• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,300 Views, 34 Comments

Equestrian Shenanigans: What is that thing! - Windsaw



My life was ok I suppose...I mean, a little more excitement couldn't hurt...right?

  • ...
2
 34
 1,300

A WHOLE NEW WOOOOORRRRLLLLD~

(N/A: Sup everypony, there's another chapter. >3> I've kinda been neglecting my other stories due to trips to Raleigh and a few other places that kept me from being home all day so meh...well that and I got Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory. But anyways, I'm here now so there.
Looks like someone forgot to shave this morning.....)


"HOOOOLYDEEPFRIEDJESUSTICKS", I yelled just before the sight of the ladder disappeared. I threw my arms towards the ladders handles but to my avail, it was out of reach in seconds. It's like being in a vacuum; just without the dirt or stars I guess and just cold. I just began floating just then, or more like drifting really, in nothing. The only light I had was the fire from my lighter and my phone, which had a flashlight app. I took a look around only to find nothing. "Good thing Fluttershy is still here", I thought curling up into a rotating fetal position which made me think of being in a womb.

"What is this place?"

"Did I die?"

"GOD DAMN IT! SOMETHING FELL ON MY HEAD DIDN'T IT?"

".....Why don't I fucking see these things coming anymore?"

"I guess I've been out of it for a while."

"Is this Purgatory?"

"Am I in some kind of hell...just with out the ass rape, torture, flames, and daily skin peelings I've been hearing about?"

"Or do those places from the story books not really exist"

"Is this some sort of response for one of my previous wishes for it all to end?"

"So much I should've done...."

All I could seem to do is ponder, question, and think about these things for it seemed as though I wouldn't be going anywhere for a while.

"I wonder how long this will last."

"Eternity?"

"That dream must've been a warning...that I didn't really heed or notice the coincidence of the notes and the dream itself..must've forgotten... again."

"Oh well, might as well blast music into my ears until the batteries go kaput", I thought while placing my hands behind my head, in a hammock position, and playing "Tell You" by Casey Lalonde. After not seeing any magic balloons after a few hours I began to get tired and fell asleep after a while. "I had a dream", is what a great man said once, but now I guess I'm saying it. In my dream, fell into that forest with a sharp thud. Or at least I think it was but anyway, a statue of me stood there in place of the building that I'm either dead or unconscious in. I approached it with caution and ran my finger against its cheek, feeling smooth marble. I looked depressed and lonely due to the fact that I saw tears running down my cheeks and I was sitting in somewhat of a thinker pose. I sat my Fluttershy in the statue's lap, not really thinking about it, but ponies can cheer me up rather quickly on occasions.

The forest's mute button was accidentally pressed then unpressed which weirded me out a bit. I turned around to see two more mii's...or me's. One was happy, with a heroic pose, a definite smile that gave his face a confident look. And the other was angry looking. His face looked as if he was shouting at something. From pretty much no where, a wolf walks up and sits down beside the crying statue. The wolf's eyes were grey and its fur was a deep black. The floor froze leaving paw shaped patches made of ice on the ground as he made his way over to it. A few broken marble columns began to rise from no where over the statues, that wolf, and me forming something that looked like a garden, or a shrine or something. I watched as these columns rose from the ground taking a quick look around. I heard the sound of a light switch being flicked and suddenly, the moon showed itself in the sky.

The wolf decided to walk up to me and sit on its haunches. For some reason, I wasn't really afraid of it because of this whole set up. I bent down and asked him "Ummmm...Hey, do you know where I am exactly?". He lifted his paw to me and shook it a few times as a signal to grab it I guessed. I took his paw, looking at him a little awkwardly and my hand started getting really cold. Just then the wolf opened his mouth and said "In your mind".

"?"

"Excuse me?", I asked without that much surprise due to the weirdness of my other dreams . "This is one of the upper levels of your mind where different aspects of yourself, memories, and in generality, your personality reside". " In other words I am you", he replied with little emotion. "This place serves as a space to where everything you think about, everything you've felt, learned, created, and thought of can live ". "The surrounding area changes it's look depending on your current emotions, thoughts, and memories".

I could only look around in aw as he talked. He jumped up on me and licked my face. "Pay attention" he barked. "There's not much time so listen up boy; a pornography staring your mother with be the second worst thing to happen to you". "Oh yeah..he's me", I thought. "Who else wants to make a reference the chance he gets to make people laugh." The only reason I'm not being entirely serious with you now is because at this point you'll need all the friends you can find at the moment and a quick way to understand things so don't expect me to make as many jokes next time we meet". "But seriously, there's not much time so listen; you're gonna wake up soon", he stressed." You're about to wake up and you need to know that you were tricked and that you're not dead...that, and shit's only going to get crazier from here on out cause your entire body just realized that you're falling".

"What?", I asked in confusion. He got up and moved back a few inches. I stood and stared at him, still wondering what he meant. Just then, my body flash froze. It looked as if I had been stabbed with a spy-cicle. I woke up finally to find that I really was, in fact, falling. I could see the ground a few thousand feet away from me. I could barely move due to the speed I was coming in at. Not only that but I could only squint my eyes. I tried blinking but within a split second I crashed into a dirt ground with such speed that my body bounced until I finally came to a stop.

Comments ( 6 )

I kinda feel weird about this one... :ajbemused:

I could use some input
:fluttercry:

That was...interesting. Looking forward to where it is going. Love the TF2 references :pinkiehappy:

1058196
:rainbowderp: what exactly do you mean by interesting? Good? Bad?...it was meant to be quick and unexpected... :applejackunsure:

1058730 It was good. Well written as well. I liked the dream sequence with the statues - that's what was intersting. Possible foreshadowing perhaps?

Login or register to comment