• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 4,237 Views, 156 Comments

Letters from an Evil Empress - zackepic22



Letters written by a certain evil empress, who you thought only existed in Nightmares

  • ...
4
 156
 4,237

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus: The Sweet Spy

Dear Agent Sweetie Drops,

Good work with that werewolf in Baltimare. I knew that Cinnamon Dash could be a bit growly on her bad days, but, I never would have that the owner of Cinnamon Sweets and Ice Cream herself could be that shaggy! Well, at least she’s not a werewolf anymore, and you didn’t have to get rid of her permanently. Otherwise, I might have to think about getting rid of you…

But, I can’t, since you did handle it in a way where I wouldn’t have to lose one of my favorite sweet shoppes in Baltimare! And, not only that, but, your experience and talent speaks for itself, even if you have mostly worked for S.M.I.L.E., and, even if you do spend a lot of time skulking in the bushes around the Canterlot Academy for Unicorns.

Yes, I know about that. I am your Empress, after all. I have my ways. And, I know what’s like to admire someone from afar. Even if you can’t admire her there anymore, since she’s no longer studying there. But, not to worry! I think I know a solution that will make us both very happy mares~

The Spy Network we have in Ponyville? It’s garbage. My personal student is currently living there, and, aside from her letters, and the few agents I already have, I can’t really get as much info as I’d like about her activities.

And, that is why I would like you to help strengthen the network in Ponyville, and a few other towns, so that I can actually know more of what’s going on there, instead of a few stray reports.

Succeed, and I will make sure you are well rewarded. Fail me? Well, you won’t enjoy what would happen, but, I certainly would~ Even if it means having to finally get rid of an asset as magnificent as you are.

Fear and obey me,

Empress Daybreaker

And, there we g-

...Nightmare. Is that a hose?

Were you really going to try putting out my mane and tail with a firehose?

Well, even if you could—Which you can’t—I’m afraid the magic in me is so strong, that both would just come right back~

Now, come on, we’re going to miss our Opera.

Yes, you can chuck peanuts at the ones who sing horribly. That is just one of the many perks we get as royalty, and the best part of going to the Opera~

I mean, what would even be the point of going if we didn't get to do that?

PreviousChapters Next