• Published 31st May 2017
  • 841 Views, 37 Comments

Darksiders: Equestria's Tree of Life. - Dragonfire2lm



Death from Darksiders 2 is sent to Equestria by an alicorn, upon his arrival he teams up with Silvia, an alicorn who is determined to stop the spread of Corruption to allow Death to leave Equestria and to confront the pony who sent him there.

  • ...
1
 37
 841
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

not bad, planning on writing Faith Weavers story?

8605448
Probably not, it's more of subplot that's going on during Darksiders 1. Plus It'd be Spoiler heavy.

Faith is the character doing stuff in the background to make sure everything works out.

Not to mention it would use a lot of content from Darksiders 1, most readers don't enjoy seeing recycled content.

Faith is capable of manipulating time to an extent? That explains how she could send materials from the future to before those materials could even be acquired.

9322385
She's jumping from War's quest in the future to Death's adventures in the past to try and stop the bad guy.

Finally got round to reading the rest of this. You’ve got a good thing going here. Your interpretation of Death and the other characters is spot on.

10432477
Thank you.

I don't when I'll be able to continue writing but I am glad you like it.

Comment posted by Wolk225 deleted Nov 15th, 2023
Login or register to comment