• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 357 Views, 245 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.

  • ...
6
 245
 357

PreviousChapters Next
Big Mac filled the Ponyville reservoir with pop rocks and cola and it wasn't the first time?

Author's Note:

Rhonie8k has a mysterious package for you.

"First time?" the hooded pony kept their gaze on the gently rippling surface of the reservoir.

"Ehhhnope."

"Good," the figure chuckled, momentarily breaking out of the hoarse horse voice that they put on. They cleared their throat. "The newbies always get scared when it happens."

Big Mac held out a bag of bits. "Ya got the stuff?"

A deep blue aura surrounded the bag and exchanged it with another, more colorful bag. "And the Drink, as you asked."

Big Mac tore the bag open. He shook a few colorful pebbles into his mouth before dumping the rest into the water below. At the same time, the hooded figure took a swig of a darkish liquid in a bottle. They followed Big Mac's lead in pouring out the rest.

"And now we wait," the figure sat back.

"Eeyup."

The ground began to rumble beneath them. Little tremors that disturbed the otherwise calm waters. It wasn't an earthquake kind of rumbling, nor was it a thumping sort of rumbling. No, it was--

The water turned a bright neon pink.

The figure beneath the hood blinked. "That wasn't supposed to happen."

"Nope."

The entire reservoir promptly erupted with enough force to send both Big Mac and the (now unhooded) Princess Luna to the moon. Again.

PreviousChapters Next