• Published 24th Aug 2017
  • 1,159 Views, 15 Comments

Language barrier - A_Pony_Name



Jack is a nice enough guy, college is a bit rough on him but he is doing fine, but when he gets kidnapped, things start getting stranger and stranger.

  • ...
5
 15
 1,159

witchcraft and a gift-


Celestia

I eyed the book, then back onto the floorboards with the runes. I gently pushed the rune a centimeter up and began chanting over the body of a radioactive looking pony, green coat with a purple mane.

RISE RISE RISE,

OUT OF THE SAPPHIRE

BACK FROM DEMISE

FROM THAT PLACE OF IRE

RISE RISE RISE

INTO THIS PONY

BEGONE WITH YOUR CRIES

YOU WILL AGREE

RISE RISE RISE

I SHALT GIFT THEE THIS BODY

SIR PINT SIZE!

I performed the spell, then shielded my eyes. Combining souls emits a very bright light. When it was bearable to see, I found it had worked. A twisted grin was plastered onto my face, I had just mastered the spell I had gotten from Sombra. That he had used to make crystal ponies his slaves. Except I left their soul.

I looked at the eyes of the newly pronounced Pint Size, getting his name from his small size. Looking him over again, he had a neon green coat with a purple mane, his glowing eyes giving me his undivided attention. He spoke with a voice akin to a Timber wolf, "What shalt thou have me do?" I smiled again.

I heard hoof steps behind me and then a cold hoof on my back. I shivered down my spine, then looked to my lover. He smiled at my creation and said, "Amazing work, my dear."

I smiled at him, then in a lustful tone whispered, "Sombra."

"HA HA HA HA!"


Down Sized

I was so excited, I just got accepted into the princesses’ special academy for intelligence!

When I trotted off to my dorm, said in a hushed whisper,"I won't let you down princess." After this, I heard a familiar pop and some hoofsteps coming from behind me. Knowing that my friends enjoy tormenting me, as I am very jumpy. Because of this, I put on my most stoic face and turned, eyes closed I said, "You won't get me this tim..." I looked up and saw Celestia looking down at me, her ethereal hair in my face. My face turned a bright red, losing its stoic facade almost immediately.

She looked at me for a second, then laughed, "That is the silliest thing I have seen all day." She said, still smiling. My redness increasing tenfold. Noticing this, she came into comfort me, "there, there my little pony, it's Ok to be embarrassed."

I tried to squeak out a "thank you" but could find the strength in me to do it. Suddenly a bright light enveloped my vision and I blacked-out.


Jack

I had began to grow stir crazy from the repetitive nature of the days here, and this windowless room. From the first day that I got here, I was put into the same room and not given much time to do anything. What made everything even worse, is that I wasn't allowed to leave the room. Now, I am not the most active man, but I enjoy my usual hikes and runs, however, I have been confined by this simple ten foot by ten foot room that only had a tiny mattress and stack of papers.

On my person, all I had was my watch, my coat, and pants. All of which did me no good in entertaining myself.

My health was also starting to deteriorate, because of all the meat I have been eating. They must take me for a carnivore, because of my now, strictly-meat diet. This was dandy in the beginning, but it is starting to become a distinct problem. My vocabulary has increased by a lot since I have been here, and I've only been here for two weeks.

From what I have gained through short talks with Trixie, I am a 'hope' for their resistance. Because of this, I now see ponies in a regular basis, coming to meet me.


Trixie

"Discord, what have you to bring in?" I said to the draconequus, who had been working as a spy for the resistance.

"Oh darling, I have absolutely everything to report," he responded in a crude manner whilst putting on shades, "it's all in that binder."

Knowing discord, I waited three seconds for a binder to fall from the air. When I opened it, there was pictures of...
Oh god...
OH GOD... I don't even know how Fluttershy survived that THING.

I quickly closed the folder, face red and coughed.

Discord just took the shades off that he had just manifested and snapped the book into oblivion. He then turned a shade red and snapped another binder into existence.

Preparing my mind for another mental onslaught, I found that this one had segments on the castle and policies enacted, rather than the... indecent pages in the last one.

Going page after page, I found the one that I was looking for, those whose bodies had been turned into slaves. Discord, seeing that I had found the correct page said, "I am going to go now, Ta-Ta" then poofed into non-existence.


Jack

I waited for sleep to overcome me when I received a knock at my door.
...
That was odd, usually when the ponies come to see me, they barge right in. I slowly got up, rubbing the fatigue out of my eyes and answered the door, except when I tried to grab the handle, I realized I can’t open the door from the inside so I decided to knock back.

Just as my hand rose up to knock, the door flung inward.

A distressed-looking doctor came in with something in her magical grasp. I saw her walk over to my bed and plop something down on it with a soft thud. She mumbled a few things to me and left, closing the door and locking it.

Looking back to the bed, I saw something that astonished me, my backpack.

"HELL YEAH!!!!!" I screamed then jumped onto the mattress.


Trixie

Haphazardly, I put a soundproof barrier his room for when the doctor goes to give the Human a satchel, just to make sure Jack didn't scream or something when he received it.

I tried scrying Jack and saw him screaming while holding a… Brick?

Author's Note:

HELLO
have
a
nice
life


Also, my editor, Relux-the-Relux, is FUCKING AMAZING!!

Comments ( 4 )

>college
>rough
Choose one.

i have know idea whats going on

HE GOT HIS S:yay:T BACK!
INCLUDING HIS PHONE!

8386127
Will you ever return to this

Login or register to comment