• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 34 Comments

Pinkie Pie vs. Grimdark Pinkie Pie - Scarlett Haze



In another dimension is a place where ponies are tortured by a pink pony, she soon meets her match

  • ...
2
 34
 2,611

The Alternate Ending

(This is the alternate ending that happens near the end of the fight with Pinkie Pie versus Grimdark Pinkie Pie, be forewarned that this is going to be gruesome...)

"Were you surprised? Were you? WERE YOU?! HUH?!" Pinkie screamed in Dark Pinkie's ear, getting elbowed in the gut and forced to back off. Dark Pinkie pulling away from the flame and gasping for air. She looked at the back door and went to go to it before feeling a sharp pain hit her rear, falling to the ground in pain. Dark Pinkie turned to see a knife embedded in her flank, up into the hilt. She felt fear again, something that she thought was lost so long ago.

Pinkie reached into a drawer and pulled out a long steak knife and slowly approached the fallen Dark Pinkie, "Hurt my friends? Kill me? Who do you think you are? Because I know what you are, you are not me. You aren't a pony at all, real ponies don't take pleasure in hurting others. They don't laugh at ponies dying, they don't smile!"

Dark Pinkie started shaking and crying, all of the ghosts of her victims now going through her mind as she now saw Pinkie go to the knife in her flank and twist it, making her yell out.

Pinkie started laughing, she was going to stop this maniac. She was going to make sure that a pony like her was ended. And she was going to enjoy it.

"No, please! I promise I won't hurt another pony again! Honest! Pinkie Pie Promise!" Dark Pinkie was screaming out to Pinkie, but she didn't care, she only felt the need to finish the job. Taking the knife from the flank of Dark Pinkie, she sliced around her struggling counterparts cutie mark, watching the pumping blood ooze out and cover the floor more. Ripping the mark she got to see the muscle that was on her and she experimentally poked at it. Enjoying the sounds of pain that her handicapped victim screamed as she pushed harder into it.

"I bet this is what you did to other ponies too! Letting them cry and beg for mercy? Giving an inch and then taking a hoof," Pinkie said, jamming the steak knife into the right hind leg of Dark Pinkie and started slowly cutting it off, enjoying the squirms and further cries of unyielding pain. When she reached the bone, she was unsure of how to remove it, the knife wasn't cutting it. Pinkie chuckled at the joke in her mind and spoke it aloud as she grabbed one end of the leg and stood near the end she had cut.

"The knife's not cutting it, so I have to finish the job by hoof," with a yank, the sound of bone snapping and now dying screech of her double had called out. The blood continued to pump more rapidly, covering Pinkie's body like a sprinkler in summer, for Pinkie it was a sign of victory, the Dark Pinkie wouldn't be able to harm another pony, and she would sit and watch her eyes as they slowly faded away, letting Pinkie know that wherever Dark Pinkie was going, it was going to be a special place, just for her, and she only wished that what she had just did was an insignificant fraction of what was going to happen to Dark Pinkie.

She had done it, she had killed the pony that threatened to end her life and her friends, and all Pinkie needed to do was get a leg up against her copy. Looking down at the floor and her now unmoving double she started thinking on what to do with the situation.

"Perhaps," she thought, "I can bake the body in the desserts in little pieces, and if the Cakes see any blood, I'll just say I was making fruit punch."

Comments ( 10 )

No words can describe what I just read.

949385 No, I think those words are just fine

960688 It someone wants to take this idea in the right direction, I can wait. Maybe if I feel the need, a rewrite or better on my end will come, but for now, I'm just letting this be.

3916549 Technically, that IS the bad ending, so you'd be getting that ending you were expecting.

3916556 And I'm glad you decided to do that in another chapter, because I hate Cupcakes, even though I never read it, it just sends chills up my spine. Oh what the hell, why not *reads it* Interesting, not fully insane, but starting * Thinks of possible addition* *chuckle* Do you mind if I PM you an idea I would like to talk to you about?

3916584 Why not? But don't expect me to do anything with said idea.

3916742 Glad to see both endings. One that makes a loop with Cupcakes and another fanfic I read that is set 1 year from said events. Good story

6720425
No, you're entitled to your opinion. If you read my first comment I make note that I felt like I did something wrong and many others have had that same complaint.

Keep in mind that this was a fic I did nearly 3 years ago and was roughly around the same time I had just started being a member of the site.

Login or register to comment