• Published 22nd Aug 2017
  • 1,106 Views, 1 Comments

A Simple Deal - Haillee



Sombra has won. With the special friends in chains he looks back over her slaves in his kingdom. However it is not the same as before. So he looks to the friends, and decided to make a simple deal.

  • ...
3
 1
 1,106

The Work

Fluttershy woke up next to a small sleeping rabbit. She looked around and remembered where she was. She hugged the rabbit close to her and wanted to go back to sleep. But instead, she found herself looking at the doorway at Sombra. He had been watching her.

"Umm, how long have you been there?"

"Few minutes. Takes a while for that awake spell to work, I have some work for you today."
Fluttershy thought about what he had said, awake spell? Like he woke her up? Ok, then she might have to get used to that. She slowly got out of bed and made her over to him to follow him. Sombra didn't move, instead, he stood in the door and his horn lit up. Fluttershy went to ask what he was doing but before the words came out she felt a jacket landed on her back.

"It is chilly today. Trust me you will need it for the task at hand."

Fluttershy nodded and placed her hooves into the sleeves. Sombra then turned and began to walk motioning her to follow. His long red cape followed behind him Sombra took Fluttershy outside and sat down on his hammock.

"Work on my garden. It needs lots of work after a thousand years. Unlike my house, this place grows on it own rate. So please be sure do it properly. And I would like if you did stick to this task the rest of the time you are with me"
Fluttershy nodded and went to work. She grabbed a rake and began to rake up the leaves around the cabin. That task itself was exhausting and took most of the day. She laid against the rake as it was stuck on a large pile of leaves. Her soft snores bounced off the tree.

Sombra walked over to where he heard the snoring. he looked up at the sky and back at her. The sun had already begun to set and she had been working all day. To his request, she didn't have the animals help her. the animals instead have spent their day building an another small house. he really didn't want that bear in the house. Mostly because it shed non stop. But he didn't want to the poor thing to be in the rain. He had to have another house made before the next big storm.

His horn lit up and cast a spell. He went to go pick up Fluttershy in his spell and carried her back into the house. He sat her down a long table and went to the kitchen. As much as he loved having somepony take care of things for him, he did adore to cook.

He had begun to work on some pasta which he magically pulled from thin air. He would have to remember to have Fluttershy go to the market for food next time. He boiled the pasta and pulled other ingredients from the air. Once he finished he made 2 bowls of his home made spaghetti. He brought the food out to the sleeping pony at the table and then lit up his horn. A glow cast forms his horn and floated over to Fluttershy landing in her chest. He then sat down and began to eat his food. He watched her as she moved and fidgeted waking up. SHe finally woke up when she slammed her face onto the table. She then bolted straight up and looked at Sombra.

"How did I get inside?" She asked looking at the food before her. She had forgotten to eaten all day and her stomach felt it. She dug right into the food.
"Brought you in. You animals are in your room, well except the bear." He said he had finished his food just as he had started. But he decided to sit and chat about the next day's chores.

"Tomorrow you need to run to the market. Do not message your friends. They have already been contacted and will be coming over in about a week. Tomorrow I need you to get food. For both you and the animals. There is a food cellar that isn' used too often when I was last here. But that will work just fine for storing animals food. Also once you get back which I recommend you do quickly, you need to pull the weeds from around the house. ALso while you are at the market I will make a list of flowers that you will need to get. Rarity has a nice choice and she got lucky I liked the furniture arrangement. But these flowers are important. They bring my home together. Understand?"

Fluttershy looked up from her food and nodded then continued to eat.

"Also that rabbit of yours, Angel, he has been having problems authority. He kicks me non-stop and is getting rather annoying. I really would hate to lose my patients and hurt the little fellow. Please see to it that he learns some manners."

Fluttershy looked up and then looked at the door way toward the rabbit in the next room. She looked back at the Sombra and nodded and finished up her meal.

"I will work on his manners, he has always had that problem but I will see to it you will be respected. I am sorry sir."

"Thank you, you may go to your room for the night. I will burn the leaves tomorrow while you are at the market." Fluttershy nodded and walked off to her room.


"But mom you can't! I am your son! Please, Mom, Dad don't leave me!" A young unicorn cried out as he tried to run after them. The tall pegasus stallion gave him a push making him land back onto the floor of the kitchen.


"You are nothing! A beast with no mark. It is a sign my boy, a sign of the worst to come. And we, we don't want to be anywhere near you when it happens."

Sombra laid onto the floor and cried as his two parents left him. He will find them again someday.


Sombra woke up and looked around his room. His cloak was gone. He got up from his bed and looked in his drawers. Everything was gone! His shoes, crown, body armor, cape, everything was gone! He went out of his room to find that Pegasus only to overhear her in the kitchen. He ran in and saw his armor laying on the counter. He saw her washing the shoes in the sink and the cape hung from a line he could see outside.

"What is going on?" He asked making Fluttershy jump as he moved and closer to her. He looked at his armor which had not seen his this clean ever.

"My I am sorry. I wanted to have them back in your room before you woke up. I am so sorry."

"What happened?"

"Well I lost control of my squirrel and it got into your room and I thought I cleaned up behind it but then saw your armor so I was working on that while you rested. I am so sorry."

He smiled and leaned in giving her a pat on the back. "Relax. My armor hasn't been that clean since the day I first bought it."
He looked down at the armor and put it on. "Please go get my cloak once it is done the drying. I don't like going without it."

"Because of your cutie mark?" She asks not looking up from her chore at hoof. Sombra, however, turned his head looked at her. "What did you say??" He said hissing as he went back over to her making her look him in the eye. Fluttershy looked back at him in fear.

"Nothing, I just saw you didn't have one and figured that's why you wear the cloak." She said as she dropped the shoes into the sink as she sank into the floor. Sombra pulled her up and pushed her back to the counter.


"Finish my shoes. And go to the market, and do not mention my flank to me again."Fluttershy nodded and went back to work on the shoes.

Once she finished she grabbed the list of things to get and headed down to the market. She grabbed several different foods, She looked at the mail place desperately wanting to contact her friends. He'said she could tell them to come, he didn't say she couldn't just write to them.

Once she finished her day of gathering she went began her walk up to the cabin. It was nearly lunch by the time she got back. She placed all the food in its proper place and began to gather the weeds. She bent over and worked through the day. She didn't bring a sweater because it was sweat work. She moved inch by inch getting every weed from the garden. She moved around the house with angel and some other animals following her eating the weeds. No matter what she tried this animal would not leave these little greens alone She looked up at the beating sun, she was hot a raisin. She looked back down at her work. She still had half the yard to do.

"Break." She heard Sombra say from behind her. She looked up and saw the unicorn carrying a cup of lemonade. She stood up and looked and went to take the lemonade when Sombra pulled it out of her reach. She looked up at him to see him smiling down at her.

"What do you say?" He said teasing the glass above her head. She smirked and flew up and grabbed the glass from his magic. She gulped it down as he stared at her shocked. She handed the glass back and said. "Thank you."

Sombra put on a pouty face and pointed back to the weeds. Fluttershy smiled and turned around getting back to her chore. Sombra went to leave and looked over his shoulder at her. 'Maybe this could be more fun than I had originally thought.' Sombra thought as he watched the pegasus pull more weed sun pours down on her. He looked up at the sky and saw the beating sun, he snapped his head and walked back inside.

Once inside he went over and sat on the sofa. He looked at the tv in front of him. This new pony technology is rather confusing, he shall have Fluttershy teach him how it works. He looked at the remote and shook his head and instead picked up a book off the shelf. He looked at the title, "Fifty Shades of Grey." He looked over the book, in question. He had not had a chance to catch up in the new worlds reading habits. Once he saw the viewer report was marked as "Most Brillant story of the year," he opened it up and began to read.

Fluttershy came in after finally finishing weeding the garden. She looked over to Sombra who was in a deep blush while reading a book. Even though she was covered in sweat she thought she might go see what was bothering him. When she got close she recognized the title. She ran over and wanted to take the book right from his magical glow. But thought best and just stood in front of him. She waited for a moment before Sombra looked up from his reading trance and gave her a deep blush. He closed the book and sat it on the table.

"So my lady, that book, well it was on my shelf. And umm, please burn it. I never wish to read a word from that thing again." Fluttershy nodded and [icked up her book and hid it under her wing.

"Though I must ask, why was that on my shelf?"

"Well umm, rarity had given it to me, it was supposed to be in my room. I haven't read it I just kept it so Rarity wasn't mad at me for throwing it out. But if you want it gone sir it will be done." She said as she uncomfortably shifts the book under her wing. Sombra let out a chuckle as he looked at her. "Well keep it if you like. But I really don't wish to see it anymore. So please put it somewhere out of the way."

Fluttershy nodded and went to her room placing the book under her bed.She turned around to find Sombra looking at her from the door way. She blushed as she looked around trying to find something else to focus on.

"I need your help, with something before you go shower."

Fluttershy looked up and perked her ears. "Ok, what's that?"

"Teach me how to use the television in the den." He said as he waved the remote in the air.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment