounded after we decided to race our shopping carts through Canterlot.

After my grounding and Comicbooks grounding was over and done I kept working at the shop. As I have said before how some ponies do business with my father's shop, we sell Applejack's apples and zap apple jam and cider, another we get is Rarity's Boutique, some fabric, and clothing. Rarity has said if we had plans for expanding be a chain but my father said he wanted it to be family owned in one place, Rarity of course understood and both she and Applejack help us out as we help them.

Life in Canterlot is a bit high life for my taste but some of the people are nice, though every year around heart warmings holiday we go to Appleloosa to visit family and it seems to be a big family I don't know if we are related to Applejacks family or not though I tried asking dad but he never did get me a straight response. I think it would be cool to be related to her she is awesome! The next hearts warming holiday we spend time with my mom's family on the moon which is awesome as well, I mostly hang out with my cousins and play games with them while my sister hangs out with the other cadet bat-ponies. I and my dad can agree hooves down that we stick out to cause me and he is the only two non-bat-ponies on the moon other than Princess Luna.

My family two sides bat-pony blood, Appaloosa. I know there are some that have parents as a bat- ponies that are themselves not bat-ponies, but I love my parents and working with my dad helping him write his stories and taking care of the store. Though I could do less with my sisters so-called " love taps " as she calls them and among other things she calls jokes, though all in all I after growing up me and her have begun loving each other like brother and sister should. Although we do play some jokes on each other me and her were insane with each other in-joke department but now we laugh about them.

That is my life from my parents to my past and now I do hope this story is to your likings readers, my life is interesting as I like making friends, I like reading stories and making my own short stories. My life is simply not different from others, though my parents are an interesting bunch I still love them as I love my friends. I may add more chapters to this story as I am still a young stallion working life will keep on throwing things in your life, good or bad, light or darkness, joy or sadness. I thank every day that I can be with the ones I love and hope I can make more in the future. I hope you all enjoyed my life story so far and I hope I live a good long life like every pony else. Thanks for reading and have a good life.