• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 357 Views, 245 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.

  • ...
6
 245
 357

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia kept an infinite supply of Blueblood bot backups and Rarity can never actually be rid of him?

Author's Note:

Scyphi builds the bots!

Rarity flung another cup of non-oil, non-alcoholic nondescript beverage at the third Blueblood bot. Within seconds of the liquid touching the surface of the otherwise perfectly "normal"-looking robot, said bot also blew up.

"TWILIGHT!" Rarity barked into her phone. "Where the hay are all of these Bluebloods coming from?"


Twilight stared at the phone, her face illuminated only by the device's screen.

"Twilight," Celestia pushed open the door. "I take that the upgrades are complete?"

The lights came on. Twilight kneeled before Celestia. "They are, Your Highness. The fifth and sixth generations of Bluebots are ready for deployment."

"And Rarity?"

"She is none the wiser, Celestia. The data we are collecting from her attacks will be crucial in the training of future generations."

Celestia stalked past her student. "Good. I expect that in due time, your imported technological skill may be a crucial asset in this upcoming conflict."

PreviousChapters Next