• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 4,237 Views, 156 Comments

Letters from an Evil Empress - zackepic22



Letters written by a certain evil empress, who you thought only existed in Nightmares

  • ...
4
 156
 4,237

PreviousChapters Next
Stop the Show, Letter Time

Dear Cutie Mark Crusaders…

Wow. Well, if I’m going to be honest, I’m a little surprised, but, not really as surprised as I could be.

I mean, really, I wouldn’t be that great of a teacher, or that knowledgeable about kids, if I didn’t know for a fact that the foal life is pretty much filled with curiosity, self-discovery, and learning for a fact, that in spite of really wanting to do something, you might not exactly be a natural at that something, to say the least.

Now, I’m not going to say that you can’t become really good at things if you try your hardest, but, there are just some things that come a lot easier to some ponies than others. I tried knitting when I was a filly. And, boooyyyyyy, did I ever end up sticking myself a lot more than I might want to.

Now, I’m going to try and keep this shorter than some of my other letters: You do have plenty of time to learn, and plenty of time to make mistakes, and have fun while you’re making said mistakes. But, that being said, try to at least take baby steps toward finding what you’re good at, and, also, even if you might not like what you might be good at, keep in mind that it’ll still be useful down the road if you discover and practice your natural talent as much as you can before you grow up.

Like Nightmare and I, I’m sure you’ll all grow up to do wonderful and amazing things~

Have fun, but, remember, your empress is keeping track of your progress,

Empress Daybreaker

Woah, Cadance! What is it, why do you have that look on your face?

...Nighty did what to your coltfriend?

Wow. Oh, wow.

Honestly, even I might think that doing such a thing would be too evil!

...If it didn’t sound utterly hilarious~ Did she manage to use a picture-taking spell before he wiped that lipstick off?

Oh, don’t huff in indignation at me, young mare, I can have fun with your coltfriend’s suffering all I want...

PreviousChapters Next