• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,299 Views, 34 Comments

Equestrian Shenanigans: What is that thing! - Windsaw



My life was ok I suppose...I mean, a little more excitement couldn't hurt...right?

  • ...
2
 34
 1,299

The Cold End pt 2.

(N/A: Not my usual thing here with the tragedies and the romance and the awww ya know what Imma talkin about.)

The Party

As I walked into Brandon's house the music that was playing filled my ears at a deafening volume. Seeing that just about every room in his house had been filled to the brim with people I knew, people I hated, your usual party crashing thunder cunts, and the obvious group of sluts who would do anything for a drink. Seeing that he was no where to be found, I decided to look upstairs instead. While making my way to the stairs, which were located back near the door, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. My eyes shifted from left to right expecting you know who to pop up but instead I'm met by an eager Brandon Williams. "Hey man!, I've been looking all over for you", He exclaimed patting my shoulder. "Sorry bro, just got here", I replied nervously. "Umm..Hey, she's not here is she?", I asked keeping eye contact with Brandon to decrease my chances of being noticed if she ever does show up. He scratches his head and replies with," To be honest with you, only half the people here I invited so I have no fucking clue". I sighed hard, trying to keep myself calm. "Dude, just relax and have a drink or something and maybe you'll find another one to date", he re assures. The funny thing about that is that I'm unsure if I should focus on dating anymore. I actually began to question if it was worth the effort and pain.

For me, a relationship is like a trap; it's easy to fall into and it hurts like hell if you get out alive. I've never cheated or done anything wrong in a relationship, it just seems like I only attract bitches in heat for some odd reason. "Enough of this thinking", I thought, mentally slapping some sense into myself. I nodded to Brandon and he gave me a quick smile before heading off to see if anything had been smashed or shattered yet. I watched him leave then surfed to the kitchen for something small. I don't usually drink, but when I do it's only on occasion. I grabbed, without paying attention, something everyone had been taking from the counter in a plastic red cup and went outside on the back porch. The party flowed outside as well, filling the yard with trash, clothing, and empty beer cans. I took a sip of what tasted like straight vodka? VODKA?!?BLEGH!!! I didn't know I was partying with Russians! WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE RUSSIAN ROULETTE CIRCLE?!? I WANNA PLAY!!!!. I took more in anyway despite how horribly tasting it was. I took a cigarette from a small pack in my pocket that still had plenty left inside. I flicked my lighter and lit the cigarette by cupping my hands around the end do to the wind current. After I took a medium sized breath of air, I released a thin cloud of smoke from my lungs. Some of the ashes fell from the tip and into the cup. Being the good guy Greg that I am, I finished smoking and disposed of the cup inside.

My stomach drops again. She's standing right at the entrance of the house. Her; the blond haired, horny, deceptive, Cuntasaurous Rex I dated for a year before she decided one wasn't enough. I didn't want to talk to her, walk by her, or even look at her. I felt like my stomach was gonna commit seppuku for dishonoring me with its pain. I didn't even want to walk in that general direction. I'd rather hope a fence and take a chance with the neighbor's vicious dog than go near her. I'd rather spew diarrhea outta mah penis and eat it. While having an angry video game nerd moment, she notices me. "Oh-shi-", I spat but before I could complete the last word she decides to start walking towards me. "!"I ran outside and ran to the side of the house. " I hear a thump and she pops up from the corner. When she saw me for the second time I had a cigarette in my mouth and a the look of a guilty teen on my face. She corners me and puts her hands on the wall. Oh god, I'd like to die or something...why did she have to be here? I might just "accidentally" hurl on her. My heart had sunk to the bottom of my shoe and my hands shook more than usual. She closes in on my neck and blasts air from her nostrils, causing me to jump a bit. "Still a submissive little boy aren't you?", she asks giggling. " I never took you for a smoker, aren't you a bit young for that?", she continues to look up at me with the same eyes she gave me the day we started dating and things were going well between us.


I didn't want to answer her. If I did my voice would either get a little shaky or I'd probably say something to piss her off, not that I should care. I never liked making people angry, even when something's there fault. I've always been the nice guy since I started talking. I've dealt with my mom and everyone else in my life by either staying silent or actually proving them wrong. I've always been innocent, always been kind, and always accepting. But as you can see, it's gotten me nowhere. I pushed her off, objecting against my stomach, who apparently loves sky diving, and my heart.; to actually say something.
I took a deep breath...

"Why did you follow me?"
"Why did you cheat on me?"
"I thought it was working"
'Why didn't you tell me?"
"Why are you here?"
"Couldn't you have been a bit more discreet about it?"
"Was the whole thing a lie?"
"How far were you going to take it?"
"Does love even mean anything to you?"
"Why are you here?"
"Why in god's name are you here?"
"WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE?"

My mouth was open, but I remained silent. All of these questions and more were in my head, firing like Sasha on speed. She had disappeared, she left then stopped in the same spot she appeared in. "He had what I wanted and more. Though, when he figured that out he decided to have fun with that fact. Now he's gone with some other chick. It was my fault I guess, apparently I wasn't doing it right. But with you, I felt good about myself for a time. So now, I'm asking you...if you'd like to get back together", she calmly stated. I looked at her in disbelief. I could take some of it but not all of it. The sheer fact that she thinks that she should have the privilege to even ask that. I may not express it most of the time, but I do get angry, and sometimes even to the point to where I accidentally say what ever I'm thinking. "I don't think that's gonna happen", I replied as I walked away. As much as I meant that, we've been together for what seemed like an eternity so she's always in my thoughts not many of them good now but still. "Why not?", she asked sounding a bit distressed. I would've laughed just then, because right then, for some odd reason, her pain seemed funny to me. She almost feels what I feel, but I've never been the one to torture anyone; just the victim. "You messed everything up already...I don't trust you and that will never change the fact that you're a whore.", I finally got out. I continued my walk, feeling somewhat better. The sound of then sobbing fills the area. I wanted to turn back for a split second before I realized that I've cried more than that before, that my life is, in actuality, way worse. I've been abused all my life and I now have a choice to not put up with anyone's bs. I even dated her friend for about two days and even she cheated on me even though I was apparently a "nice, sweet guy".

I think I've finally done it; I've gotten past that wall somewhat. With that accomplished, I may just be able to get her out of my head for good. I'll also never date an older woman again thanks to this experience.



(N/A: WHEW...alright then enough of that >_>. *sighs* Again, I don't usually do romances, tragedies, and things like that so if anyone could give me some advice....that would be appreciated...)