• Published 17th Dec 2017
  • 1,148 Views, 3 Comments

Hearth's Warming in Klugetown - Zenitram Nadroj



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are about to celebrate their first Hearth's Warming since the defeat of the Storm King, but not knowing that their new friends have never heard of this holiday and decide to bring the holiday to them.

  • ...
3
 3
 1,148

The Best Hearth's Warming Ever

Author's Note:

Happy holidays, everyone. Here is my present to all of you. The story is now complete. Hope to see all of you in the new year.

They all go back to Klugetown, still burnt to a crisp. And there is still smoke coming out in wisps. Twilight and Pinkie had no idea how to repair all of this. But they had to repair for there was a holiday they cannot miss.

“Twilight, I'm not sure how we're going to repair this whole place before Hearth's Warming is over.”, Pinkie says.

“Not to worry.”, Tempest says. “Me and Grubber hired a few helping claws.”

The helping claws she referred to were the Storm King's storm creatures. The mares were so impressed how they were friends with such a preacher.

“Alright, everyone. Let's get to work.”, Novo says.

The citizens from both lands helped out with the fixing, Starting with making diagrams to doing plaster mixing. They found the foundations to keep the buildings from falling. With the small parts for them were creatures that do crawling. They used pieces from the old buildings that were burned from the fire. The one who suggested it was the Canterlot town crier. All the buildings were repaired and then came the vendor stands. However all the fruits have been grounded into the sands. The gardeners suggested to give their fruits to them. And the florists suggest flowers with fanciful stems. The place was almost completely revived. The was one more section that needed some strive. It was the center town square it was still in shambles. And Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie started to ramble.

“Oh, my gosh. This was the place where everything went wrong.”, she says. “I'm still shook up by how everything was destroyed and became a disaster.”

“Pinkie, I thought you were 'absolutely-tootly' sure that nothing will go wrong this time.”, Twilight reminded her.

“Oh, sorry. I forgot.”, she says with a blush.

“Don't worry, I'll help you.”, Skystar volunteers.

“So will we.”, Celaeno announces.

“Us, too.”, Tempest and Grubber say.

“I guess I might as well lend a helping paw myself.”, Capper says.

All of the friends have repaired the center square. And there was still time for there was a holiday to prepare. They put all the decorations, presents and trees again. And the queen had rated it twenty from a scale of one to ten.

“I gotta say Pinkie Pie, these decorations look even better the second time.”, Novo says.

“I'm glad you still like them, Novo.”

“I guess I didn't have to keep you all from seeing us again. All I had to do was open my eyes and see what the holidays were really about. Thank you very much, Pinkie Pie.”

“I'm glad you appreciate it.”

“Hey, everyone. Who wants to go ice skating!”, Discord shouts.

Discord snaps his fingers feeling so bright and nice. And suddenly the streets of Klugetown were covered in ice.

“What's ice skating?”, Novo asks.

“Oh, you're going to love it. Come on, I'll show you.”

Everyone in the town were skating on the streets. And they even got Songbird Serenade to come up with another Hearth's Warming beat.

“Alright, everyone. It's time to give this town a Hearth's Warming to remember. Here's a song, I think you'll all enjoy.”

The citizens in the town skated all merry. Novo couldn't skate at first, so she had to be carried. They all keep skating and what do you know. Something was falling from the sky. It was the first Klugetown snow. Some of them stop skating and play around in the snowy white. They made snow ponies and had snowball fights. The citizens gather around the biggest Hearth's Warming tree. And the sight of it filled the citizens with glee. They put up all kinds of lights and ornaments a pop. And Novo was given the honor to put the star on the top. The tree was glowing, illuminating the town. And everyone marvels at it up and down. They all hold each other with more joy bringing. And to top it all off they all started singing. They sang and sang until they couldn't sing anymore. And they have been giving presents galore. The clock struck twelve meaning the holiday was over. It was the best day even for citizens in clover.

“So, was your first Hearth's Warming as good as I told you?”, Pinkie asks.

“No, it wasn't.”, Novo answers.

Pinkie was confused, how could she not like it? Did she really not like the holiday one bit?

“It was better.”

“Oh, my gosh. I knew you would love it.”

“Novo, it was really nice that we could give you your very first Hearth's Warming.”, Celestia says.

“Indeed, we should do this everyday.”

“Actually, Hearth's Warming only comes once a year.”, Luna says.

“Oh, well I guess we can make plans for a future occasion.”

“This holiday sure was a holiday rush. And I appreciate all the presents you've given to me and my crew.”, Celaeno says.

“No problem, Celaeno. Consider this treasure that can be given to you.”, Rainbow says.

“The Hearth's Warming play was really classy. I guess we can give some thespian schools in this town.”, Capper says.

“There's no need for modesty, Capper. However if you need any advice, give me a call.”, Rarity says as she give him her business card.

“Well we better get back home, Discord doesn't like to wait.”, Cadance says.

“Come on, I'm not getting any younger, even though I'm already thousands of years old.”, Discord shouts.

“Twilight, thank you for reminding me how beautiful this holiday was.”, Tempest says. “I've missed so much.”

“I'm glad we can help you, Fizzlepop.”, Twilight says. “Also you may want to take Grubber to a doctor.”

“Oh, I think I ate too much of that special cake.”, Grubber says before belching loudly.

“Pinkie, I really enjoyed spending the whole day with you.”, Skystar says.

“I'm glad, Skystar. Hey maybe you can come to our Hearts and Hooves day party.”, she says.

“What's Hearts and Hooves day?”

“Uh oh. Well here we go again.”

They all headed out back to their home in Ponyville. The first holiday in Klugetown was a real run of the mill. It was the best first Hearth's Warming for the whole town alright. So happy Hearth's Warming to all and to all a goodnight.

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment