• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 4,238 Views, 156 Comments

Letters from an Evil Empress - zackepic22



Letters written by a certain evil empress, who you thought only existed in Nightmares

  • ...
4
 156
 4,238

PreviousChapters Next
Green is your Color, and you Should Wear it More Often

Dear Rarity,

Ohhhhh, you poooorrrrrr dear! Prominent photographer decided she liked your friend better than she liked you? I'm soooo sorry for you! It must be suuuuucchhhhhh a tragedy, for someone else to screw up one of your goals like that, huh?

Kind of like with me trying to get more gems, only to have them stolen by a marshmallow wearing a false purple mane, and a false purple tail...

Did you really think I was going to ultimately let you get away scotfree~?! See, the thing about Photo Finish and I is, we're anime watching buddies. And, up to the point of her deciding she would look at your works, I deliberately made sure that she became endeared to the Moe archetype, and, knowing how close you and Fluttershy are, it only made sense that you would make her model for you.

Ha! That's right! I planned for this occasion! Your best friend stole your spotlight, and, you don't get any farther in the fashion industry for the time being. What an awful thing. Sucks to be you right now~ NO ONE TAKES THEIR EMPRESS' GEMS, AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!

Just ask Baron von Minkerhoff. Oh, wait, you can't, he's dead from being worked to death in my mines, after trying to steal my garnets.

Stupid Baron. Those were my Garnets. They belong only to meeee! And, yes, I did use multiple 'E's in 'me', and, I'm deeply proud of it too~

...Also, we will have words someday, about you using my favorite adorable dragon-don't tell him-as your own personal pincushion. Honestly, Rarity, even I have my limits!

Smugly Satisfied,

Empress Daybreaker

P.S. Make sure Twilight and the others-except Pinkie, of course-know that no one should ever break a Pinkie Promise. She might summon the Elder Happy One themself...

Cadance?

Cadance, slow down, you know I can't understand you when you're speaking in upsetish.

A prank war? Nightmare and Shining?

Baked goods...?

My custom made marble fountain of myself?!

Honey filled artillery?

How much strawberry marmalade again...?

...MMmmmm. I'm feeling deeply conflicted. I should punish both of them, especially for wasting that much Boston Cream Pie-

But, there's no sense in not filming ever single juicy moment of thrown custard cake, and unintentional Nicolas Cage references~

Author's Note:

So, I guess this might count as one of my shorter chapters for this, maybe? I mean, honestly, should Daybreaker care about anything more than revenge and Spike at this point...?

On the bright side, Letters from an Evil Empress is back for now~!

PreviousChapters Next