• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 357 Views, 245 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.

  • ...
6
 245
 357

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie stole Celano's pirate ship, only to get attacked by Mickey Mouse (from Steamboat Willie, no relations with Disney) in an effort to turn Pinkie into a musical instrument as they get crossed-attacked by marines from the Grand Line and Cutler Bec

Author's Note:

Pinkie stole Celano's pirate ship, only to get attacked by Mickey Mouse (from Steamboat Willie, no relations with Disney) in an effort to turn Pinkie into a musical instrument as they get crossed-attacked by marines from the Grand Line and Cutler Beckett?

Welcome back to the crazy train, Horseus King of Horses!

"Yarrrr!" Pinkie squealed in delight as she piloted (former) Captain Celano's pirate ship. We don't speak of what happened to her. "Time to plunder some booty!"

"Oh no you don't!" an oddly familiar (but very much public domain!) voice came from behind.

Or rather, from above.

Pinkie looked up just in time for Mickey Mouse of Steamboat Willie fame to drop straight down on top of her, completely and utterly flattening the ship in the process. Because he was in his own steamboat. You realize just how heavy those things are?

At the same time, the remains of the ship that now carried Mickey's ship were rammed by another ship that'd somehow veered far, far off the Grand Line, as well as the Endeavor. With the Flying Dutchman stacked on top of it.

Yeah there are a LOT of smashed-up ships piled up there right now.

PreviousChapters Next