• Published 11th Jun 2017
  • 636 Views, 6 Comments

Some Pony I used to Know - eye-cfox



Thar is one too many Pinkie Pies in Equestria.The stories about one of them trying to escape.

  • ...
1
 6
 636

It begins

Some Pony I used to Know

By eye-c fox

Hi there, I'm Pinkie Pie nice to meet you reader. Oh, I owe you some exposition.

Right now I'm being stared down by the one pony in all of Equestria I've been trying to avoid! But I should probably start at the beginning.

This morning when I first got off the train on the edge of Ponyville. I took a deep breath to relax myself. I had to appear normal, well normal for me. To help me, I was in my super-secret spy disguise of a trench coat and hat.

I took my first steps off the train station and started walking towards the castle. I could see it from across town. I'm not sure how they built it out of one giant crystal like that, but they did. If I had to guess I would say “Magic”.

My thought was interrupted by a voice from above “Hey Pinkie Pie, what are you up to?”.

I looked up to see a cyan Pegasus. By the hair style alone, I was guessing it was Rainbow Dash. At least the pony counterpart of her.

“I'm just trying to get home” I say without thinking and immediately use my Hooves to cover my mouth.

She landed next to me, look me up and down then I heard her mutter “it's Pinkie Pie”.

She meets my eye and says with a small grin “You know pinkie, I think I can help with that”.

"Thank you, Dash"

The next thing I knew two arms wrapped around me and we were airborne.

I'm flying which was terrifexhilarating (terrifying and exhilarating).

I was yelling "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" all the way a cross town. Once Pones saw that I was the one yelling, they just shook their heads and went on with their day.

She started to slow down as we flew closer to a building that Look like it came from the fairy tale that had two kids, a witch, and a oven. Before I could ask what she was doing, she let me go.


I fell through a window and bounced off the floor and wall without injury. I quietly thought to myself 'thank you, cartoon physics'.

When I finally stop bouncing I realize two things. One I lost my disguise, and two I was in a normal bedroom for the most part. It had a bed, closet, and toy alligator. Wait did that toy alligator just blink. Then it hits me like an Acme anvil. That's not a toy alligator. Look I know this alligator is about 1/4 of my size, but I didn't feel like dealing with it. Who knows what abilities it might have, especially in a world where they have vampire jackalopes. So I started backing away from the alligator. Making my way towards the stairwell. I reach out for the top of it, which is a cupcake of all things.When I grab it shifts.

So far this causes two things one for me to lose my balance falling toward the stair and 2 the stairs transform into a slide. I close my eyes for the ride.

The next thing I knew I was in a subterranean cave system. If you want to know how I knew it was subterranean. Have maud for a sister that's how. Then I started to take in more of my surroundings. To my amazement it looked like I was in the Batcave if Batman was a party planner. I could spend hours going through all the different party supplies. I knew I had things to do and someplace to be. So I began to ask myself where would I put the exit. Then a light bulb hit me. A literal light bulb hit me. Then I had an idea. I would probably hide it behind a giant sentient sign. I looked behind me to see a giant sign that read “ding ding ding we have a winner”. I walked up to it said thank you in case it was a live and look behind it in their the there was a ladder. so I proceeded to climb

Oddly enough, the ladder ended in the bush. I poked my head out to see no more than about 20 feet away the castle. All I had to do is make it inside.

I took a deep breath and trotted over to the door. I gave it a few gentle knot. Then I Heard a Somebody yell “I got it” in an all-too-familiar voice. I didn't have time to react. She was already opening the door before I could do anything. If you can't tell this is where our story begin. As the door opens, I realize that it's the other Pinkie Pie.


"Wait wait wait, you can see them too I thought I was the only one."

"Well of course, all Pinkie Pie's can break the fourth wall."

"Will you two stop!"

Both of them turn to see a blue gargoyle at a keyboard.

"what's wrong Eye-c?"

"I wanted to have the story posted already"

"Eye-c I know you are worried this being your first story and all, butt this is a Comedy/random story so anything can happen."

"Can we get back to the story, Before I make a Stephen King reference."

Both pinkies turn to the reader and stayed deadpan. "come play with us"

"Back to the story, please!"

The pinkies nodded in agreement.

3

2

1

Action

I could see her eyes go wide. luckily for me I had the advantage of ah(Element of surprise) on my side. This time a figurative light bulb hit me. So I lifted my left hoof to mirror her right one. she raised her left I raise my right. she jumped to the left and i jump to the right. this went on for like 7 Minutes.Then I decided to put my plan in motion. I toss away the a baritone sax and a fuzzy pink Sombrero. I put my left hoof forward. She did the same with her right. This continued until we switch places entirely. At that point I couldn't help but break out in a manic grin. Sudden realization shown across your face. Before she could say a word I slam the door.

As I was running away from the front door I forgot to look where I was going and I ran into Twilight.

“Hey Pinkie, who was at the front door”

"Twilight, it was a changeling!"

I had picked up the name from few of the newspapers from around Equestria. I've yet to see one but then again they could be anyone.

She looked at me dumbfounded.

“Do you think you can distracted them, while I go get some help?” I asked with my best (please don't expect anything) Smile.

Twilight turn to the door and replied “Sure, Starlight should be in the library”

I couldn't help a break out my (this is going to work) smile.

After that I start running down the hall.

About 10 seconds latter

38

39

40

Door 41

I open the door.

Then there was a dragon in the bathroom flexing to a mirror. Then it hit me. Spike, He wasn't kidding he really is a dragon in this world. "Hey Spike, where's the library".He just pointed across the hall his cheeks a little red from being caught. "Oh by the way there's a changeling at the front door. I think twilight could use your help".

"Oh I bet its thorax" he said with the smallest of hopeful smiles and he went running down the hallway.

At this precise moment I decide the face palm or face hoof.

It was 42, it's always 42.

I walk over to the other door to find giant Library and the Unicorn. I presume to be Starlight to be sitting at the table.

She looks up at me says "Hey Pinky, back to find more cake recipes".

"No no, Twilight could use your help at the front door with a changeling."

I could see Her light up her horn for a spell.

"Before you go could you help me find Sunset Shimmer's Journal."

She looks at me quizzically for just a moment. She's shrugs and with a tilt of her head she levitates it over to me.Then she gives me a (do you need anything else) smile.

"Thank you starlight."With a flash of Light she has left the room.

And then I was alone. I rushed over to the Mirror.

Where wasn't a moment to lose. I hooked up that book. The mirror started to go glow.

I reached out of hoof hesitantly and I watched as it pierce the mirror.

Oh, how I could wish this to say this was the end of our story.

At that very moment I felt a tail twitch, a front hoof itch, and a ring in my left ear.

Which this could only mean one possible thing, I'm in trouble.

I turned around a moment to see the flash of light as 3 ponies and a dragon appeared. Before I could do anything else I felt Twilight's magic envelop me.

I couldn't move, all I could do was watch and listen.

All four of them looked me over with A mix of confusion, amusement, and a little bit of anger.

Spike turn to Twilight ask "So do you think she's a changeling?"

Twilight never looking away from me stated "No, I can tell from my magic alone that she is Pony in species."

At this moment the other Pinkie popped up with "I bet she's one of the Mirror Pond ponies".


Starlight interjected with "I'm not so sure Pinkie went as far as to call sunset by her name and you said they had a horrible time with names. How would she know about Sunset any ways.

Spike always the voice of reason" why don't we let her speak".

I can feel the magic for seeding.

"thank you, Spike" and I gave him my best (that was a close one) smile.

"okay where to begin my story"

"at the beginning" both Spike and starlight deadpanned.

"I'm from the other side of that mirror."

"Okay, that explains a lot" twilight says looking at the now open portal.

I turn to it as well, "I just wanted to come over here for a little while while we were on vacation from school.

I figured a few weeks over here could be fun. then I almost ran into you in Manhattan and then in trottingham. I thought I had press my luck enough. So I decided to come back here. In order to head back home. so if you don't mind I would like to leave now."

Twilight shrugs her wings and says "sure"

I waved goodbye to the four ponies and dragon.

Which everybody way back, except for Pinkie.

She looks like she's contemplating something deep, liked the nature of cheesecakes.

And I step to the portal back to my own world.

A moment later Pinkie Pie turns to Twilight and says "we got a problem"

"Okay Pinkie, what is it?"

"I've never been to Trottingham."

Author's Note:

Well if you can tell this is my first fanfiction ever.
Boy, that sounds corny.
Well if I every pony l likes this one. I do have an idea for a sequel. I hope you enjoy it, I hope I inspired laughter in your day.
Tell next time
Eye-c you latter

Comments ( 6 )

"Eye-c I know you are worried this being your first story and all,

butt

this is a Comedy/random story so anything can happen."

(I think it's the wrong butt my good sir) (≧▽≦)
Well this was interesting and pretty good story you did I great job (^^) keep it up 【(ChoCho)】
((Sorry I'm on my phone so it will probably end up f*ck up (^^;) ))

I hit the like button but nothing happen...

I hope you write more stories :3

ESTAS LOCO MI DEDO ARRIBA:pinkiehappy:

8226975
Es mejor ser loco y luego aburrido.:pinkiesmile:

8226816

8226592
Thank you for pointing out the misspelling, but I think I'm going to keep it in there because  it kind of belongs being a  first story. I knew I was going to make mistakes somewhere. I plan on this to be just the first of many stories.

Fun story! It was a nice twist on the having an extra Pinkie in the universe. I'd thought it was one of the mirror ponies for a while, and I liked the little extra joke at the end. Good note to end on.

I did notice some formatting errors and a few weird things. Have you taken a look at the FIM Fiction Writing Guide? It might help with a few of those mistakes.

Still, very fun story. I hope you do a sequel!

Login or register to comment