• Published 16th Oct 2017
  • 2,993 Views, 27 Comments

Steel and Ichor - Gallants



There's a suit of armor in front of a collapsed cave and nopony knows why.

  • ...
7
 27
 2,993

Celestia's Trial Part 1

"Princess you have to destroy that creature," Shining Armor was telling me for the fifth time this week. "He must have been made to lull you into a false sense of security and then kill you,"

"Captain you are out of line once again; I do not believe Myth is a danger he will stay in his position as my personal guard and you must be forgetting the fact that I sleep in the same room as him and he has not attempted to do anything. And once again if he was a danger to me he would have discovered my safe house and told Nightmare Moon where I was," I was very stern telling him, I was getting really tired of my Captain he was being so unreasonable. He was taken aback and he was about to say something. "I will not be hearing any more of this Captain, if you do not find any solid evidence that he is a threat to me or a threat to the state's security this will be the end of it or I will replace you as Captain of the guard," He shut his mouth at that saluted and left with a yes Ma'am.

Comments ( 4 )

.....what the fuck is this? Are you being serious, or is this just a late April fools joke?

I don't mean to sound angered, I'm not. I'm just at a stupored state of confusion as to why you uploaded 2 paragraphs...as a chapter...

Nothing like a quickie to remind someone your still there.

I had honestly for gotten about this, glade to know your still here.

8870067

8870187
I had never even realized how long it had been since an update so I'm sorry and I will be working hard on the next chapter aiming for 1,500 or more to make up.

8870722
It's no worries mate. Again, I wasn't mad or upset with the chapter or you. Just really, really confused about it. I do like the story and am looking forward to more

Login or register to comment