• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 4,229 Views, 156 Comments

Letters from an Evil Empress - zackepic22



Letters written by a certain evil empress, who you thought only existed in Nightmares

  • ...
4
 156
 4,229

PreviousChapters Next
Master of Staring and Wondering What Went Wrong

Dear Fluttershy…

Well, I’m glad that the majority of Wonderbolts got through those training sessions in one piece. I mean, a few of them did end up flunking out, like Thunder Blitz. He thought that he shouldn’t have to train, because he’s already supposedly the best there is at being a Wonderbolt, buuuutttt, turns out, he really was just a lot of noise. Even if Surprise was the class clown, she did five times better than he did. I mean, do you know how many squats he collapsed in the middle of? How long it took him to readjust after he was spun into the air by that machine they have? So, yeah, he was definitely kicked out. He was just a no good lazybutt, who couldn’t do the simplest of things. Good riddance…

Although, I heard his younger sister should be a whole lot better than him. Can’t wait for her to become a trainee. Don’t tell Rainbow Dash, but, I think she might have a bit of competition when she becomes a trainee herself~

Now, onto what happened.

It was loyal of you to try and watch over your friend’s little sister and her friends, but, you really seemed overconfident in your ability to watch over three rambunctious and energetic young fillies, to the point where you probably thought nothing was really going to happen, and that you would have a super quiet, nice and peaceful evening, right?

HA!

Well, clearly you know better now, so, I’ll try not to judge you too much, but, I’m still not done. I know kids may seem like sweet, and innocent little angels sometimes, especially three adorable fillies like that, but, you’ve got to be more careful, especially when you’re the one watching over them for the night!

...Not that I’ve ever had my own kids that I’ve raised by myself for all that long, you understand. I mean, I’ve taught kids, of course, but, honestly, what kind of mother would I make? I’m Empress of Equestria, I don’t have time for stuff like that!

Anyway, at the very least, you should’ve tried to know just what all you were getting into. They probably weren’t that cooperative…

They probably intentionally failed the quiet game, went overboard with their fun activities, and, were generally a bit of a pain in the butt. I mean...I’m still a teacher at times. I know these things. I know what kind of cookies they like with their milk, what kind of milk they like with their cookies, what their favorite naptimes are, and-

Ahem. Anyway, you weren’t being careful enough, and, that’s a fatal flaw when you’re trying to make sure that kids were being safe and sound. If you do ever become a mother, you need to be much more careful.

Gods even higher above me know what could have happened to them if you hadn’t caught on quick enough. I mean...I am impressed that you were able to defeat the cockatrice, and, with your apparently patented ‘stare’ no less.

But, I still wouldn’t bump you up to best babysitter just yet. You’re nowhere near Cadance’s level when it comes to kids. You’ve made a good first step, but, you need to make more before you’re fully ready.

Don’t let these foals out of your sight again next sleepover,

Empress Daybreaker

Hmmmmmm? Oh, sis, I didn’t hear you come in.

...I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Okay, fine, yes, I have needs, and, I do have a number of offspring, even ones still living, and-

Why? Heh, you really want to know why, Night…?

Because I can live forever, but, they can’t! Yes, even after the first weeks, I’ll make sure I meet them again later at least once in their lives, but- ...I just can’t let myself get broken so many times. It already hurts so badly when I bury them all with Dad…

...Thanks. Really, that- that means a lot.

...Wanna share my chocolate raspberry cake?

Heh, yessssss, your beady-eyed little monster can have a slice too.

PreviousChapters Next