• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 357 Views, 245 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.

  • ...
6
 245
 357

PreviousChapters Next
60s spiderman fought tirek who had teamed up with elvis presley to steal George washingtons' left shoe which was in a museum in canterlot for some reason?

Author's Note:

Ellery Quinn... whuh?

"Haha, the summoning is complete!" Tirek lifted his arms over his head, chanting in ancient tongues as Elvis Presley stepped out of the circle. "Now, my new minion, go and steal George Washington's left shoe from the Canterlot Museum of Pop Culture!"

Elvis stared back at Tirek and decided this was an excellent time to quote himself given what just happened. "You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore."

"What."

Elvis stuck his hand back in the summoning circle and pulled out Spider-Man from the 60s.

"What." Tirek repeated, a little louder now than the first time.

Celestia watched on through a pair of binoculars.

"Well, uh--both of you then, heed my command and steal George Washington's left shoe! It's very important to my plans to conquer Equestria once and for all."

Tirek proceeded to get cartoonishly bonked upside the head by Spider-Man.

five chapters in and I already have no idea what the heck's going on

PreviousChapters Next