• Published 10th Aug 2017
  • 1,040 Views, 14 Comments

Ancestry of Angel Bunny - Glen Gorewood



Discord asks Fluttershy about Angel bunny's family history. It turns out there is a reason the bunny is like a demon.

  • ...
0
 14
 1,040

Angel Bunny, the Killer Rabbit

Discord was silent as his eyes focused on the final page in the Angel Bunny Ancestry book. For you see the entire story of not just Killer Bunny but all his and Angela's descendants had been catalogued within. With words and pictures.

And the very last page showed a rather adorable Angel Bunny, with a Hydra's head in his little jaws. Turning his gaze from the book to the rabbit, Discord came to a terrible realization about what Angel Bunny had really brought into the house.

It wasn't a white carrot, but upon closer inspection a rather large Hydra finger bone. The rabbit opened an eye and grinned, a very sharp toothed grin; and Discord's eye popped back to his head with a snap. Satisfied, the rabbit continued to gnaw on the bone in peace.

Turning his head back to Fluttershy he stammered out, "That's no ordinary bunny.."

Fluttershy nodded in agreement, "Oh I know, he's a killer rabbit."

As Discord's eyes widen in utter shock his kind and peaceful friend closes her eyes and puts on an adorable smile that is completely inappropriate for the situation.

"But he only attacks bad creatures. After all he's a very noble Angel Bunny."


Discord shudders, the revelation he has just received is far worse than a mere demon. Yet he is fascinated at the same time, as the lord of chaos he innately loves unpredictable and unusual things. This ancestor of Angel Bunny, KB; seems to be a highly chaotic terrifying creature.

His voice filled with equal parts fear and curiosity, he asks Fluttershy one more question.

"So, Fluttershy.. There wouldn't happen to be any records of the legends regarding this KB ancestor of Angel's lying around somewhere or anything like that?"

He chuckles a bit, realizing such a thing would be nearly impossible and require someone to know how to record the day to day life of a rabbit. Which was impossible unless another rabbit somehow knew how to write.

Fluttershy perks up and pulls another large book out from under the table.

"Actually it turns out Angela Bunny could write and recorded many of KB's feats and legends in this book."

Discord stares blankly at the tome before him, trying to process the concept of an ancient bunny being able to write down legends and tales of another bunny. Realizing this is a perfectly unpredictable and quite silly event that has fallen into his rather chaos starved lap, he decides to read the book.

After all it's just a book written by a rabbit, it can't be that descriptive now can it?

Opening the tome's covers he begins to read.

"KB the Killer Rabbit of Equestria, by Angela Bunny..."

To be continued in a silly manner later.

Author's Note:

May I introduce my Angel Bunny origins head canon.
So some fun information, you too can add a chapter to the Angel Bunny Ancestry Book.

The only rules are it can't be Angela or KB.

I will be making a sequel titled "KB The Killer Rabbit" which will go more in depth into his many feats and legends and... Ok I just want to write scenes where a killer bunny saves ponies from demon knights.

Other than that you can make up any Bunny descendent you wish.

Enjoy!

Glen Gorewood

Comments ( 11 )

This was a very good short story.

8358666
Thank you, the sequel will be out next week. Well it's a sequel and a prequel, and follows KB in the past as recorded by Angela Bunny.


8357024
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it.

Glen Gorewood.

So funny, I could not shake the notion of Angel opening his mouth to show razor sharp teeth in a comedic way and flying through the air at a hydra.

8359003
This is my Angel Bunny head canon and has been for years, to me it is the only answer that makes sense when you consider everything. I am glad you found it funny. Though now I may have to make art of that image you described.

As for bunnies whose jaws opening extremely wide and fly at things, the story mentioned at the end of this one is coming out next week.

KB ( Ker Bunnor) will be the focus, with excerpt comments from Discord in the Authors note section. Enjoy as he terrorizes G1 Tirek's knights, saves ponies, drives Tirek to utter frustration, and becomes a very noble parent in the warren of bones. He's just a wee little bunny he is. But he's a killer. :pinkiehappy:

Glen Gorewood

Aaaaaand this is why I'm a beast in the bedroom. Fluttershy prefers snuggling tho~ So she enjoys the dry humps lol

I thought it was funny as hell. My husband has a drinking buddy called KB. (Knowledge Born) But I told my husband Killer Rabbit fit him better. We both like Monty Python!

8520593
I’m glad you liked it, the sequel has more Monty but won’t be out till December.
That’s funny that you have a drinking bunny nicknamed Killer Bunny, maybe he is secretly the real KB in disguise? Better make sure you don’t leave him alone by anyone named Bors.

Glen Gorewood

8362369
Don't see how that can be a problem, maybe most of the Killer Rabbits reside in the White Tail Woods. Also fun fact, I avoid watching Monty Python like the plague

8674902
Well them possibly being in the whitetail woods does give the name of the area a new meaning. I cover that more in the sequel I’ve been working on though.

That is an interesting fun fact, well I hope you enjoyed the story.

Glen Gorewood

What a precious little killer bunny. Yes you are yes you are.

Login or register to comment