• Published 10th Sep 2018
  • 580 Views, 5 Comments

Green and Friends - Saga 1 - Domestics - blaa6



Green is now getting used to his new life. Chaos, fun and love: The usual.

  • ...
3
 5
 580

Chapter 2 - The Party Duo

Green and Dash were nearing the first stop on their matchmaking journey. “So, why are you not at the school as much anymore?” Green asked.

Dash smiled in a cocky grin. “We were promoted to Admins.” She hovered next to him. “We just go to a weekly meeting and do everything then. We got new teachers to do our lessons. It was kinda getting in the way for everyone to be a teacher at the same time they had everything else to deal with. The Crusaders and Starlight still work there but only part-time now.” Suddenly, a rustle in the bushes was heard as an orange blob popped out.



“THAT’S RIGHT!” it shouted.

“AHH!” Green hid behind Dash. He looked over her shoulder to see it was Scootaloo.

“My hero,” Dash sarcastically remarked as she reached the ground, Green getting out from behind her. Scootaloo looked at them confused.

“Are you two on a date or something?” Green blushed a bit while Dash lit up like a tomato. Before Green could speak, Dash spoke up first.

“U-us? On a d-date?! N-no way, squirt. Where’d you come up with a crazy idea like that?” Scootaloo then grinned.

“Ok...sure,” she responded. Green coughed.

“We’re trying to get some ponies together for Hearts and Hooves Day; Starting with Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich.” He leaned over towards Sugarcube Corner. The three looked through the bushes. “Now how do we do it?” They all sat and thought.

“Thinking about them together reminds me of that awesome party they had for me a while ago,” Dash interjected.

“Yeah. I saw that party back home and thought I’d love to go to it,” Green replied. Dash looked at him, a touch dejected. Green noticed this. “Something wrong, Dash?” Her eyes widened as she waved her hooves in front of her.

“I remember the first Twilight Time with Sweetie and Apple Bloom. We had so much fun together.”

“Yeah. Remember the time I crashed into Twi’s tree before the Best Young Fliers Competition?” Dash smiled. Green looked at her.

“I still remember the time you all met. How you accused her of being a spy and all that.” Dash blushed.

“Well, that was a long time ago. I didn’t know Twi as well as I do now.” Green thought for a moment and sprung up.

“What day is tomorrow?”

“January 28th. Why?” Dash asked.

“I just came up with a way to bring all the ponies together in romance and celebrate a very special occasion.”


“A CHRISTENING OF A NEW TREE AND THE ANNIVERSARY OF TWILIGHT AND SPIKEY MOVING TO PONYVILLE PARTY?” Pinkie ask-shouted.

"Yup," Dash responded as she put her hooves away from her ears. Pinkie was practically vibrating from joy. "But a party this big needs to have two planners, right?" Pinkie stopped and looked at the three with wide eyes.

"Two? Who do you have in mind?" She broke into a nervous sweat. A hoof tapped her on her shoulder. She jumped in the air so high she put Tigger to shame.

"Your old pal, Cheese Sandwich is back in Ponyville!" Cheese shouted! As soon as he finished, Pinkie fell on him. After the dust cleared, Pinkie looked at Cheese and bolted up off of him.

"Hehe. Nice to see ya, Cheesy," she muttered, helping him up.

"I heard everything. I'm ready to start planning this shindig if you are, Pinks." She blushed a bit at the nickname. Green looked at his bare wrist.

"Would you look at the time? We need to get going." He grabbed Dash and Scootaloo and ran off. "Good luck, Pinkie!" Cheese looked over at her. Pinkie sweat a bit before pushing him offscreen.

Comments ( 1 )

9191426
Nopony special. Just random OC appeared from nowhere

Login or register to comment