• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 4,427 Views, 663 Comments

Yugioh EQG: Shadow Gates - Banshee531



The Celestic Cup Finals have arrived. Who will take the crown and what mysterious ploys are being plotted in the shadows? Only time will tell.

  • ...
3
 663
 4,427

PreviousChapters Next
Turn 48, Flash v Sombra, The Final Battle Begins

In the top most chamber of the Crystal Tower, we find Sombra sitting in his throne as four crystal screens showed reruns of his four shields in action. One by one he watched as Chrysalis, Lightning, The Flim-Flam Brothers and finally Adagio were all defeated.

"You disappoint me," he said as all but one of the screens vanished, before it switched images. The screen now showed the inside of the lower chamber that the heroes had been in when they'd first entered in tower.

In the centre of the room, five unconscious figures were laid out on the floor.

Adagio had been right when she said Sombra wouldn't let any of them leave, instead he had transported them into that room. There they would remain, as punishment for failing him.

The screen once again switched, this time to that of Flash, Twilight and Sunset.

"I'll be waiting."


The three teenage Duellists ran up the stairs as fast as they could, but Twilight had a worried look on her face.

"Where are the other?" She asked, "since they won their Duels, we should have seen them by now."

"I don't know," Flash replied, "maybe their already at the top and waiting for us."

"We'll know soon enough," Sunset said.


Meanwhile at the Freeze Stadium we fine Shining and Cadance were still in the computer room, overjoyed after seeing Twilight's victory over Adagio.

"Alright Twily!" Shining said, "I knew she could do it."

"Now they can finally get to Sombra," Cadance said happily as she looked down at the computer, "oh no."

"What is it?" Shining asked.

"The Ener-D readings," she replied, "their about to reach one hundred percent."

"Then they don't have much time left," Shining said. He turned to look out the window, seeing the Crystal Tower in the distance.


At the base of the tower, the group were watching as the last of the four chambers disintegrated but no one came out before hand.

"Looks like Flash and the girls went on," Thorax said.

"Good," Fluttershy said, "they need to find Cold and get him out of there."

"What if it's to late?" Pinkie asked.

"All we can do is hope," Rarity told her.

"Hope isn't enough," Scootaloo said, "we need to know."

"She's right," Rainbow said as she turned to the tower, "there has to be someway back inside. If not, then I'm gonna make one." She charged at the crystal and body slammed it, but all that did was cause her shoulder to ache and the crystal was undamaged.

"We already tried that," Rarity told her, "this crystal won't be scratched so easily."

"Dang it," Rainbow said as she picked herself up, "there has to be something we can do."

"Not unless ya'h got a stick of dynamite in ya'h pocket," Applejack replied.

"Er," Rainbow said as she reached into her pockets but all she pulled out were some sticks of gum and an old tissue, "nope."

"It's like Rarity said," Fluttershy told her, "we have to trust in the others."

"You're right," Rainbow said as she looked back up at the tower, "but I can't help feeling useless sitting out here while our friends our risking their necks."


Flash and the girls continued there trek up, finally seeing a light at the top of the staircase and rushing up towards it.

They arrived inside a chamber. Looking around they noticed it wasn't as big as they thought it would be, but realised this couldn't be where Sombra was waiting.

"I don't get it," Flash said, "we're at the top of the tower so where's Sombra?"

"Maybe this isn't the top," Twilight said, "there might be another flight of stairs somewhere."

"Then what's the point of this room?" Sunset asked as she looked around, only to see something that made her gasp in horror.

"What is it?" Flash asked her, but when she didn't answer he and Twilight followed her gaze and they two were taken by surprise. "COLD!"

Cold Steel was laying in the centre of the room, completely still.

Flash was the first to move, rushing over to the unconscious man and kneeling down besides him. The girls quickly followed as they kneeled around him as Flash tried to sit him up.

"Cold," he said, "it's me. Can you hear me? Are you alright?" He had more questions, but they disappeared from his thoughts after he placed his hand on the mans chest and suddenly felt something cold and wet soaking his shirt. Pulling his hand back, Flash saw it and Cold's shirt were covered in blood.

Twilight and Sunset both threw their hands over their mouths in horror, while Flash continued to shake the older man.

"Hey come on!" He cried, "ya gotta wake up! Can ya hear me?"

At long last Flash got a response, as Cold's eyes creaked open. "Flash?"

"I'm hear," Flash told him.

"So are we," Sunset told him as she and Twilight put their heads into view, "what happened to you?"

Cold didn't reply, instead he reached out and grabbed Flash's jacket. "I'm sorry," he said, "I tried to stop him, but Sombra...was just to powerful."

That alone told the three everything they needed to know to understand what had happened to him. Based on what had happened in Twilight's Duel, no doubt a Duel against Sombra would be even more dangerous.

"It's alright," Flash said, "what matters right now is getting you out of here and to a hospital." He looked up at the two girls. "You two need to get him out of here."

Sunset nodded, but Twilight looked horrified at the idea.

"No way," Twilight said, "I'm not leaving you here on your own."

"You have to," Flash told her as he looked down at Cold, "he won't last much longer if you don't get him out of here. Sunset can't do it on her own."

"But if I leave," Twilight replied, "I won't be able to get back in."

"That doesn't matter," Flash argued.

"I'm not leaving you!" Twilight almost screamed.

"Enough," Sunset said, breaking their argument. She then grabbed Cold's arm and threw it around her shoulder. "I'll get him out of here," She said as she tried to pick the man up, though it was clear Cold was to heavy and she was struggling under the weight.

Watching Sunset stagger under Cold's weight, Twilight sighed before walking over to them and grabbing Cold's other arm. She threw it over her shoulder and together the two girls were able to hold him up perfectly.

Before they left, Twilight turned back to Flash. "You'd better not lose you understand."

Flash just nodded before turning towards the flight of stairs he'd noticed and walking towards it, while the girls carried Cold towards the ones they'd come up.

As they drew further away, Twilight glanced back over her shoulder to see Flash walking away. Suddenly she stopped, catching Sunset's attention and making her look towards her. Putting Cold down, Twilight gave Sunset the signal to wait a moment before turning and running towards the boy.

"Flash!"

"Yeah?" Flash asked as he turned around, only to find Twilight throwing her arms around him and something pressing against his lips. His brain went completely dead in the water, before he realised what was happening.

Twilight was kissing him.

They remained lip locked for what seemed like an eternity, until finally Twilight pulled away. They stared at each other for a moment, Twilight blushing and Flash completely dumbfounded.

"What was..." Flash couldn't finish that sentence.

"Extra incentive to win," Twilight finished for him, "just felt like the right thing to do."

"Good call," Flash replied.

Twilight continued to blush, before she turned back around and moved back over to Sunset. She picked Cold up and together they began walking over to the stairs. Twilight noticed Sunset giving her a knowing smirk. "Shut up," she said embarrassed.

Flash continued to watch the two head down the stairs, a stupid grin plastered on his face. Once they were down the stairs and out of sight, Flash's grin turned into a serious frown before he turned to look up the stairs.


Sombra was sitting in his throne, waiting for his opponent to arrive and face him.

Finally the sound of ascending footsteps caught his attention, making him lift his head and look over at the stairs. Seconds passed and the steps got louder, until the one making them finally arrived in the room.

Flash stood at the top of the stairs, glaring at Sombra as the mad king smirked back at him.

"Welcome Flash Sentry," Sombra said as he stood up, "you've come a long way. The fact that you are here is nothing short of incredible."

Flash continued to glare at the man. "Sombra," he growled, before pulling his Duel Disk out and attaching it to his arm. "I am gonna stop you from doing this, even though my life's at risk!"

Sombra just continued to smile, before stepping into the centre of the room. "I like your fighting spirit," he said as he did the same with his Duel Disk, "I too am willing to risk everything to achieve my goals." Suddenly his deck began to glow, before the whole tower began to shake.


Outside the tower, the group were waiting for any new development.

Suddenly a bright light coming from where Adagio's chamber had been caught their attention, causing them to look up and see Twilight and Sunset carrying Cold appear.

The two flew down to the floor, where the others rushed over to them.

"Twilight!" Spike yelled.

"You guys okay?" Rainbow asked.

"We're fine," Sunset said, "but Cold needs help."

They looked Cold over and saw his injury, making them all gasp seeing the blood.

"He needs medical attention right now," Fluttershy said.

"But the closest hospital is miles away," Scootaloo told her.

"It'll take forever to get there," Spike said.

Before anyone could say anything, they noticed the ground around the tower was beginning to shake.

"What's going on?" Sweetie asked.

"Look!" Applebloom yelled. She pointed to the tower, which was beginning to change from black to the same aurora colour as the inside.

"Oh no," Twilight said as she realised what was happening.

At the very top of the tower, the light was shining brightest. Suddenly from out of the top, fired a beam of energy the same colour as the tower. The beam flew up a few hundred feet, before suddenly stopping in midair. Then something new appeared in the air, a small black circle which was very slowly growing larger.

"What's happening?" Pinkie asked.

"I think," Twilight said in shock, "Sombra's opening the Shadow Gate."

Everyone turned to her in horror. It could be, after everything they'd been through they'd failed.

"This isn't over yet," Thorax said to them, "if Flash can beat Sombra before it opens, we can still stop it."

They all agreed, remembering what Cold had said. They all looked up at the tower, each silently praying to Flash to win.

"Flash," Twilight whispered, "be careful."


Flash and Sombra were watching this on a crystal screen that was high in the air.

"The Tower has gathered enough energy to form the Shadow Gate," Sombra explained, "now all that is required is for the gate to grow large enough to open. Then the Doom-Vaders will be truly free and I will be able to rebuild this world anew."

"That's not gonna happen!" Flash told him, "I am gonna stop you right now." With that he pressed a button on his Duel Disk, which activated and had the robotic woman speak.

"CROSSOVER ACTIVATED!"

From the Duel Disk came a pulse which covered the whole area, before the platforms appeared.

Sombra simply shook his head. "Once a fool, always a fool. Can't you see I'm doing this for the greater good of the world?"

"All I see is you wanting to rule the world with an iron fist," Flash said, "something I won't let happen."

"Very well," Sombra said, "then it looks like I have only no choice, but to force you to understand."

They activated their Duel Disks, ready to do what must be done.

"Here's to a perfect future," Sombra said.

"Here's to a future out of your control," Flash replied.

"DUEL!"

Flash: 4000
Sombra: 4000

"ACTION CARDS DISPERSED!"


Everyone outside was watching the portal grow, when suddenly their Duel Disks switched on and showed.

"It's Flash," Scootaloo called out seeing him.

"So this is it," Sunset said, "the final Duel, which will decide the fate of our world."

"Flash can do it," Twilight said, "I know he can."


"I'll take the first move," Flash said as he drew his card, "I'll start by summoning Volt Edge Dragon in ATK mode." The armoured lighting lizard appeared. (A1500/D1200/L4/P5) "I'll place one card face down and end my turn."

"Then it's my turn," Sombra said, "I draw and I'll set the Pendulum Scale with scale one Doom-Vader, Knight of Black Holes and scale eleven Doom-Vader, Knight of the Black Comet!" A pair of dark light pillars appeared on either side of him, as the two monsters appeared and flew into the. "Now watch," he said, "as I cut through space time and carve the arc of victory." The dark portal began to form. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and three shadows shout out.

"Sabre Strike Doom-Vader!" (A1500/D1200/L4/P5)

The second became a serpentine dragon with black crystal armour and bat wings with red membrane. "Doom-Vader, Raging Shroud Dragon!" (A1700/D1100/L4/P4)

"Doom-Vader, Tyrant Reaper Dragon!" (A4000/D4000/L10/P5)

Flash looked up at the large monster, feeling quite intimidated by its presence.

"Here's how this works kid," Sombra said, "whilst I have another Doom-Vader on the field, Tyrant Reaper Dragon is unaffected by any of your Spells, Traps and Monster Effects. He's also the only Doom-Vader you can attack."

"You gotta be kidding me," Flash said.

"It's not all bad," Sombra said, "Tyrant Reaper Dragon is the only monster that's allowed to attack, plus he loses a thousand ATK and DEF points for each monster space that doesn't have a Doom-Vader in it." (A2000/D2000/L10/P5) "Attack!" The Doom-Vader raised its scythe and used it to slash Volt Edge, destroying it and causing Flash to fall to his knees and clutch his chest in pain as he felt the force of the slash.

Flash: 3500
Sombra: 4000

"This is the place where two dimensions intertwined," Sombra said, "the link between the two worlds now links us to our monsters, causing the effect on them to also effect us. You and I will feel a physical impact."

Flash glared at Sombra, before it turned to a smirk and he stood back up. "Bring it on," he said, "I activate my Trap, Stardust Draw! Since you destroyed Volt Edge, this card lets me draw four cards." He did so.

"I end my turn," Sombra said.

"Then I'll go," Flash said as he drew his card, "and I set the Pendulum Scale, with scale three Magna Caster Exitium and scale eight Magna Caster Estella." The columns of light appeared on either side of him, as the two monsters flew up into them. "Now watch," Flash said, "as I cut through space time and carve the arc of victory. "The portal formed above him. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened and two lights shot out, before striking the ground and taking form.

"Spark up, Volt Edge Dragon!" (A1500/D1200/L4/P5)

"Unleash your radiant power, Aura Spear Dragon!" (A2000/D100/L4)

"Two Level fours," Sombra said.

"And now," Flash called out, "I'll use Volt Edge Dragon and Aura Spear Dragon to build the Overlay Network!" His monsters glowed before flying into the air and into the black hole, which opened at Flash's feet. "Destiny is the thing that binds us together, now new bonds will be formed and grant unbridled power." The black hole exploded, releasing Flash's monster. "I XYZ SUMMON!"

The light faded revealing Flash's monster. "Destiny Bound Dragon!" (A2400/D2100/R4)

Sombra frowned seeing this monster.

"I attack Tyrant Reaper Dragon with Destiny Bound!" Flash ordered as his monster's wings opened and unleashed the projectiles, which flew into the air and then down towards Tyrant Reaper! They struck and Tyrant Reaper was destroyed, Sombra feeling the force of the explosions too.

Flash: 3500
Sombra: 3600

"I end my turn," Flash said.

"Then it's my turn," Sombra said, "I draw." He looked at his card and smiled. "I activate the Spell card Pendulum Shadow Gate, which now allows me to Pendulum Summon Doom-Vaders from my deck." The dark portal above his head began to form, before opening. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

Three shadows shot out the portal, before hitting the ground and taking shape.

The first was a demon like monster with black crystal armour and large red crystal claws. "Demonic Claw Doom-Vader!" (A1200/D1100/L3/P8)

The second was a humanoid dragon with black crystal scales and red crystal claws and large red fangs. "Doom-Vader, Chaos Fang Dragon!" (A2100/D100/L4/P2)

"Doom-Vader, Tyrant Reaper Dragon!" (A4000/D4000/L10/P5)

Flash saw Sombra's army of monster, beginning to worry at the power they all had.

"Tyrant Reaper Dragon!" Sombra yelled, "attack Destiny Bound Dragon!" The giant dragon raised its scythe and prepared to strike the Xyz monster

Flash kicked into action, jumping up onto one of the platforms and then leapt off it to grab an Action Card. "I activate the Spell card Miracle, to save my monster and cut the damage I'd take in half."

The scythe struck Destiny Bound, but the dragon remained standing though it and Flash felt the pain.

Flash: 2700
Sombra: 3600

"Very well," Sombra said, "I end my turn."

"Then it's my turn," Flash said, "I draw and I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The portal opened, before unleashing a single light which struck the ground and took form. "Flare up, Blazing Light Dragon!" (A2600/D1900/L7)

Sombra frowned, knowing what Flash was planning.

"Now," Flash said, "I activate Magna Caster Exitium's Pendulum Ability." His monster raised his staff and waved it, unleashing an unusual energy which radiated around Destiny Bound Dragon. "Now I can change Destiny Bound Dragon's Rank into a Level," Flash explained as his dragon's glow died down. (A2400/D2100/L4)

Flash then turned to look at his other Pendulum Monster. "Next I'll activate Magna Caster Estella's Pendulum Ability, to increase Destiny Bound Dragon's Level by three." The wizard waved her wand and unleashed the stardust, which spiralled around Destiny Bound and caused it to glow. (A2400/D2100/L7) "Now I Overlay Blazing Light Dragon and Destiny Bound Dragon to build the Overlay Network!" His two monsters transformed into streams of light, shot up to the sky and into the clouds as black hole formed within them. "Light and darkness, hope and despair, creation and destruction," Flash chanted and the black hole grew bigger, "two sides of the same coin. But when they're all brought together, they create...ABSOLUTE CHAOS!"

The black hole exploded with light, releasing the monster that was inside. "I XYZ SUMMON!"

Finally the light faded and the clouds disappeared, revealing Flash's monster. "CHAOS COMMAND DRAGON!"(A3000/D2500/R7/P4)


"Alright!" Scootaloo said, "that's just the card he needed."

"You know it," Rainbow said, "kick his butt Flash!"


"I activate Chaos Command's ability," Flash explained. "Since he was Xyz Summoned using an Xyz monster, I can send every monster on your side of the field to the bottom of the deck."

Sombra watched as Chaos Command raised its giant staff, which fired out a beam of light which struck the ceiling. A tear appeared in the space time continuem, unleashing a sucking force which caused all but Tyrant Reaper to be sucked inside.

"Don't forget that Tyrant Reaper Dragon is unaffected by Monster Effects," Sombra said.

"Maybe," Flash said, "but without your other monsters, Tyrant Reaper loses its points. (A0/D0/L10/P5) "Now I'm removing one Overlay Unit from Chaos Command Dragon," he said as one of the lights flew into the dragon's staff, "to allow him to attack once for every monster sent to the bottom of your deck." The gears on its staff began spinning, as they generated a bolt of lightning which flew at Tyrant Reaper.

"I activate the effect of my Shroud Barrier Doom-Vader," Sombra said as he placed the card in his Duel Disk, "by discarding him from my hand, I can negate your attack and end the Battle Phase." The dark knight appeared and raised his hexagonal shield, blocking the lightning from hitting Tyrant Reaper. "Also, by paying five hundred life points I can move him from my graveyard to my Extra Deck."

Flash: 2700
Sombra: 3100

"I end my turn," Flash said.

"Then it's my turn," Sombra said, "I draw and since it's my standby phase, I must pay three hundred life points to keep Pendulum Shadow Gate on the field."

Flash: 2700
Sombra: 2800

"Next I activate Shadow Draw. By sending Shroud Barrier Doom-Vader to my graveyard, I can now draw four cards." He did so and smiled seeing what he got. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

The dark portal opened and four lights shot out, before striking the ground and becoming the monsters Flash sent to the deck last turn. With them on the field, Tyrant Reaper Dragon was back to full power. (A4000/D4000/L10/P5) "I then activate Dark Mist, which lets me destroy every face up Spell and Trap on your field." A dark cloud surrounded Tyrant Reaper's scythe, which it swung through the air and send out a shock wave which struck Exitium and Estella destroying them.

Flash growled seeing this.

"Plus I can draw one card for every card that was destroyed," Sombra said as he did so. He then turned to Flash and smiled. "ATTACK!" The dragon raised its scythe and swung it at Chaos Command Dragon, slicing the monster in half and sending Flash flying backwards and slamming into the wall.

Flash: 1700
Sombra: 2800


"FLASH!" His friends all screamed seeing him fall to the floor.

"This isn't good," Rarity said.

"Flash is in major trouble," Spike said.

"He'll be fine," Scootaloo said, before turning to Twilight. "Won't he?"

Twilight just stared at her Duel Disk, not sure how to reply. "Flash."


Sombra smirked as he watched Flash try to pick himself up.

"I now play the Continuous Spell card Shadow Reloading," Sombra said, "I'll explain what it's for later. I place one card face down and end my turn."

Flash groaned as he tried to get back up, but that last attack had done some serious damage.

"Look at you," he heard Sombra say, "to think all those people put their faith in you. My brother, your parents and all your friends. They thought you could save this doomed world, but now all they can do is watch as you fail."

"What?" Flash asked.

"Oh don't you know," Sombra said, "all the Duels that have taken place in the Crystal Tower are broadcast world wide. Everyone is watching."

Flash actually smiled at this, knowing that his friends were cheering him on.

Sombra meanwhile looked up at the screen showing the Shadow Gate. The black portal was now about half way open. "It won't be long now," he said, "as soon as the Shadow Gate opens there'll be nothing left to stop me."

He was right, Flash knew he was. Once the Shadow Gate opened, the world would be over. Flash needed to end this soon, but with a time limit he didn't have what it took.

"Don't give up."

Flash froze, as he picked his head up. "Mom?"

"You are not alone in this. Your friends are there to help you, all you need is to ask."

"My...friends," Flash replied as he got up to his knees. He closed his eyes and thought for a few seconds, until he realised what was happening and smiled. "I get it," he said.

"Get what?" Sombra asked.

"How I'm gonna win," Flash replied before closing his eyes and yelling at the top of his voice. "LISTEN EVERYONE!"


Everyone outside listened as Flash spoke to them.

"I can't win this with a time limit," he said, "so you need to buy me some more time."

"What does he want us to do?" Rainbow asked, "we're stuck out here."

"You need to destroy the crystals," Flash explained, "but to do that you need to use the Shadow Gate."

"WHAT!" They all yelled.

"The Shadow Gate's connecting our world to the world of darkness," Flash continued, "but it's also connecting it to the Duel Monster Spirit World. I know because I heard someone in that world speak to me. Call out to them and they'll come, trust me."

The group all stared at each other, not sure how to respond to what he'd just said.

"You think he's telling the truth?" Spike asked.

Twilight reached into her deck and pulled out her two ace monsters, before looking back up at the tower. "Flash has never steered us wrong before," she said before holding up her cards and yelling, "COME TO ME!". Suddenly the cards started glowing, before the lights shot off and into the sky. The lights then took shape, before the glow faded to reveal Twilight Sorcerer and Twilight Alicorn.

The others were all amazed at what they'd just seen.

"No way," Spike said.

Twilight smiled, before she leapt up into the air and landed on Alicorn's back. The three then shot off into the air, before turning towards a line of crystals. "Let's do this," she ordered as her two monster unleashed a pair of magic blasts, which flew through the air and then struck the crystals and destroyed them.

The rest of the group were amazed at what they had just seen, before Rainbow smiled.

"Come on," she said as she pulled out her own card, "we gonna let her show us up?"

"No way," Applejack said as she and the others all did the same.

They lifted up their cards, which all glowed before unleashing the light. They each took form. Orchard Cowboy, Assault Wing Gold, Balloonimal Chimera, Gem Knight Lady, Kindness Dragonoid, Dragonic Blazemaster, Solar Flare Phoenix, Cyber Handyman, Changeling King, Wild Rush Raptor, Maiden of Great Bloom and Schuberta the Melodious Maestra all appeared, before picking up their Duelists and flying off.

"Let's do this!" Applejack ordered as her monster began to fire, shattering the crystals.

"Here we go," Rainbow said as her monster slashed through them.

"Oh yeah!" Spike yelled as his monster unleashed a wave of five that melted the crystals.

"TOGETHER!" Scootaloo, Sweetie and Applebloom cried as their monsters combined their attacks to take out a large group of crystals.

"Wee!" Pinkie cheered as her monster belly flopped another group of crystals.

"On guard," Rarity cried as her monster slashed at some crystals.

Atop Solar Flare Phoenix, Sunset was riding it with Cold in her arms. "Fire!" She yelled as her monster unleashed a blast of fire.

Changeling King rammed down several lines with its horns, as Thorax rode atop it.


At the top of the Freeze Industries building, Tidal and his group had heard Flash's call. "We're with you amigo," he said as they held up their cards, "we won't let you down."

"If anyone can do it," Spoon said, "you can."

Their cards all glowed, before unleashing their ace monsters. Soveruin, Xyz Dragon, Harpie Tempest, Technobot LV7, Maiden of the Harp and Agent Striker all appeared before picking up their Duelists and flying off.

"You're in my way," Spoon said as his dragon blasted a large group of crystals, "I'll burst through you!"

"Make way for me amigo," Tidal said as Soveruin slashed another line to pieces, "or I will make you make way."

"Cut them down!" Gilda called out.

"You got it!" Lyra and Bon Bon said as they did so.

"Fire!" Gizmo yelled as Technobot unleashed its missiles.


"Ener-D Levels now decreasing," Cadance said as they watched from the computer room. "We're getting reports all over the world of monsters appearing and destroying the crystal roots."

"Looks like Flash was right," Shining said before looking back at the tower, "don't give up."


Back in the tower, Sombra watched as more and more Duelists called on their monsters and started destroying the crystals.

"This is pointless," Sombra said as he saw the tower's power remain steady. "Soon your world will end," he said as he looked down at Flash, "and my perfect world will take its place." He let out a mighty laugh, but as he looked back down his eyes went wide seeing Flash standing tall with a smirk on his face.

"Not if I beat you," he said simply.

Author's Note:

The final battle is on. How will Flash win?

PreviousChapters Next