• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 4,457 Views, 663 Comments

Yugioh EQG: Shadow Gates - Banshee531



The Celestic Cup Finals have arrived. Who will take the crown and what mysterious ploys are being plotted in the shadows? Only time will tell.

  • ...
3
 663
 4,457

PreviousChapters Next
Turn 46, Siblings V Siblings

Outside the crystal tower, everyone had been cheering as Rainbow won her Duel.

However, when the Duel Disks stopped showing the Duel and Lightning's tower began to crumble, they grew concerned.

"Where's Rainbow?" Scootaloo asked.

"Maybe she headed up to the next level," Applebloom said.

"Hopefully," Thorax said.

Suddenly a bright light caught their attention, causing them to look up and see a breech appear next to the tower. Rainbow suddenly appeared from out of it and began to slowly float down, until she reached the ground and touched down. Not a second after, the tower collapsed.

Rainbow looked around and saw her friends, making her rush towards them. "Guys!"

"Rainbow," Fluttershy called out, "you're okay."

"Yeah I'm fine," she replied, before seeing Rarity holding Spike. "What happened?"

"He got injured when we Duelled my mother," Thorax said.

Rainbow looked at him and her eyes went wide. "What's with the new look?"

"Long story," he replied, "why didn't you go on?"

"I wanted to," Rainbow said, "but the tower collapsed around me and I couldn't get to the stairs."

"Then we'll just have to hope the others get win and get to Cold," Rarity said.

"Cold?" Rainbow asked. They explained everything they'd seen.


Meanwhile, Applejack and Big Mac were rushing up the stairs towards their opponent.

"We're almost there," Applejack said, "look!" She pointed up to the top of the staircase, where a bright light could be seen. Seeing this caused them to double their efforts and finally they reached the top and stepped inside.

This chamber was similar to Lightnings, with multiple crystalline structures lining the wall. However these ones were more uniformed then hers, looking like square shaped platforms more then spikes.

Applejack and Mac looked around the room, trying to see if they could find their opponents.

"GREETINGS!" The two siblings almost jumped hearing the twin voice speak from on high. Looking up they saw the Flim-Flam Brothers standing on a pair of pillars half way up the chamber.

"Welcome to our little piece of heaven," Flim said.

"Get a good look at it," Flam replied, "because you'll be leaving soon enough."

"No way," Applejack said, "we came here to take you down."

"Eeyup," Mac said.

"I'd like to see you try," Flim said.

"Shall we brother?" Flam asked him, to which he nodded and then snapped his fingers.

Suddenly the floor beneath the Apple Siblings shook, before a square section began to raise up and lifted them until they were at the same height as the brothers.

"It's quite simple," Flim said as he attacked his Duel Disk, "we have a Tag Duel and share life points and graveyards."

"Whoever loses gets ejected from the Crystal Tower," Flam continued as he attached his Duel Disk, "while the winner will remain and do whatever they wish."

"A'm okay with that," Applejack said as she attached her Duel Disk.

"Eeyup," Mac agreed as he did the same.

"A'll set the stage," Applejack said as she clicked something on her Duel Disk.

"CROSSOVER ACTIVATED!"

From the Duel Disk came a pulse which covered the whole area. Creating the Action Field the four would Duel on.

"With that settled," Flim said.

"Let's get this transaction over with," Flam agreed.

"Let's," Applejack agreed.

"Eeyup," Mac finished.

"DUEL!"

Apples: 4000
Flim-Flam: 4000

"ACTION CARDS DISPERSED!"


Back outside, Rainbow had just finished listening to everything that had happened.

"Dang it!" She cried, "if I could've just got to that staircase, I would have found him and brought him out."

"I know you feel bad," Rarity said, "but there was nothing you could've done. We just have to hope the others win their Duels and make their way to him."

"I've tried calling them," Pinkie said, "but it looks like the tower doesn't have cell reception."

Suddenly their Duel Disks switched back on, revealing the Duel that had just started.

"Applejack," Applebloom said, "Big Mac."

"Their Duelling the Flim-Flam Brothers," Sweetie said.

"I hope their alright," Fluttershy asked.

"They can do it," Applebloom told her, "I know they can."


"Age before arrogance," Flim said as he reached for his deck, "I draw and I'll start by summoning Forbidden Summoner in ATK mode." The key staffed wizard appeared, swinging his staff around as he did. (A1000/D1000/L4) "I end my turn by placing two cards face down."

"It's ma'h turn then," Applejack said, "a'h draw and a'll start by setting the Pendulum Scale, with scale one Thorn Knight and Scale eight Apple Paladin!" The columns of light appeared on either side of her, as the two monster flew up. One of them was a knight in bulky spike covered armour. "Now watch," she said as the portal began to form above her head, "as a'h cut through space time and carve the arc of victory! A'H PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and three lights shot out, striking the ground and taking form.

"Sylvan Marshalleaf!" (/A1500/D1200/L3)

"Blooming Daisy!" (A1000/D1000/L3/P2)

"Apple Kid!" (A200/D300/L2)

"When Apple Kid is special summoned," Applejack explained, "his ability increases his Level by one." (A200/D300/L3)

"Three Level threes," Flim said.

"And with these three monsters," Applejack said, "A'h can now build the Overlay Network." The monsters shot into the air and then flew into the black hole as it appeared below her. "As the seasons bring fourth new growth, it can also bring fourth a new power," the black hole exploded in a burst of light. "A'H XYZ SUMMON!"

The light faded revealing AJ's Xyz monster. "Orchard Cowboy!" (A2100/D600/R3)


"Alright," Applebloom said, "first round and AJ's got her best monster out."

"She'll need to be careful though," Rarity said, "against the power of Exodia, she and Mac might find themselves in a tight spot."

"AJ's beaten Exodia before," Scootaloo replied.

"Except Flash was the one who beat it," Rainbow said, "and since they're sharing a graveyard, they can't win that way."

"We'll just have to wait and see whether or not they can do it on their own," Rarity said.


"Orchard Cowboy!" Applejack called out, "attack Forbidden Summoner!" He monster pulled out his pistol and pointed it at Flim's monster.

"I activate my face down," Flim said as his card flipped up, "Dimensional Prison! this Trap will banish any attacking monster."

"It would," Applejack said, "if a'h didn't have my Cowboy's special ability." One of Orchard Cowboy's Overlay Units flew into his pistol, which he then fired to destroy the Trap. He then pointed his other gun at Forbidden Summoner and fired, destroying the monster and causing both brothers to flinch.

Apples: 4000
Flim-Flam: 2900

"What the hey?" Applejack asked seeing the two flinch.

"Here in the Crystal Tower," Flim said, "we are physically connected to our monsters."

"Any pain our monsters feel," Flam said, "is also inflicted on us."

Applejack and Mac shared a glance, worried about what might happen if they take to much damage.

"What's more," Flim said, "since my Forbidden Summoner was destroyed, his special ability activates and I can add on Forbidden One card from my deck to my hand."

Applejack frowned at this. No doubt he intended to use Dimensional Prison to make Applejack use up her monster's effect, so she couldn't use it on that effect."

Flim's deck shuffled before it slotted out a card for him to take and place in his hand.

"A'h end ma'h turn," Applejack said.

"Then it's my turn," Flam said as he drew his card and looked through the face down his brother had left him. "Excellent," he said as one of the face downs flipped up, "I activate the Sharing Hand Spell card! This is a Spell card specially for Tag Duels. It lets me take any card from my partners hand and add it to my own."

Applejack knew they were most likely going to swap that card Forbidden Summoner had gotten them. She had to stop it. "A'h activate ma'h Cowboy's effect," she said as her monsters second Overlay Unit flew into his pistol, "to negate your Spell card's effect." He fired and destroyed the Spell card. "Perfect."

"Exactly what I was thinking," Flam said, "because I have own Sharing Hand Spell!"

"Crud!" Applejack said.

"Brother," Flam said, "you mind?"

"Not at all brother," Flim replied as he took the card out of his hand and threw it at Flam, who caught it.

Flam looked at the card and smiled, before turning to the Apple Siblings. "And now, to summon this card I will first have to return every monster in our graveyard to the deck!" Flim took Forbidden Summoner out of his graveyard and placed it in his Duel Disk.

"What?" Mac asked.

"How's that a fair trade?" Applejack asked.

"Oh you'll see," Flam said, "because now I summon the monster that rivals the power of Exodia himself!" He held the card up as it began to glow. "I summon Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord!" He slapped the card down on his Duel Disk, causing a brilliant burst of light which began to take shape. Finally the light faded and revealed Exodius, who stared down at the two siblings. (A?/D0/L10)

"Oh boy," Applejack said.

"Next I activate the Spell card Foolish Burial," Flam said, "which lets me send Gigobyte from my deck to my graveyard." His deck shuffled and slotted out a card for him to take and place in the graveyard. "Exodius's ATK points increase by a thousand for each normal monster in the graveyard." Exodius glowed, as he began to grow larger. (A1000/D0/L10)

"So that's it," Applejack said.

"I end my turn with a face down," Flam said.

"Then it's ma'h turn," Mac finally spoke as he went for his deck, "a'h draw and a'h summon Mecha Worker Screw Driver, in ATK mode!" The robotic worker with a screw driver for an arm appeared. (A1400/D1400/L4) "A'h attack!" The robot charged forward, ready to strike.

"I activate my face down," Flam said as he card flipped up to reveal a Trap, "Mirror Force!"

Applejack and Mac glanced at each other, Applejack nodding at her brother, before looking back at them. "A'h activate the effect of ma'h sister's Cowboy, to remove the Overlay Unit and negate the effect of your Trap!" The last of the Overlay Units flew into Cowboy's gun, before he fired it and destroyed the Trap.

Flam leapt off his pillar, landing onto another one and picking up an Action Card. "I activate the Action Spell Crystal Guard, which prevents my monster from being destroyed this turn and increases his ATK points by three hundred whenever he's attacked." Exodius glowed as his power increased. (A1300/D0/L10)

Screw Driver struck Exodius, causing him and the brother to flinched but he wasn't destroyed.

Apples: 4000
Flim-Flam: 2800

"Fine," Mac said, "then a'll attack with Orchard Cowboy!" The Xyz Monster raised its pistol and aimed it at Exodius.

"Crystal Guard is still in effect," Flam said, "so Exodius gets another three hundred points. (A1600/D0/L10) Cowboy fired and struck Exodius, causing the three to flinch in pain.

Apples: 4000
Flim-Flam: 2300

"A'll place one card face down and end m'h turn," Mac said, as Crystal Guard's effect wore off. (A1000/D0/L10

"Then I'll go," Flim said as he drew his card. "I play my own Foolish Burial, to send Gigobyte to the graveyard. With that our Exodius gains another thousand points." (A2000/D0/L10) "Now I'll attack Screw Driver!" Exodius raised its colossal fist, ready to strike.

"A'h activate ma'h face down," Mac said, "Shift! This card switches the target of your attack from Screw Driver onto Orchard Cowboy." The Xyz Monster leapt infront of the machine, making it the target of Exodius's attack.

Applejack and Mac both smirked, since their monster was stronger then the one attacking it.

Flim and Flam however, just smirked back. "Exodius's special ability activates whenever he attacks," Flim said, "allowing me to send one monster from my deck to my graveyard." He took the Left Arm of the Forbidden One out of his deck and placed it in the graveyard. "With one extra normal monster in my grave, Exodius's power goes up!" (A3000/D0/L10)

Applejack and Mac both went wide eyed seeing this, before watching as Exodius punched Cowboy and destroyed him. The two siblings feeling the wind be knocked out of them.

Apples: 3100
Flim-Flam: 2300

"And it gets worse for you," Flim said, "because Exodius has another ability."

"If five different Forbidden One cards are sent to the grave by this ability," Flam continued, "we automatically win the game."

"Meaning we've only got four more turns before the happens," Applejack realised.


"That's nuts," Scootaloo said, "how are they suppose to beat a monster that just keeps getting stronger, with a time limit?"

"I don't know," Rainbow said, "but if anyone can, it's them."

"Yeah," Applebloom said, "don't count my older brother and sister out yet."

"They can do it," Rarity said.


"I think I'll end my turn with a face down," Flim said.

"Then it's ma'h turn," Applejack said, "a'h draw!" She looked at the card she'd drawn and smiled. "Perfect," she said, "a'h activate the Spell card, Rank-Up-Magic Growth Force!"

The Flim-Flam Brothers glared at this card.

"With this," Applejack said, "not only can a'h revive ma'h Orchard Cowboy, but it also let's me rank him up!"

In a flash of light, Orchard Cowboy appeared before transforming into a stream of light which flew up and into a black hole as it opened. "Power of nature, bursting with life. Unleash your true strength upon the world." she chanted as the black hole exploded. "CHAOS XYZ EVOLUTION!"

The light faded, revealing Applejack's evolved monster. "Orchard Sheriff!" (A2800/D2300/R4)

"Now I'll use my Sheriff's ability," Applejack said, as her monsters Overlay Unit flew into his pistol. "With it a'h can negate ya'h monsters ability, before adding his ATK points to Orchard Sheriff's." Orchard Sheriff fired its pistol, striking Exodius and depowering it. (A0/D0/L10) "Orchard Sheriff, attack Exodius!" The Xyz Monster pointed its weapons at the monster.

Flim leapt off his pillar, landing on another and grabbing an Action Card. "I activate the Action Spell, Evasion!" Sheriff fired, but the bullets missed Exodius.

"Dang it," Applejack said, "fine, then I'll use Screw Driver to attack." The robot charged forward.

"I activate my face down," Flim said, "Spell Release. This card lets me activate the effect of a Spell card in my graveyard, so I'll activate Evasion once again." Exodius dodged Screw Driver's attack.

"Consarnit," Applejack said, "fine, a'h end ma'h turn." Exodius returned to normal. (A3000/D0/L10)

"Then it's my turn," Flam said, "I draw and I'll have Exodius attack Orchard Sheriff!" The colossal monster charged forward, ready to attack with its fist. "Now I'll send the Right Leg of the Forbidden One to the graveyard, increasing his power once again!" (A4000/D0/L10) The Xyz Monster was struck, getting destroyed and causing the two siblings to flinch in pain.

Apples: 1900
Flim-Flam: 2300

"I'll end my turn there," Flam said.

"Then it's ma'h turn," Mac said, "a'h draw." He looked at his cards, but nothing he had right now was of any use to them. "I summon Mecha Worker Chisel Striker in DEF mode." (A1200/D1100/L3) "A'h switch Screw Driver to DEF mode and end ma'h turn."

"Then it's my turn," Flim said as he drew his card, "and I attack with Exodius once again." The giant reared back its fist. "I'm sending the Left Arm of the Forbidden One to the grave, increasing his power again." (A5000/D0/L10) Exodius smashed Screw Driver, crushing it into scrap as it was destroyed. "Only two cards left."

Applejack and Mac glared seeing Exodius grow stronger and larger.


"This is going from bad to worse," Thorax said, "they've only got two turns left before they lose."

"They can do it," Applebloom said.

"Yeah," Rainbow said, "don't lose hope yet."


"It's ma'h turn," Applejack said, "a'h draw and once again a'll carve the arc of victory!" The portal formed above her head. "A'H PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and two beams of light shot out, turning into a pair of DEF position monsters.

"Garden Knight!" (A1300/D900/L3/P3)

"Blooming Daisy!" (A1000/D1000/L3/P2)

"A'h end ma'h turn."

"Then it's my turn," Flam said, "I draw and attack with Exodius!" The titan turned to Garden Knight, before be began to grow. "I send the Right Arm of the Forbidden One to the graveyard, increasing his power to six thousand!" (A6000/D0/L10) Exodius reared his fist back and launched it forwards, striking Garden Knight and flattening it. The force of the attack was so strong, that both Applejack and Mac were almost blown off their pillars.

"One left," Flam said, "only one card remains to be sent to the grave and ultimate victory will be ours."

"You won't get the chance to send it there," Mac said as he stood back up on his pillar.

"Yeah," Applejack said, "we won't let you. Our friends are relying on us to beat you and we won't let them down."

"What can you possibly do?" Flim asked. "Our monster is sitting at six thousand ATK points, while you two have nothing strong enough to defeat it. Face it already, you've lost."

"Never," Mac said as he reached for his deck, "a'h draw!" He looked at his card. "a'h summoned Mecha Worker Grand Hammer!" The robot appeared, taking up a DEF position along side Blooming Daisy and Chisel Striker. (A1800/D100/L4) "A'h activate Grand Hammer's ability, to revive Screw Driver!" A pile a scrap appeared, which Grand Hammer smashed until it took the form of Mac's destroyed Mecha Worker. "A'h place one card face down and end ma'h turn."

"Then it's my turn," Flim said as he went to his deck, "I draw!" He looked at his card and smiled. "It's over," he said, "I play the Spell card, Energy Grenade! This Spell forces me to cut the ATK points of Exodius in half." Exodius glowed before shrinking. (A3000/D0/L10)

"Why would he do that?" Applejack wondered.

"No doubt for something bad," Mac replied.

"He's right," Flim said, "because now Energy Grenade's effect, destroys any monster whose ATK points are less then the amount Exodius lost!"

The sibling's eyes went wide hearing this, as they looked up to see the light coming off Exodius began to collected into a sphere that the giant grabbed. Exodius then launched the ball, which struck Applejack and Mac's field and obliterated their monster army. Meanwhile the two siblings ducked down and grabbed the edge of their pillars, so they wouldn't be blown off.

The force of the attack finally decreased, showing their now bare field. The Flim-Flam Brothers laughed seeing this.

"It's over," Flim said, "now there's nothing you can do."

"We've as good as won," Flam said.

"Don't be so sure," Mac said as he picked himself up, "because a've still got a face down."

The brothers looked down and saw that he was right.

"A activated the Threatening Roar Trap," Mac said as his card flipped up, "this card makes it so you can't declare an attack this turn."

The brother's eyes went wide seeing this. Not only could they not attack, but they couldn't use their monsters ability to add the last Exodia piece to their graveyard. "You worm!" Flim said, "you'll pay! Exodius!"

Everyone watched as the giant turned to Mac, before using his colossal fist to backhand the pillar he was standing on.

"Mac!" Applejack screamed seeing her brother fall. He leapt off his pillar into midair, but Exodius was waiting and punched the teen. "MAC!" Applejack's brother was sent flying into the wall, slamming into it and letting out a wail of pain.


"NO!" Applebloom screamed seeing this.

"What the heck just happened?" Rainbow asked in horror.

"I don't know," Rarity said.


Applejack's eyes filled with tears as she stared at her brother's unconscious body. She turned to the Flim-Flam Brothers. "Why? Ya'h weren't allowed to attack!"

"But that wasn't an attack my dear," Flim said, "your life points haven't changed."

"Just us showing off our true power," Flam agreed.

"Ya'h disgusting!" Applejack said, "a'll make you pay!"

"You're free to try," Flim said, "your brother bought you one turn, but it won't help you." Exodius returned to its originals size. (A6000/D0/L10)

"We'll see about that," Applejack said as she got up and reached for her deck, "I DRAW!" She looked at her card and they went wide seeing the card. "Mac risked everything to give me this card," she said, "and his sacrifice won't be in vain! A'h activate Rank-Down-Magic Gaia's Spirit!"

"What's this?" Flim and Flam asked.

"This is your end," Applejack said, "with it a'h can revive my Orchard Cowboy. Then, instead of Ranking Up my monster this card lets me Rank it down." And just like that, Orchard Cowboy appeared in a flash of light before transforming into a stream of light which flew up and into a black hole as it opened

"Why would you want to Rank it down?" Flim asked.

"To win this!" She screamed before chanting. "Even the mightiest of oaks begins as the simplest of seeds, now return to that form and remember the power you once had!" The black hole exploded, unleashing a surge of bright light. "XYZ DE-EVOLUTION!"

The light faded, revealing Applejack's new monster. It looked like Orchard Cowboy but now was younger, toughly a teenager, and wore a simple red shirt under a brown leather jacket and brown pants. The bandanna wasn't covering his mouth, showing his full face. He held a pair of toy guns and a single Overlay Unit floated around him. "Seed Shooter!" (A1000/D1000/R2)

"That's your big comeback?" Flim asked.

"He can't even scratch our monster.

"We'll see about that," Applejack said, "because a'm attacking Exodius!" Seed Shooter pulled out its pistols and pointed them at the giant.

"Go ahead," Flim said, "you defeating yourself will be fun to watch.

"A'h don't think so," Applejack said, "because A'm using Seed Shooter's ability. By removing an Overlay Unit, he can banish every monster in the grave whose the Level a'h pick."

"SAY WHAT!?"

"A'h select Level one," Applejack said, "meaning every Level one monster in your graveyard is banished." The Overlay Unit flew into his gun, before firing them both at the brother's decks.

They watched in horror as the blasts struck their Duel Disk, causing all the cards within it to fly out.

"Plus," Applejack said, "Seed Shooter gains five hundred ATK points for each card banished. With six cards,
that's an extra three thousand points. (A4000/D1000/R2) "And don't forget, without those monsters in the graveyard, ya'h Exodius loses a few points."

The brothers almost had a heart attack as they looked up to see their monster shrink down to its original size. (A0/D0/L10)

"This can't be happening!" Flim screamed.

"It's impossible!" Flam cried.

"Oh it's not impossible," Applejack said, "and it is happening. Seed Shooter, END THIS!" The Xyz Monster pointed its twin guns at Exodius and pulled the trigger, firing a pair of seeds which struck the giant and flew straight through it before blasting out his back and striking the Flim-Flam brothers in the hearts.

They both screamed as they felt the pain of being shot, while their life points were decimated.

Apples: 1900 (Winners)
Flim-Flam: 0

As the monsters disappeared, Applejack turned towards her brother and leapt off the pillar onto where he landed. "Mac," she said as she placed her hand on his neck and sighed in relief as she felt a pulse. "A gotta get you out of here," she said as she grabbed his arm and flung it around her neck. As she lifted him up, Applejack suddenly felt the whole tower shake.

Looking up she saw the place begin to crack and crumble, making her panic as she looked for a way out. Suddenly a bright light caught her attention and made her turn, seeing a breech showing the outside. She looked around and saw the Flim-Flam Brothers had disappeared, most likely scarpered after losing, making her shrug before turning to the breech and stepping through it with her brother.


Despite being happy at Applejack's victory, the group only grew anguish at the unknown condition of Big Mac.

Suddenly the tower glowed as a light appeared, with the Apple Siblings appearing from out of it before floating down to the ground and touching down.

"APPLEJACK!" Applebloom screamed as she ran towards them, "MAC!"

"We're alright sugarcube," Applejack told her as they met and Applebloom helped lift her brother towards the rest of the group. Once there they placed him against some crystal as Fluttershy and Rarity looked him over.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Applejack asked.

"Despite what happened," Fluttershy said, "I believe so."

Everyone sighed in relief.

Suddenly Mac's eyes fluttered open. "What happened?"

"Those cheats pulled a fast one on yeah," Applejack said, "but a'h dealt with them."

Mac just smiled. "A'h knew you could."

Everyone smiled at this, but then frowned and looked back up at the tower. Only one group of their friends remained inside. They needed to reach the top, or they'd never make it to Sombra.


Flash, Twilight and Sunset continued to rush up the stair, until finally they saw light up ahead and knew they were almost there.

Finally they reached the top and stepped inside.

The chamber they were inside was similar to Chrysalis's, with nothing but simple flat crystal floor.

"Here it is," Flash said.

"So where's the Duelist?" Sunset asked.

"I don't know," Twilight asked as she looked around.

Suddenly they heard a pair of footsteps, causing them to look around and see her.

Adagio stepped into the light, revealing herself to them.

"Adagio," Twilight almost whispered as she stepped closer to her.

"Opponent recognised," Adagio spoke, almost robotic, "Twilight Sparkle."

"Looks like she's calling you out," Flash said.

"That's fine," Twilight said as she took out her Duel Disk and placed it on her arm.

"Objective," Adagio said, "protect the final shield."

"Final shield?" Sunset asked.

"The others must have won their Duels," Flash said, "meaning she's the last thing standing in our way."

"Not for long," Twilight said as she clicked a button on her Duel Disk.

"CROSSOVER ACTIVATED!"

From the Duel Disk came a pulse which covered the whole area, before things started appearing in mid air. They were light green platform like structures that scattered around the area.

"Twilight," Sunset said, "let's Duel together. We'll beat her easily with two against one."

Twilight smiled and nodded, however in that moment Adagio's eyes glowed.

Suddenly the whole room began to shake, before several crystal spikes shot out of the ground around Flash and Sunset. It formed a tepee shape, trapping the two inside.

"GUYS!" Twilight yelled as she rushed over to the cage.

"We're fine," Flash said as they picked themselves up and looked at the cage. "Looks like we're not getting out."

"Sorry Twilight," Sunset said.

"It's fine," Twilight replied before turning back to Adagio, "I've got this."

They stepped towards each other, activating their Duel Disks as preparing to settle their score.

"Let's do this," Twilight said.

"I will protect the last shield," Adagio said.

"DUEL!"

Twilight: 4000
Adagio: 4000

"ACTION CARDS DISPERSED!"

One shield remains. Will Twilight be able to defeat her, or will Sombra's plan come to fruition?

Author's Note:

Twilight verses Adagio, the final shield. Who will win.

PreviousChapters Next