• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 4,459 Views, 663 Comments

Yugioh EQG: Shadow Gates - Banshee531



The Celestic Cup Finals have arrived. Who will take the crown and what mysterious ploys are being plotted in the shadows? Only time will tell.

  • ...
3
 663
 4,459

PreviousChapters Next
Turn 44, The Brothers of Cold and Shadow

Outside the Crystal Tower, the girls were still looking over the severely injured Spike.

"Please tell me he'll be okay," Sweetie asked Rarity, who was holding the teen in her arms.

"I'm afraid I don't know," Rarity said, "maybe we should get him to a hospital."

"How?" Scootaloo asked, "the nearest hospital's hours away and it'd take us even longer since we can't just carrying him over the crystals."

"She's right," Fluttershy said.

Before they could say anything there was a brilliant flash of light coming from the tower. From out of it, Thorax floated out and slowly descended until he touched down on the ground. Once that happened, the part of the tower they had been Dueling inside began to crack and crumbling. It then completely disintegrated into dust, which rain down upon them.

Thorax looked around and saw the girls gathered around Spike. "SPIKE!" He screamed as he rushed towards them and then knelt down to look Spike over. "Spike, are you okay? Come answer me!"

Spike's eyes slowly opened, allowing him to moan as he turned to look at Thorax.

"Hay," he said, "like the new look."

Thorax smiled at this. "I couldn't have done it without you," he said, "thanks and don't worry, you're getting that knighthood."

"Sweet," Spike said, "now if you don't mind, I'm exhausted."

"That's alright darling," Rarity said, "you rest."

"Okay," Spike said, "just wish I could see how the others are doing."

"You can," Applebloom said as she showed him and Thorax her Duel Disk. "Somehow your Duel was being broadcast. Everyone saw it."

"Meaning we can watch the others Duel?" Thorax asked as he pulled out his Duel Disk. Suddenly the device switched on, showing images of Cold and Sombra. "No way," Thorax said as he saw it.

"Cold's Dueling?" Pinkie asked.

"And his opponent's Sombra," Fluttershy said.


In the highest level of the Crystal Tower, Cold and Sombra stared each other down as they prepared to Duel.

"I'm glad you're here," Sombra said as he attached his Duel Disk to his arm, "I've been wanting to Duel you for some time. Seeing you here made me realise this was the last chance to do so, that's why I summoned you here."

Cold just continued to glare at him. "You're gonna regret that decision," he said, "I'm taking you down right now."

"We'll see about that," Sombra said, "my true opponent may take a while to show up, so I need something to pass the time until then."

"Enough talk," Cold replied, "time for action!" He went to his Duel Disk and clicked something, causing a robotic female voice to speak.

"CROSSOVER ACTIVATED!"

From the Duel Disk came a pulse which covered the whole area, before things started appearing in mid air. They were light green platform like structures that scattered around the area.

"This is it," Sombra said as he activated his Duel Disk, "the final judgement."

"To right," Cold said, "your evil end here!"

"DUEL!"

Cold: 4000
Sombra: 4000

"ACTION CARDS DISPERSED!"

"I'll take the first move," Cold said as he reached for his deck, "I draw and summon Frozen Heart Lancer in ATK mode!" The knight in ice armour appeared, before raising his icy lance in preparation for battle. (A1800/D1300/L4) "I end my turn with a face down."

"My turn," Sombra said as he reached for his deck, "I draw and summon Sabre Strike Doom-Vader, in ATK mode!" A bunch of shadows appeared on the field, before fading to reveal a warrior in black crystal armour with red crystal trim. He carried a pair black handled swords with red crystal blades. (A1500/D1200/L4/P5) "Attack!" The Doom-Vader charged at Lancer.

"But my monsters stronger?" Cold asked.

"Not once my Doom-Vader's ability cuts your monster ATK points down by its Level times one hundred," Sombra explained. His monster swung its swords through the air and sent out a shock wave which struck Lancer. (A1400/D1300/L4) It then slashed at Lancer, destroying him and causing Cold to flinch as he felt the slashing effect on him.

Cold: 3900
Sombra: 4000

"Here in the Crystal Tower," Sombra said, "any damage dealt to our monsters is also dealt to us. Still wish to processed?"

Cold glared at Sombra. "My face down should answer that," he said as his card flipped up, "Ice Shard Summon! This card lets me summon a Level four Frozen Heart Monster, whose ATK is less then my destroyed monster. I summon Frozen Heart Enchantress." The snow witch appeared on his field. (A800/D1600/L4) "When Enchantress is special summoned, I can move a Frozen Heart Monster from my grave to my hand." He took Frozen Heart Lancer out of his grave and added it to his hand.

Sombra just smirked at this. "Very well, I'll place one card face down and end my turn."


Outside everyone was watching.

"Those Doom-Vaders are powerful," Scootaloo said.

"It's nothing Cold can't handle," Pinkie said.

"Maybe," Rarity said, "but we don't know how these monsters work. They're play style could be something completely knew and out of the blue."

"We'll just have to hope Cold can handle it," Thorax said.


"It's my turn," Cold said, "I draw and I'll set the Pendulum Scale, with scale one Måne of the Frozen Moon and scale ten Sol of the Frozen Sun!" The columns of light appeared on either side of him, as the two monsters appeared and flew up into them. "Now watch as I cut through space time and carve the arc of victory," Cold said as the portal formed above him. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and two lights shot out of it, before striking the ground and taking form.

"Frozen Heart Lancer!" (A1800/D1300/L4)

"Frozen Heart Golem!" (A2800/D1800/L7)

"And now," Cold said as his monsters glowed, "I'll use these two monsters to build the Overlay Network." Lancer and Enchantress changed into a pair of lights, which flew into the air and then into a black hole as it formed. "Unite my frozen hearted monsters and form a greater force of power!" The black hole exploded in a burst of light, revealing Cold's monster. "I XYZ SUMMON."

The light faded and Cold's monster appeared. "Frozen Heart Lord of the Hook!" (A2400/D1200/R4)

"Now attack!" Lord of the Hook charged at Sabre Strike Doom-Vader, before swinging his hook around.

Before it could strike, Sombra looked around and saw an Action Card embedded in a crystal. Leaping up onto a platform, he then jumped and grabbed the card before placing it in his Duel Disk. "I activate the Action Spell Miracle." A force field appeared around Sabre Strike protecting it from the hook and causing it to stay on the field, though he and Sombra both felt the pain.

Cold: 3900
Sombra: 3550

As Sombra landed on the ground, he turned towards his little brother.

"Now Frozen Heart Golem," Cold ordered, "attack him directly!" The ice giant stepped towards the king, before pulling his fist back and sending it flying towards Sabre Strike.

"I activate my face down," Sombra said as his card flipped up, "Defence Draw!" Though Sable Strike was destroyed, Sombra replied unharmed as he drew his card.

"I end my turn."

"Then it's my turn," Sombra said as he drew his card, "I draw and I set the Pendulum Scale with scale one Doom-Vader, Knight of Black Holes and scale eleven Doom-Vader, Knight of the Black Comet!" A pair of dark light pillars appeared on either side of him, as two monsters appeared and flew into the. They were two similar looking monsters, two knights in black crystal armour with red crystal trim. One had bulkier armour and was carrying a buster sword, while the other had more streamlined armour and had a single thin katanna in hand. "Now watch," Sombra said, "as I cut through space time and carve the arc of victory. A dark spiral began to form above his head, made entirely of shadows. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened before two clouds of black shadows shot out and struck the ground, before taking shape and then fading to reveal the monsters.

"Sabre Strike Doom-Vader!" (A1500/D1200/L4/P5)

The second was a large wyvern with black crystal scales and red crystal claws and fangs. "Dragonic Doom-Vader, Vengeance!" (A2600/D2200/L7/P4)

Cold growled as he looked at the monster.

"Vengeance!" Sombra said, "attack Frozen Heart Lord of the Hook!" The dragon flashed its wings and took off, before flying towards Cold's monster and slicing it in half with its wings.

Cold flinched in pain, but he wouldn't let that stop him. "I activate my face down, Damage Diet! This card cuts the damage I take this turn in half."

Cold: 3800
Sombra: 3550

"Well since Vengeance destroyed a monster this turn," Sombra said, "his ability increases his ATK points by four hundred and allows him to attack again." The dragons crystal scales glowed as it's power increased. (A3000/D2200/L7/P4). It then turned in midair and flew towards Frozen Heart Golem, before slashing it in half as well.

Cold: 3700
Sombra: 3550

Cold once again felt the pain, but it was quickly forgotten when he saw Sabre Strike charging towards him. The dark knight swung his blades in a X formation, slicing Cold in the chest and causing him to yell out in pain as he fell back.

Cold: 2950
Sombra: 3550


Everyone gasped as they saw Cold fall back.

"This is bad," Sweetie said.

"I can tell you from experience how painful those attacks can be," Thorax said.

"He needs to get up," Rarity said, "he needs to keep Duelling."

"Come on," Pinkie said as she brought her hands together, "you can do this."


As Cold picked himself up, he clutched his chest in pain.

"Your will to go on is impressive," Sombra said as he ended his turn, Vengeance's ATK points returning to normal, "but I must know why you're going to such lengths?"

Cold didn't reply, instead simply placing his hand on his deck.

"Why put yourself through so much pain?"

Cold closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He knew why. "I'm doing it for him," he said.


All my life I had been placed on a pedestal, told I would do great things and follow in the footsteps of my ancestors. However, there was one person I'd idolised all my life. My adoptive big brother, Sombra. Despite not being our blood, he represented the ideals of our family greater then anyone. Growing up I learned about his accomplishments and vowed to follow in his footsteps. I chose to wander the world like he did, hoping to find what he could not, and that lead me to him.

Years ago Cold was traversing a snowy mountain. It was during a blizzard when he was climbing a steep cliff face looking for shelter, when his hand slipped mere feet from the top. But before he could fall something grabbed hold of him. Looking up Cold saw a figure clad in a brown cloak leaning down and holding him up.

He told me everything. Who he was, what had happened and what my brother planned to do. I couldn't believe it at the time. How could the person I idolised my whole life, want to do something so horrible. I knew I had to do something.

"I'm going to do this," Cold said after Trail and Vail Pixie finished explaining, "don't try and stop me. This is something I have to do."

Trail stared at him for a brief moment, before smiling. "Despite your name, I can see the fire in your eyes." He held out the deck he had just used to defeat Cold. "I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust you."

And so my mission began. I returned to Canterlot, so I could prepare for what was to come. Using every connection I had, I found out everything I could before beginning what I had been ordered to do.

Cold looked around the empty halls of the school, before finding the locker he was looking for. Quickly picking the lock and opening it, he placed the deck inside before leaving.

A little while later he watched as Flash walked into the school, about to discover the deck he had left for him.

The mission given to me, was to watch over, raise and guide a young man who would turn out to be the key to winning the struggle. Despite what I had been told, I didn't believe he was up to it, so I prepared myself to take over the task. I honesty thought he would fail.

Cold followed Flash as he left the school, no one even daring to come close to him and he in turn isolating himself.

I saw a boy who thought he was alone in the world and who had closed off his heart, but despite that...

"I PENDULUM SUMMON!" Flash yelled as the portal opened.

Hiding in the bushes, Cold watched as Flash Pendulum Summoned for the first time against Garble.

When you started to develop your skills, you began to exceed my expectations.

Memories flashed into the forefront of his mind. Flash's victory against the Duel Bot, his victories in the Shooting Star Micro Tournament, defeating Shining and all the victories in the Celestic Cup Finals. Defeating Shadow.

Watching over you was often irritating, often exasperating, but to be honest...a lot of fun. Now, I believe you have the ability to accomplish the task and you will continue to grow into a strong, fine young man. And that is why, I will do anything in my power to help you.


Cold opened his eyes, which were filled with determination. "The way forward is clear," he said as he drew his card, "I'll pave the way for him! I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and a single light shot out and struck the ground, before taking the form of Cold's ace monster. "Frozen Heart Dragon!" (A3000/D2500/L8/P5)

"So this is your go to monster is it?" Sombra asked as he looked up at the ice dragon, "an impressive beast. But will he be enough to defeat my Doom-Vaders?"

"Let's find out," Cold said, "Frozen Heart Dragon, attack Sabre Strike Doom-Vader!" Frozen Heart Dragon rose into the air and held up one of its clawed hands, before thrusting them forward and unleashing a stream of ice cold air.

Sabre Strike Doom-Vader tried to defend against the attack, but his body quickly began to freeze over until it was nothing more then a giant ice cube. Said ice cube then shattered, while Sombra also felt the icy chill of Frozen Heart Dragon's attack.

Cold: 2950
Sombra: 2050

"I end my turn," Cold said as his dragon landed behind him.


Outside the group all cheered after seeing that move.

"Now that's how you do it," Scootaloo cried.

"Now that he's got Frozen Heart Dragon," Sweetie said, "Sombra doesn't stand a chance."

"That's nothing," Thorax told them, "if he can summon Eternal Ice Dragon then Sombra's as good as beaten."

"Eternal What?" Applebloom asked.

"It's Cold's best card," Thorax replied, "a Ritual Monster that needs Frozen Heart Dragon to summon it. It's super powerful."

"Well then," Rarity said, "let's hope he summons it."


"It's my turn," Sombra said as he reached for his deck, "I draw and activate the Spell card Shadow Draw. This card works by taking a Doom-Vader from my Extra Deck and placing it at the bottom of my deck." He showed Sabre Strike Doom-Vader before placing it in his Duel Disk. "Now I can draw cards equal to that monsters Level." He drew four cards and smiled seeing them, before turning to Cold and chuckling a dark chuckle.

Cold didn't like the sound of that.

"You've brought out your best card," Sombra told him, "now allow me to do the same. Once again I will cut through space time and carve the arc of victory." The dark portal began to open above his head. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

It opened and three shadows shot out and struck the ground, taking the form before fading to reveal the monsters within.

The first was a bipedal dragon with black crystal scales and red crystals for claws, fangs and horns. A black mist was steaming out the side of its mouth. "Doom-Vader, Rotting Breath Dragon!" (A1600/D1300/L4/P6)

The second was a man in a black cloak that had dark crystals sown onto it. He carried a black dagger with a red crystalline blade. "Doom-Vader, Shadow Cloak Assailant!" (A800/D1100/L3/P7)

The last monster was the same one Sombra had summoned in the lab. With its scythe like weapon in hand and wings folded out to show its full body. "Doom-Vader, Tyrant Reaper Dragon!" (A4000/D4000/L10/P5)

Cold's eyes went wide seeing the giant dragon monster staring down at him.

"Tyrant Reaper Dragon loses one thousand ATK and DEF points for each of my monster spaces which doesn't have a Doom-Vader in it," Sombra explained, "with one empty space, his points become three thousand." Vengeance, Rotting Breath and Shadow Cloak Assailant glowed a dark aura, which then flew up and into Tyrant Reaper Dragon. (A3000/D3000/L10/P5)


That's not a very useful ability," Sweetie said.

"Yeah," Scootaloo said, "all Cold has to do is get rid of his other monsters and Tyrant Reaper Dragon will be completely defenceless."

"We can't assume anything," Rarity said, "I doubt that's its only ability. Whatever happens, Cold needs to be on guard."

"She right," Thorax said, "who knows what tricks Sombra has up his sleeve."


"And now," Sombra said, "Tyrant Reaper Dragon will attack Frozen Heart Dragon!" The dark dragon raised its scythe and flew towards Frozen Heart Dragon. "Go, Dark Crystal Slashing Blade!"

Cold began to run around the room, before leaping up and onto a platform and then onto another before leaping up and grabbing an Action Card from between two crystals. As he landed on another platform, he placed the card in his Duel Disk. "I activate the Action Spell Miracle!"

Tyrant Reaper Dragon struck Frozen Heart Dragon, but an force field appeared around it and defended against the scythe. Tyrant Reaper's weapon began to crack, followed by its armour before the monster completely shattered. Sombra flinched in pain, but remained steady as he looked up at Cold.

"I activate Rotting Breath Dragon's ability," he said, "since one of my monsters was destroyed. I can switch his battle position and decrease the ATK of your monster by five hundred."

"Frozen Heart Dragon is unaffected by monster effects," Cold said. However, when he saw the bipedal dragon changed to DEF mode, before breathing a load of black mist which surrounded Frozen Heart Dragon. The mist appeared to be acidic in nature, as parts of Frozen Heart Dragon were beginning to melt. (A2500/D2500/L8/P5) "How?"

"Rotting Breath Dragon also negates the effects of the monsters it uses this effect on," Sombra explained. "Now Dragonic Doom-Vader Vengeance," he continued, "attack and destroy Frozen Heart Dragon!" The wyvern took off and flew towards the melting dragon, before using its wings to slice the monster in half and deal Cold some serious pain.

Cold: 2850
Sombra: 2050

"Now Shadow Cloak Assailant!" Sombra ordered as his last monster transformed into a shadow, which flew through the air before appearing behind Cold and taking form again. He then used his dagger and stabbed the man in the side, causing him to cry out in pain and clutch his side.

Cold: 2050
Sombra: 2050

Whenever Shadow Cloak Assailant deals you damage," Sombra said, "I can draw one card." He did and smiled seeing what it was. "This'll come in handy later," he said with a smiled, "but for now I'll activate the Spell card Corrupted Pendulum! This card can only be activated if I have a Doom-Vader on my field," he explained, "which I do. Now I can take any Doom-Vader in my Extra Deck whose Level is between that of my Pendulum Scale and summon it!"

The dark portal once again formed and opened, before releasing a shadow which struck the ground and took form. "Rise once again, Tyrant Reaper Dragon!" (A3000/D3000/L10/P5) "I end my turn."

Cold leapt down from the platform and turned to Sombra. "It's my turn," he said as he drew his card, "I activate the Spell card Icicle Crash!" The Spell card appeared on the field and from it a sudden burst of cold wind blew, causing the crystals around them to freeze.

Sombra covered his face, shielding it from the bitter cold that the Spell was creating. When he lowered his arms and opened his eyes, he was that the whole chamber was covered in ice with a pair of icicles sticking out the ground. Once had Frozen Heart Lancer and the other had Frozen Heart Lord of the Hook sealed inside.

"By banishing these two monsters from my graveyard," Cold explained, "I can take any two cards from my deck and add them to my hand." The two icicles shattered as Cold's deck shuffled out a pair of cards for him to take. "Now I'll use my Pendulum Scale the cut through space time and carve the arc of victory." The portal formed above his head. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and a pair of lights shot out and struck the ground.

"Frozen Heart Statue Norr!" (A200/D200/L2)

"Frozen Heart Dragon!" (A3000/D2500/L8/P5)

"And next," Cold said, "I'll activate the Eternal Ice Ritual Spell!" Frozen Heart Statue Norr suddenly turned into snow, which spiralled around Frozen Heart Dragon and encasing him in an icy cocoon. "By tributing Frozen Heart Dragon and a level two or higher Frozen Heart monster, I can unleash my dragons ultimate form!"

Sombra watched as Cold's cocoon began to crack, releasing snow white light.

"Now watch as the ultimate icy monster appears," Cold said as the cocoon shattered and released his monster. "I RITUAL SUMMON!"

The light faded, revealing Cold's monster. "Eternal Ice Dragon!" (A3500/D3000/L10)

"Now I activate Eternal Ice Dragon's special ability. By paying half my life points, I can negate your monsters abilities and reduce there ATK points to zero."

Cold: 1025
Sombra: 2050

Eternal Ice Dragon flap its wings and unleashed a powerful blizzard, which flew at Sombra's monster and consumed each of them in a whiteout.

Cold smiled, knowing he'd won. "With your monsters all frozen solid, nothing will protect you from my next attack."

However, when the snow cleared and Sombra was revealed, he had a dark smile on his lips. "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

Cold raised an eyebrow before looking up at Sombra's monster, only for them to go wide at what he saw. Sombra's three weakest monsters had leapt infront of Tyrant Reap Dragon, forming a shield which had blocked Eternal Ice Dragon's blizzard and were now frozen solid. (A3000/D3000/L10/P5), (A0/D2200/L7/P4), (A0/D1300/L4/P6), (A0/D1100/L3/P7)

"What!?"

"Oh," Sombra said, "did I forget to mention. As long as I have another Doom-Vader on the field, Tyrant Reaper Dragon is unaffected by any of your Spells, Traps and Monster Effects."

"But Eternal Ice Dragon negates your effects," Cold said.

"Not all effects it seems," Sombra said.

Cold growled at this. "Fine, it doesn't matter. I'll still win. Eternal Ice Dragon, attack Dragonic Doom-Vader Vengeance!" His monster flapped its wings and took off, before it brought its clawed hands together and formed a giant icicle which it threw at the dragon.

"I don't think so," Sombra said.

Suddenly Tyrant Reaper Dragon leapt infront of Vengeance and let the icicle impale him, causing him to once again be destroyed.

Cold: 1025
Sombra: 1550

"Oh come on," Cold said seeing this, "don't tell me."

"That Tyrant Reaper Dragon is the only Doom-Vader you can attack while he's on the field," Sombra finished as he clutched the spot where Tyrant Reaper Dragon had been struck, "oh yes."

Cold couldn't believe how powerful that monster was. Despite its weaknesses, its power more then made up for it.

"I'm guessing by your shocked expression you're turn is over?"

Cold didn't reply, but simply nodded in agreement. With his turn over, the monsters Cold froze all thawed out.

"Then its my turn," Sombra said, "I draw." He looked at his card and smiled. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The dark portal opened and two shadows shot out and took form.

The first was a bulky knight in dark crystal armour, carrying a large red crystal hexagon which it held as a shield. "Shroud Barrier Doom Vader!" (A1000/D2000/L4/P4)

"Tyrant Reaper Dragon!" (A4000/D4000/L8/P5)

Cold looked over the five monsters that stood against him and his dragon.

Sombra smirked. "You know you don't have to be so scared," he said, "Tyrant Reaper Dragon has one last ability I should mention."

What now? Was what ran through Cold's head.

"While he's on the field," Sombra continued, "no other monster on my side of the field can declare an attack."

Cold raised an eyebrow at this. So only Tyrant Reaper Dragon could attack, meaning even thought Sombra had five monsters he couldn't make an all out attack.

"Of course," Sombra went on as he grabbed the card he'd drawn last turn, "this card will help solve that problem." He slotted the card into his Duel Disk, as Tyrant Reaper Dragon's scythe began to glow. "I activate the Spell card, Dark Crystal Slashing Blade!" Tyrant Reaper raised his weapon and slashed it four times, each one striking one of Sombra's other monsters and destroying them.

"What are you doing?" Cold asked, but saw Sombra's dark smile.

"Dark Crystal Slashing Blade is a Spell card which allows me to tribute every Doom-Vader on my field, save for Tyrant Reaper, and for each one sacrificed my dragon gains an additional thousand ATK points. This Spell also negates my dragons power down effect for the turn."

"You tributed four monsters," Cold said, "that means your dragon's gaining four thousand ATK points!"

Sombra simply nodded before looking up at his dragon. The shards that remain of his monsters transformed into shadows, which flew up and into Tyrant Reaper's scythe. The scythe began to grow, until it was twice the size. (A8000/D4000/L10/P5)

Cold stared up at the giant scythe wielding monster in horror, knowing what was about to happen.

"It's over," Sombra said, "ATTACK!" Tyrant Reaper Dragon raised the giant scythe before swinging it around and striking Eternal Ice Dragon, causing it and Cold to scream in pain at the feeling of being impaled. As Frozen Heart Dragon exploded, Tyrant Reaper's weapon kept going and the blade then struck Cold. The man once again screamed as he was sent flying.

Cold: 0
Sombra: 1550 (Winner)


"COLD!" His friends screamed in horror seeing him fall.

"Oh no," Fluttershy cried.

"This can't be happening," Pinkie said in horror.

"No," Thorax whispered.


Sombra stepped over to where Cold had landed and smiled down at him, seeing his clothes torn and him battered and bruised.

"It's a shame you chose to become my enemy brother," Sombra said, "had you stayed out of my way, I may have chosen to grant you a place in my perfect future. Now you will be nothing more then a bad memory, cast aside and forgotten." Cracks began to form around the floor where Cold had landed. "Usually a Duellist who is defeated in this tower is ejected, but I think I'll leave you as a warning for your friends." With that Sombra turned and walked back to his thorn, as the floor gave way and Cold fell through.

As he began to fall, Cold's eyes cracked open. "All I can do, is leave the rest to you." With that he lost consciousness as he fell into the darkness.


"Huh?" Flash said as he stopped in place.

Twilight and Sunset stopped climbing the stairs and looked back, giving him a confused look.

"What's up?" Twilight asked him.

"I don't know," Flash said, "I've just got this really bad feeling."

"Whatever it is," Sunset said, "it'll have to wait. We need to get to the top of the tower."

Flash shook his head, before nodding in agreement. "You're right," he said, "let's go."

With that they continued up, totally unaware what had just happened to their friend.

Author's Note:

So...that happened. So what did you think of Sombra's deck?

PreviousChapters Next