• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 357 Views, 245 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.

  • ...
6
 245
 357

PreviousChapters Next
Nacho Cheese that makes you small was especially effective on a particular character known for being tall? And what ever is in the next chapter of What If became canon?

"Quick, this way," Rainbow Dash ushered Scootaloo down the alleyway. She winced, causing the filly to pause. "No no, keep going, I'll be fine."

"But you're hurt, Rainbow!" Scootaloo backtracked and braced herself beneath Rainbow's injured wing. "And I am not leaving you behind. Not this time."

The deranged screech of Sweetie Giraffe echoed behind them.

Rainbow's good ear swiveled. "We gotta hurry then. Sweetie Belle would know how to counter her giraffe counterpart the best. She showed me and Twi what she was working on last time we visited."

Scootaloo scampered the best she could down the alley while supporting Rainbow. "Twilight..."

"She knows we tried. We gotta--"

A scorching beam of red obliterated a wall beside them.

"Go, go!" Rainbow shoved Scootaloo forward. Her eyes scrambled for something to defend herself. Something.

Anything.

They landed on a discarded bucket of 'Nacho Cheese that makes you very smol'.

Without a moment to lose, Rainbow dove for the bucket as Sweetie Giraffe incinerated yet another object shorter than she was. She grit her teeth through the pain, flapping both wings as hard as she could. What lift she could still generate was hardly enough to even reach the neck of the abomination, but it was something at the very least.

"Hey!" Rainbow Dash braced herself against the remains of the wall, bucket of cheese in her grasp. "How about a little snack?"

Somehow, in some luck-induced way, Sweetie Giraffe's attention shot to Rainbow. Not out of malice, but curiosity.

"They say you can fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese," Rainbow slowly crept into the light. "And I've got a bucket full of the stuff right here."

"ASCEND BUCKET." Sweetie Giraffe's voice boomed from above the clouds.

Rainbow sucked in a breath. "Alright then."

With a triumphant beat of her wings, she shot skyward with speed that she hadn't experienced in years. Higher and higher she rose with every flap, yet at the same time the weaker she became. Her breaths came labored and heavy by the time she merely surpassed the heights of the surrounding buildings. But still, she pressed on.

An idea slipped into her mind as she prepared for another flap. She began to swing the bucket.


Sweetie Giraffe semi-patiently waited for this supposedly fascinating piece of cheese to enter her line of sight.

A bucket shot up from beneath the clouds and splashed its cheesy contents all over her neck.

"Did I make it?" Rainbow's voice came from below.

"NEGATORY." The rage built in Sweetie Giraffe's voice as the cheese... soaked in?

A strange tremor rippled through her body.

"WHAT DO TO ME." Sweetie Giraffe screeched, firing her eye-lasers down at Rainbow's presumed location. "FEEL STRANGE. NOT GOOD."

With a quiet pop, a much smaller and very heavily doused in cheese version of Sweetie Giraffe unceremoniously split off from her presumed mother in a miraculous act of angry giraffe mitosis.

"HENLO. AM CHEESY GIRAFFE. MOMTHER." Cheesy Giraffe shouted up at Sweetie Giraffe.

This is now canon btw.

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger and Starfire111110 discovered the cheese caves of Wisconson!

PreviousChapters Next