• Published 22nd Jul 2018
  • 1,039 Views, 2 Comments

Fluttersand - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Discord buries Fluttershy in the sand.

  • ...
 2
 1,039

The Prequel

A day at the beach is bright and sunny as usual. The light of the big glowy yellow ball in the sky shines down on the sand to make it burn underneath the hooves of other ponies. It's not likely for the sun to burn water, because water is liquid. The wind may blow, but it's not strong enough to make the air cool.

Fluttershy felt the hot sand beneath her hooves as she walked. Discord as well, although he doesn't have hooves, he has feet. They can still feel the burn from the sand, but the warm air was nice. Fluttershy took a big sniff through her nostrils, smelling the fresh air. "Doesn't the air smell nice, Discord?", she asked her draconequus friend.

Discord's neck was slumped and his arms were slightly dangling. He straightened the neck as he heard the question that came out of Fluttershy's mouth. He scratched it with his lion paw. "Um, what does the air smell like?", he asked, giving a concerned smile.

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow, then she chuckled. "Discord, the air doesn't have to smell like anything, it's just air from the beach.", she said.

Discord went back to the same position he was before. He and Fluttershy were walking for a full thirty minutes. He made a sigh of relief as they made it back to their spot. His chair was green and Fluttershy's was yellow. What's between them was a picnic blanket with a picnic basket and a bag of beach items on it, they must've had their lunch earlier. He planted his behind on his seat. "Ah, thank Celestia.", he said, rubbing his legs. "My legs really need this."

Fluttershy gave a stern glare at her friend. "Discord, didn't we have an agreement earlier?", she asked.

Discord widened his eyes and looked at Fluttershy with confusion. "What agreement?", he asked.

Fluttershy walked over to her chair and sat down on it. "That you wouldn't complain while we're here.", she answered.

"I wasn't complaining, I was just relieved, that's all.", Discord said. "We settled our stuff here, we ate our lunch, and took a walk for thirty minutes."

Fluttershy still wore the glare.

Discord sighed. "I'm sorry, Fluttershy.", he apologized. "I know you want this day to be nice, but I want to do something fun."

Fluttershy took a soft breath and made a smile. "That's alright, Discord.", she said, calmly. "So, what do you want to do?"

Discord tapped his chin a times and rubbed his brow as he tried to think of an idea. He normally wants to perform chaos around the area, but instead, he thought of something different. "What do you say I cover you up?", he asked, making a pale appear in his lion paw.

Fluttershy's face went blank, then it turned to confusion. "Cover me up with what?", she asked, hoping Discord would be more specific.

"Why this stuff of course.", Discord said, scooping up some sand in his claw and letting it run through his fingers and get back on the ground.

Fluttershy gaped a little bit and looked at the clear spot where there's nothing but loads of sand. "In the sand?", she asked.

"Oh, you bet.", Discord chortled, raising his eyebrows two times.

Fluttershy darted her eyes left and right unsurely. "Uh, is that even a fun activity to do at the beach?", she asked.

"Of course it is.", Discord said. " Why? Never heard of it?"

"N-no, I've been to the beach multiple times, I just never tried it.", Fluttershy explained, fidgeting with her hooves. "I don't even know if it's scary or fun Sometimes ponies are in holes, sometimes on their backs."

Discord always knows the words that would put Fluttershy at ease. He slithered off his seat and around the picnic blanket to reach the left side of his friend's seat. "Well, let me reassure you.", he said, giving Fluttershy's back a gentle pat. "You don't have to be in a hole, if you want, you can be on your back, it's really easy to get out of sand if you're on your back. You can just sit up and the sand will just fall off you."

The beating of Fluttershy's nerve wrecked heart died down. She made a calm smile. "Thanks for calming me down, Discord.", she said.

"You're very welcome.", Discord said with a wink. He picks Fluttershy up in his lion paw. He still has his pale in his claw. "So, where do you want to be.

Fluttershy tapped her chin in thought. "Go forward four feet away from our stuff.", she said. "Oh, before you do so, can you get my sunglasses from the bag?"

He groaned with his mouth closed and rolled his eyes as he stretched his claw over to the bag on the blanket. He reached in and grabbed Flutterhy's pink sunglasses with sunflowers on the tops. He then gave them to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy placed the handles of the glasses under her ears and the middle part on the bridge of her nose. "Thanks, Discord.", she said.

"You're very welcome, my dear.", Discord said in a smooth voice. He took nine steps away from their stuff, turned to his right, and gently laid Fluttershy on the sand. "So, Fluttershy, before we begin, is there anything you don't want me to cover up?"

Fluttershy sighed, relaxing her head on the sand. She lifted her head a little bit to look at Discord in the eye. "I'm sure it'll be fine for whatever you want to cover up.", she said, lowering her head back to the sand. "Please, go right ahead, if you may."

Discord smiled and warmly. He scooped up some sand with his pale and poured it on Fluttershy's belly. "How does that feel, my dear?", he cooed, patting the sand gently, making sure it sticks to Fluttershy's skin.

Some of the sand slid down Fluttershy's sides. She giggled as the sand tickled her fur. She used her elbows to lift up her head completely, being careful that the sand stays on her belly. "So far, it feels lovely.", she said as Discord scooped up more sand and poured it on her chest.

"Oh, does it?", Discord said mischievously, scooping more sand and pouring it on the same spot the first scoop was poured on. The sand slid off until Fluttershy's sides were covered up. "Just lean back, relax, and enjoy this playful torture."

Fluttershy did what she was told. She closed her eyes and let the sand relax her body. She sighed contently as Discord poured sand on her flanks and covered them up. The tip of her tail slightly swished.

Discord scooped up more sand, a bit larger that caused the edges to stretch out, and poured it on Fluttershy's back hooves. He patted it down for soothing effect. He smiled warmly, seeing how adorable Fluttershy is with her sleeping display and her cute and relaxed smile on her face. He scooped up more sand and poured it on the area over the snoozing mare's waist.

Fluttershy felt the sand getting heavier. She concernly opened her eyes to see Discord still burying her. "Um, Discord, I thought you'd be done.", she said, as Discord poured more sand on her back hooves.

"Oh, me done.", Discord asked, pouring more sand on Fluttershy's stomach. "I thought you were enjoying this."

"I am.", Fluttershy said, lifting her head a little bit. "I just thought one pour on each part was enough."

Discord scooped up another chunk of sand and poured it on Fluttershy's midsection. "Well, I'm not finished, my dear.", he said, patting the sand down. "Still got more to pour."

Fluttershy was getting a bit claustrophobic, but somehow, she's giggling. "Please, Discord, that's enough, the sand's starting to tickle again.", she begged through her giggling as Discord poured more sand on her midcenter.

"I'm finished when I tell you I'm finished, my dear.", Discord said, continuing to bury the helpless mare. "Just hang in there." He scooped up a little bit of sand and poured it on the area where the chest is covered.

Fluttershy giggled even more. "Somepony help me.", she cried joyfully as the sand got heavier on her body.

"Nopony can hear you, silly.", Discord said, scooping more sand and pouring it on Fluttershy's lower end. "It's only the two of us who are on this beach." He scooped up more sand, the same amount that made the edges stretch out, and poured it on the top of the sand hill on Fluttershy, allowing the sand to slide down and cover up the mare's front hooves.

"Help meeeeee!", Fluttershy cried through her laughter, unable to move with the sand on her whole body, except her head.

Discord joined in the laughter and then the both of them calmed down. He patted the sides of the sandy hill, he then patted the top and placed his lion paw on Fluttershy's head.

Fluttershy sighed contently, feeling the paw on her head. "Ahhhh, Discord.", she said. "That really felt good." She felt the sand being hardened on her body one last time before discord removed his claw from it.

Discord crawled to Fluttershy's head and laid on his belly. He made a loving smirk down on the buried Pegasus. "How are you feeling, my dear.", he asked.

Fluttershy smiled back and blushed. "I'm feeling ok.", she said, trying to move her body, but it wouldn't budge. "Although, I can't seem to move."

"I can help you out, if you want me to.", Discord offered, about to snap his fingers to teleport Fluttershy out of the sand, but the mare interrupted him.

"No, wait.", she protested. "I can wait a few minutes to be helped."

"Weren't you just yelling for help?", Discord asked, raising an eyebrow.

Fluttershy giggled. "I was just being sarcastic, Discord.", she said. "This activity at the beach is pretty fun."

"Hmm, well played.", Discord said. "So, when will you like to get out?"

"Well...", Fluttershy said, before yawning. "I'm a bit sleepy, so I'll ask you to help me out in a... few... minutes..." She then drifted off to sleep.

Discord smiled at his sleeping friend and rested his chin before dozing off into space. He thought, what will Celestia think if she got buried.

Comments ( 2 )

Please end this reign of sand-burying stories.

You...need to try harder. Me and my friend couldn't get past even the first four paragraphs without giving up.

Login or register to comment