• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 4,237 Views, 156 Comments

Letters from an Evil Empress - zackepic22



Letters written by a certain evil empress, who you thought only existed in Nightmares

  • ...
4
 156
 4,237

PreviousChapters Next
Don't be Fall Weather Foes

Dear Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash,

Well, I still have some things to say that I’m not sure I really got to say as well as I’d like back when I was talking with you three.

...Also, you might have noticed the, ummmm...Odd white covered over my mane and tail. The Ponyville Fire society said that my mane was likely to be a fire hazard, regardless of how well I could control it’s intensity. They also probably knew I would want to keep it at a fairly high one. Sooooo...They made me wear flame resistant mane and tail coverings. There are a lot of leaves around everywhere now, after all.

And, if any of you even think about laughing at the things I had to wear, I’ll burn your manes clean off, and, then, you’ll have to go back to wearing them from scratch.

Now, like I said, it is definitely good for ponies to be as clever as you did. And, I’ll admit, I’ve pulled some pretty nasty tricks before~

...But, this was to make sure all the dead leaves fell off the trees. You were supposed to be running, and, you didn’t do nearly enough of that as you should’ve at first, because you were busy playing at winning and sabotaging each other, that you lost sight of what you were supposed to be doing.

Now, in my personal opinion there’s nothing wrong being sneaky and saboteurs when the time calls for such things~ ...But, you were shirking what was supposed to be done for your personal glory. True, personal glory is important, but, not enough if you behave in such an asinine manner, for something that’s not strictly just a competition…

I hope you girls have learnt about time and place and such, and when not to be glory hogs.

Also, Twilight, you were very good, making it to fifth place, managing to pace yourself. That is what the empress’ student is supposed to do~ She eeks out whatever victory she can, while being smart, instead of being an idiot. Being clever, instead of a foal who can’t see anything infront of their faces, except their own pride.

Hoping AJ and RD shape up better in future runnings,

Empress Daybreaker

P.S.: Spike wanted me to tell you that he’s not going to be participating in bronco bucking ever again. Honestly, cut the little guy a break.

50 years, Nighty. That’s how long I’ve been forced to wear those stupid flame retardant caps to the runnings…

I can only imagine what the people are going to think of me after seeing me in those again.

...You know, I think I’m going to go out fairly soon.

Maybe play with some certain gem-loving dogs~

PreviousChapters Next