• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 4,458 Views, 663 Comments

Yugioh EQG: Shadow Gates - Banshee531



The Celestic Cup Finals have arrived. Who will take the crown and what mysterious ploys are being plotted in the shadows? Only time will tell.

  • ...
3
 663
 4,458

PreviousChapters Next
Turn 24, Celestial Body

The Duel between Twilight Sparkle and Adagio Dazzle continues on the Action Field Oceanic Opera House, where Adagio was enjoying a slight lead thanks to her Dark Siren. Once it had been summoned it had used its special ability to take control of Twilight's Tempest Conjurer. What's more Adagio had also used the card Dark Door, which made it so only one monster could attack each turn.

Now it was Twilight's turn and she needed a way to beat Adagio's monster or she'd be in big trouble. "It's my turn," Twilight said as she placed her hand on her deck, "I draw!" She looked at her card and smiled, before turning to Adagio and Dark Siren. "First I'll summon Shadow Charmer to the field in ATK mode," she said as her favourite Tuner Monster appeared. (A1200/D700/L3)

"Did you forget," Adagio said with a coy smirk, "that without another monster to tune it with, that card's useless."

"Oh I remember," Twilight said, "that's why I have this." Twilight took a card from her hand and placed in on the field. "Since we have the same number of monster on our field, I can special summon Illusionary Magician to the field." In a flash of light a very stage showy magician appeared on Twilight's field, wearing a black and white suit, bow tie and top hat. (A1400/D1300/L4) "Next I'll discard one card from my hand to activate Shadow Charmer's ability," Twilight said, "to revive a Spellcaster from my graveyard." In a flash of light, Magician's Valkyria appeared on the field in DEF mode. (A1600/D1800/L4)

Celestia: Twilight Sparkle once again shows off her Spellcaster skills. How will Adagio deal with this?

"And now," Twilight called out, "I'll tune my Level three Shadow Charmer with my Level four Illusionary Magician!" Her Tuner glowed before transforming into three balls of light, which each circled around creating three rings which Illusionary Magician jumped into. "When two mighty magicians unite their magical power an amazing event will occur." Her monsters disappeared in a burst of light, "I SYNCHRO SUMMON."

The light faded, revealing one of Twilight's best monsters. "Twilight Sorcerer!” (A2100/D2800/L7)

Adagio just rolled her eyes seeing that card. Did she honestly think she could beat her with that?

"I activate Twilight Sorcerer's ability," Twilight said as he deck began to shuffle, "to add one random Spellbook from my deck to my hand." Her deck shuffled before slotting out a card, which she took and looked at before smiling. "I activate the Spellbook of Power," Twilight said, "which increases my Sorcerer's ATK points by one thousand until the End Phase." Twilight Sorcerer glowed as its power increased. (A3100/D2800/L7) "Plus with three Spellbooks in my graveyard," Twilight continued, "he gets another three hundred ATK points." (A3400/D2800/L7)

Luna: That combo makes Twilight Sorcerer stronger then Dark Siren, but will it be enough?

Twilight Sorcerer," Twilight called out, "attack Dark Siren!" Her monster raised its staff, as magical energy sparked and then surged out of it and flew towards Dark Siren."

"I activate Dark Siren's ability," Adagio said as her monster reverted back the sphere of ooze before shooting Tempest Conjurer out, still wrapped in the sludge tendrils. "By ditching the monster it previously absorbed, Dark Siren can negate your attack." Dark Siren threw the monster back towards the magic blast, causing it to block the attack before being destroyed. Now without a host, Dark Siren changed back to its sludgy horse shape as its attack power lowered. (A1000/D1000/L8)

Celestia: Twilight had hoped to power through Adagio's monster, but Dark Siren's ability proved to much for her.

"Nice try," Adagio said, "but with the set up I've made, Dark Siren's indestructible."

"Nothing's indestructible," Twilight said, "I'll beat, just watch."


"What was Twilight thinking?" Rainbow asked as she and the others watched, "she knew that would happen so why'd she do it?"

"She may have been trying to uncover some kind of weakness in Dark Siren's defences," Rarity said, "but whether it actually has any is another story."

"It's like Twilight said," Applejack said, "nothing's indestructible. There's a way ta beat that thing an she's gonna find it."

"I hope you're right." They all turned to see Flash coming up sitting next to them.

"What are you doing here?" Scootaloo asked her brother, "you should be resting."

"I'm fine," Flash replied, "I'm not tired or anything. In fact I just Duelled again not twenty minutes ago."

"You what!?" The others all asked.

"Who'd you Duel?" Spike asked.

"Cold," Flash replied, "he wanted to see if what happened against Garble would happen again."

"And?" Fluttershy asked.

Flash didn't reply and just looked down at the match. "I'll tell you later."


"Your sister appears to be in a spot of trouble," Chrysalis said, "if this keeps up she'll end up like Adagio's last opponents."

Shining didn't reply, but knew she was right. Twilight was in serious trouble and unless she could pull out a miracle, she wouldn't stand a chance against Adagio.

"We're not giving up on her," Cadance said, "she can do this. She will beat her, it's all a matter of how."

"Yeah," Shining said. He looked over the situation and then remembered something. If she could do that, then maybe she had a chance.


"I end my turn," Twilight said, "and with that, Twilight Sorcerer's ATK points are reduced by a thousand but with three Spellbooks in the graveyard, his ATK points remain three points higher." (A2400/D2800/L7)

"That won't help you," Adagio said as she went to her deck, "it's my turn. I draw." She looked at her card and nodded before going over her field and smiling. "First I'll play the Spell card Alluring Melody," she said before her deck suddenly started shuffling and then slotted out a card, which she took and placed in her Duel Disk. "By sending a copy of Alluring Siren from my hand or deck to the graveyard, I can now force your Magician's Valkyria to switch its battle position."

The yellow version of Alluring Siren appeared on the field and let out a beautiful sound, which Magician's Valkyria heard and then stood up.

"No don't," Twilight called out to her monster, but it was to late and Magician's Valkyria was now standing in ATK mode.

"I bet you know what's coming next," Adagio said before pointing at Twilight Sorcerer, "Dark Siren!" Her monster unleashed its sludgy black tendrils from its stomach, which struck Twilight Sorcerer and wrapped around its arms, legs and waist. They then started retracting and pulling the Spellcaster towards it Dark Siren.

Luna: Once again Adagio's Dark Siren is attempting to steal Twilight's monster to use against her. Will Twilight be able to stop it.

Twilight's Magician struggled, but couldn't break free and was soon pulled into Dark Siren's stomach and began to sink into the sludge. Eventually the Synchro Monster was completely absorbed into Dark Siren, who then transformed into a ball of sludge. Seconds later the sludge reshaped until it was now the spitting image of Twilight Sorcerer. (A3100/D3800/L8)

"Oh no," Twilight said as she looked up at the monster which now mimicked her best card.

"Dark Siren attack Magician's Valkyria!" Adagio called out as her monster raised its staff and unleashed a torrent of black sludge at Twilight's monster.

Twilight rushed up towards the stage and leapt up, grabbing an Action Card off the curtain and looking it over. In that second the attack struck her monster, destroying it and dealing Twilight damage.

Twilight: 900
Adagio: 2750

"I activate the Action Spell Bringing the House Down," Twilight said as she placed the Action Card in her Duel Disk. "With this card I can deal you damage equal to my destroyed monsters ATK power."

A spiritual form of Magician's Valkyria appeared in front of Adagio and struck her with its staff.

Twilight: 900
Adagio: 1150

"What's more," Twilight said, "for every four hundred points of damage you lost, I get to draw a card." She placed her hand on her deck and drew four cards, adding them to her hand.

"Fine," Adagio said, "I end my turn."

"Then I'll go," Twilight said as she reached for her deck, "I draw." She looked at her cards and nodded, before pulling two from her hand. "I'm setting my Pendulum Scale, with scale two Magi-Beast Midnight Owl and scale six Magi-Beast Mystic Dracokid." She slapped the cards on her Duel Disk, as the columns of light appeared and the two Pendulum Monster flew into them. "Now I'll cut through space time and carve the arc of victory," Twilight called out as the portal formed, "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and two lights shot out, hitting the ground and taking shape.

"Magi-Beast Twilight Unicorn!" (A1800/D1300/L4/P7)

Twilight then leapt off the stage and into the seating area, where she pulled an Action Card off it. "Next I'll play the Action Spell Understudy Spotlight," she said, "by banishing a monster in my graveyard I can summon any monsters in my hand whose combined Level are equal to or lower then it. I'm Banishing Illusionary Magician to summon Mystic Mage and Star Charmer." In a flash of light the two monsters appeared on the field, taking their spots next to Twilight Unicorn.

Celestia: Once again Twilight show tremendous skill summoning multiple monsters to the field.

"Now!" Twilight cried, "I'll tune my Level one Star Charmer with Level two Mystic Mage and Level four Twilight Unicorn!" Her Tuner leaped into the air and transformed into a sphere of light, which carved a circle that the two other monsters leapt into. "It's time to embrace the power given by those we call friends and ascend to a higher plain of life." A bright light occurred as the transformation took place. "I SYNCHRO SUMMON!"

The light faded, revealing Twilight's other ace monster. "Twilight Alicorn!" (A2600/D1900/L7)

"I activate Twilight Alicorn's ability to banish a Spellbook in my graveyard to increase Alicorn's ATK power by one thousand." Twilight did so as her monsters horn began to glow. (A3600/D1900/L7) "Attack!" Twilight called out as her monster unleashed a powerful beam of light at Dark Siren.

Luna: Twilight Sparkle, making another attempt to destroy Dark Siren. Will it work?

"Did you forget about Dark Siren's ability?" Adagio asked as her monster reverted back it sphere form before shooting Twilight Sorcerer out, still wrapped in the sludge tendrils. "I thought you were suppose to be smart," Adagio said, "you know trying the same thing again and again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity right?" Dark Siren threw the monster back towards the magic blast, causing it to block the attack before being destroyed. Now without a host, Dark Siren changed back to its sludgy horse shape as its attack power lowered. (A1000/D1000/L8)

Celestia: Once again Twilight's attack is negated.


"What was she thinking?" Rainbow said, "she knew that would happen so why."

"A'h know," Applejack said, "plus now Adagio can take a more powerful monster to control."

"She had to have had a reason," Rarity said, "we just have to trust her."

"I hope your right," Flash said, "or else she's in real trouble."


"I end my turn," Twilight said said, "my Alicorn's ATK now returns to normal." (A2600/D1900/L7)

"Then I'll go," Adagio said as she reached for her deck, "I draw and once more Dark Siren will take your monster."

Dark Siren unleashed the black vines and grabbed Twilight Alicorn, wrapping the tendrils around its legs, wings and neck. The Synchro Monster neighed loudly as it violently struggled against them, but was unable to escape and soon found itself being sucked into Dark Siren's sludgy body. Seconds later the Ritual Monster changed it shape into the form of Twilight Alicorn. (A3600/D2900/L7)

Luna: Once again Twilight's powerful monster has been taken to use against her.

"Dark Siren," Adagio said, "attack!" The sludge monster pointed its horn at Twilight and unleashed a tornado of black water, which flew towards Twilight.

Celestia: This is it ladies and gentlemen. If this attack hits, Twilight will be eliminated.


"TWILIGHT!" Her friends all screamed.

"Look out!" Spike screamed.


"Twilight!" Shining yelled out as he and Cadance stood up and looked down at the feld.


"End this!" Adagio screamed as the tornado drew closer to Twilight.

In that second however a force field appeared around Twilight, blocking the attack and keeping her safe.

"WHAT!" Adagio screamed seeing this.

Twilight just smiled as the attack ended, leaving her completely unscaved.

"But how," Adagio asked, "this doesn't make any sense. You don't have any Trap on the field, so how did you survive?"

Twilight's smile just grew as she took a card out of her Duel Disk and held it up for all to see. Adagio stared at the card and was horrified at what it was.

"Soul Guard," she said.

"That's right," Twilight said, "I discarded it with Shadow Charmer's ability. By banishing it from my graveyard, I was able to negate your attack.

Celestia: Incredible! Twilight looked to be going out, but it turns out she was completely safe.

Luna: I bet Adagio wasn't expecting that.


"Alright!" Spike almost screamed while the others all sat back with a sigh of relief.

"That was close," Rainbow said.

"Now Twilight's got another chance to end this," Flash said before yelling out, "END THIS TWILIGHT!"


Adagio just growled. "You're only delaying the inevitable," she said, "I place on card face down and end my turn."

"Then I'll go," Twilight said as she reached for her deck, "I draw." She looked at the card she'd drawn and smiled, realising she now had a chance. Looking away from the field she glanced up the VIP box. "Thanks BBBFF," she said.


Shining saw her looking up at them and smiled, knowing what she had planned.


"I PENDULUM SUMMON!" Twilight called out as the portal above her formed and opened, shooting out a single light which struck the ground and took form. "Twilight Unicorn!" (A1800/D1300/L4/P7)

"I activate my Trap card," Adagio said as her face down flipped up, "Siren's Song Guard! When this card is activated, I can create a Song Counter for each Alluring Siren in my graveyard." In a flash of light, the three different coloured sirens appeared, before swimming around Dark Siren. "Now whenever you attack, I can sacrifice a Song Counter to negate it."

"Is that so," Twilight said, "well I activate Spellbook of Sacrifice. With this Spell card, I can tribute one Spellcaster monster on my side of the field and then summon monsters in my graveyard whose combined Levels are equal to or lower then my tributed monster."

Adagio raised an eyebrow. What was she planning.

"I sacrifice Twilight Unicorn to revive Star Charmer and Mystic Mage," Twilight said as her monster disappeared in a flash of light, which the two monsters then flew out.

"They won't save you," Adagio said.

"Won't they," Twilight said before turning to the monsters, "I tune Level one Star Charmer and Level two Mystic Mage." The star themed wizard waved his wand and transformed into a ball of light, which carved a ring that Mystic Mage leaped into. "Now watch," Twilight said, "as both power and magic surge towards each other and collide to create pure might." The two disappeared in a burst of radiant light. "I SYNCHRO SUMMON!"

The light faded, revealing a teenage wizard wearing clothing that looked like it was made from the night sky.
He carried a staff with a head shaped like several stars. "The Synchro Tuner, Celestial Charmer!" (A1200/D600/L3)

"Synchro Tuner?" Adagio said in confusion, "never heard of it."

"Then your about to get an up close a personal look at it," Twilight said as she continued. "I activate Celestial Charmer's ability. Since it was Synchro Summoned, I can draw a card." She did so and smiled seeing what it was. "It's Spellbook of Rebirth and since its a Spellbook, Celestial Charmer's other ability kicks in and reduces a monster on your field's ATK points by five hundred for this turn." The Synchro Tuner pointed its staff at Dark Siren and shot a beam, which struck the Ritual Monster and made it flinch in pain. (A3100/D2900/L8)

"That's still not enough," Adagio said.

"Then I'll have to activate the Spell card I just got," Twilight said, "Spellbook or Rebirth. With this card I can revive a monster in either of our graveyards, so guess who's coming back." There was another flash of light and from it, Twilight Sorcerer appeared. (A2100/D2800/L7)

"No," Adagio said, realising what was going to happen next.

"And now," Twilight said, "Level three Synchro Tuner Celestial Charmer tunes with Level seven Twilight Sorcerer!" Celestia Charmer waved its staff before transforming into three rings of light, which flew up and out through the roof towards the surface of the water. Once there, Twilight Sorcerer flew up towards them. "Ancient power of the heavens, let your might flow through me, so I may carry out your work." As Twilight Sorcerer flew through the rings, they exploded into light which covered the Spellcaster as he shot out of the water before the light formed a cocoon around him. "GO ACCEL SYNCHRO!"

The light cocoon disappeared from around Twilight's monster, revealing its new form. It was Twilight Sorcerer, but his clothing was now that of Celestial Charmer. His staff was made of black metal and had a sun, moon and star for the head. "Celestial Body Magician!" (A3500/D3000/L10)

Everyone marvelled at the sight of the monster.


"Gorgeous," Rarity said.

"When did Twilight get that card?" Scootaloo asked.

"I'm not sure," Spike said.

"The question is," Flash said, "can it help her."


"Your monster may look nice," Adagio said, "but it's still useless. With Twilight Alicorn in my Siren's clutches, I can simply ditch it to negate your attack and then take this new monster on my next turn. Plus with Siren's Song Guard in play, I can also negate up to three more attacks. Face it, you can't win."

"We'll see about that," Twilight said.

"What?" Adagio asked.

"I activate Celestial Body Magician's ability," Twilight said, "an ability which allows me to take a peak at the top five cards of my deck, to see how many Spellbook Spell cards there are and then lets me attack once for each one."

"So Celestial Body Magician can make multiple attacks," Adagio said to herself.


"But I thought the Dark Door only allowed one attack?" Applebloom said.

"Dark Door's effect means only one monster can attack," Applejack said, "but if that one monster has more then one attack."

"Then Dark Door's useless," Spike screamed happily

"So," Sweetie said, "how many attacks does she need?"

"Five," Rarity replied.

"That means she needs to get five perfect draws," Rainbow said.

"I don't like her chances," Fluttershy said.

"Its a gamble," Applejack said, "but hopefully it'll pay off."

"Let's hope," Flash said.


"It all comes down to this," Twilight said as she looked down at her deck, "will my deck come through for me." She placed her hand on her deck, "have I earned its favour? I hope so," she said.

Adagio tried to look unphased, but a twinge of worry existed in the pit of her stomach. There was no way she could do it...right.

Twilight closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before opening them with new figure and calling out. "The first card!" She drew her card and looked at it. "Alright," she said seeing Spellbook of Fate, "but what about the others?" She placed her hand back on her deck and drew, "the second card!" She looked at it and smiled again, "Spellbook of Eternity." She drew another card, "the third...Spellbook of Organisation!" She drew again, "for the four...Spellbook of Wisdom."

Adagio was sweating. All she needed was one more.

Twilight drew her fifth and final card, bringing it up to her face and opening her eyes. She stared at the card for a few agonising seconds, before breaking out into another smile and revealing it to the world.

Everyone looked at the card, trying to see what it was, before gasping.

"Spellbook of Secrets," Twilight called, "and with the other cards that makes five Spellbook!"

"So that means you have five attack!" Adagio screamed in horror, "no this just can't be!"

"Oh it can," Twilight said, "and it is! Now go Celestial Body Magician!" The Synchro Monster waved its staff, creating five ethereal books which spun around his body. He then pointed his staff down towards Dark Siren, causing the books to go flying towards the Ritual monster, transforming into meteor like projectiles.

"Fine," Adagio said, "but don't forget your first attack is cancelled out due to Dark Siren's ability." The monster transformed back into its sphere form, before shooting out Twilight Alicorn and throwing it towards the first projectile. The two clashed and caused an explosion, as Dark Siren returned to its normal form. (A1000/D1000/L8)

"That's fine," Twilight said, "you may have negated the first attack, but I've still got four more coming your way." The four meteors flew towards Adagio's monster.

"Well don't forget about my Siren's Song Guard," she said as the blue Alluring Siren swam towards the second projectile, body checking it and creating an explosion. When the smoke cleared the purple Alluring Siren then swam towards the third and did the same, causing another explosion. After that the yellow Alluring Siren flew towards the fourth and causing one more explosion, but once that done there was one last projectile coming Adagio's way.

The teen looked around trying to find an Action Card that could save her. Suddenly she saw one near her and began rushing towards it and just as the attack was about to hit, she grabbed it. She smirked as she looked at the card, only to see it was an Action Trap.

Luna: Oh, to bad. That card might have saved her if she'd gotten the right card.

Adagio was horror struck as she looked up at her monster, as the fifth and final Spellbook struck it.

BOOM!

A great explosion occurred and threw up a dust cloud. The only thing the audience could hear over the explosion, was Adagio's high pitched scream. After ten long seconds, the dust cloud began to fade and everyone could see the Duellists.

Twilight stood over Adagio, who was laying on her back.

Twilight: 900 (Winner)
Adagio: 0

The audience was silent, until finally that silence was broken by a powerful uproar as everyone cheered.

Celestia: SHE DID IT! Twilight Sparkle has defeated Adagio and will be moving onto the B Block Finals.

Luna: It was a long and difficult battle, but Twilight managed to overcome Dark Siren and defeat her opponent.


"ALRIGHT!" Twilight's friends all cheered.

"Did you see that?" Spike said, "she totally wiped the floor with her."

"You bet she did," Rainbow said.

"I'm just happy that horrible girl got what's coming to her," Rarity said.

Flash just smiled, not saying anything and just staring down at Twilight. "Way to go," he said.


"She did it," Sunset and Cadance said happily as they watched.

Shining was silently cheering, happy that his sister had not only won, but come out of the Duel unscaved.

"That was awesome," Thorax said, "wasn't it mother." He turned towards Chrysalis, only to see she had a horrified look on her face. "Mother?" he asked.

"Oh," Chrysalis said breaking out of her shook, "I'm fine. Just a little shocked at the sudden turn around."

Sunset finished her cheering and turned towards where her boss was suppose to be, only to find he was gone.


Cold was rushing through the corridor, with his phone out. "Security," he said, "make sure Adagio Dazzle doesn't leave. If you find her, bring her to me at once."


Twilight looked over at her fallen opponent, who was getting up.

"It's over Adagio," Twilight told her, "you've lost. Now your coming with us."

Adagio stared at Twilight, and angry look on her face. "I'm not going anywhere with you," she said, "you've ruined everything." With that she turned a ran off, back into the stadium.

Twilight just sighed, before turning and heading back to her own exit point.


Adagio was running through the corridor.

"I have to get out of here," she said, "before-"

"Before what?"

She came to a stop, her eyes wide in horror.

Shadow was standing in the centre of the corridor, a dark look on his face.

"Please," she whimpered, "no."

"You know the price of failure," Shadow said as she slowly made his way towards her, "you have jeopardised our mission and for that you must be punished."

Adagio began to step away, but tripped and fell back, landing on her rear as she watched Shadow draw closer.

"No," she whispered.

"Hey," Shadow said calmly as he stood over her, "look on the bright side." He bent over, her face now inches from his own, "at least you'll be with your sisters again."

Adagio's eyes went even wider, as she let out a great scream.


Cold stood outside the entrance to the corridor where Adagio would step out, a small army of guards along with him. He'd also positioned more guards at the entrance of the Duel field, so she couldn't try and escape through the arena.

"Come on," he said as he tapped his feet, "how long does it take?"

Suddenly the sound of Adagio's scream echoed through the corridor, catching their attention.

"With me!" He called out as he rushed down the corridor, "have Bravo Team enter to."

The group ran through the corridor, looking for any sign of Adagio, but they suddenly came to a stop when they saw another group rushing towards them. It was Bravo Team.

"Where's Adagio?" Cold asked.

"She didn't get by us sir," the leader of Bravo Team replied.

"Then where is she?" Cold said. He pulled out his phone and called CCTV, but they replied saying she had appeared at any of the exits. "That cant't be," Cold said as he hung up. How could it be that Adagio could have just disappeared?


"Twilight!" The teen girl almost fell over when her little brother jumped up and threw his arms around her. "You did it!"

"I did didn't I?" Twilight said as she returned the hug.

Twilight looked around and saw all her friends standing there in the corridor, all smiling at her.

"Way to go egghead," Rainbow said, "we're proud of ya."

"Darn tootin," Applejack said, "that was a might amazing monster ya'h summoned back there."

"It was super awesome!" Pinkie screamed.

"Thanks guys," Twilight said, "it was a close one."

"We're just happy your alright darling," Rarity said, "and that you managed to teach that brat a lesson."

"Yay," Fluttershy whispered.

"Twily."

They all turned to see Shining, Cadance and Sunset rushing over to her.

"Shiny," Twilight said as she rushed over to her older brother and throwing her arms around her.

"You were great Twily," Shining said.

"I couldn't have done it without you," Twilight replied as she pulled back, "thanks BBBFF!" She looked him in the eyes and saw something that made her look again. "Are you crying?"

"Oh course not," Shining said as he wiped his eyes, "it's liquid pride. Totally different thing"

Cadance just rolled her eyes before pulling Twilight into a hug. "You were great out there Twilight."

"Thanks Cadance," Twilight said. Once they pulled away from each other, Twilight looked around and her eyes landed on the one person she hoped was here.

Flash smiled as he watched her draw closer. "Great work out there," he said.

"Thanks," Twilight said with a blush, "and thanks for helping me get back in the game."

"Like you wouldn't have done the same for me," Flash said.

Twilight nodded, before pulling him into a hug.

Once that was done with, the group headed out towards the main hall. There they saw a megascreen with the Celestial Sisters on it.

Celestia: We now have our four semifinal Duellists. These four will compete for the title of block champion tomorrow.

The megascreen switched to the images of Flash, Applejack, Twilight and Shadow.

Luna: Who will win and move on to the final round? Find out tomorrow.

"So Twilight's facing Shadow," Rainbow said.

"You beat Adagio," Pinkie said to her, "you think you can beat him."

"Maybe," Twilight said, "we'll just have to find out."

"And then there's Applejack against Flash," Scootaloo said before turning to her brother. "You gonna be okay."

Flash wasn't sure how to answer that. He pulled out his deck and cycled through until her reached a certain card, which he pulled out. As he looked at Chaos Command Dragon, he remembered what Cold said.

If he wanted to use this card safely, he needed to forge a true bond with it. But could he?

Everything was riding on him mastering his deck. If he wanted to stand a chance against what was to come, he needed every advantage he could get.

Author's Note:

And Adagio's out. I was sure you guys would figure out Twilight was gonna Accel Synchro. Guess the Assault Mode threw you off.

So Flash vs Applejack, how's that gonna turn out?

PreviousChapters Next