• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 628 Views, 11 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Side-Story: Love is in The Air - Bahamut0



Out of his brothers and all his friends, Shadow's been the only one left that's single. However, that just might change one fateful Valentine's Day.

  • ...
3
 11
 628

Epilogue

Shadow and Starlight had just finished sharing a milkshake. "Oh man! I don't think I've ever had any sweets that good before!", Starlight said with a satisfied smile. Shadow let out a chuckle.

"That's Pinkie for you. She's the best at making sweets. Heck, she could open up her own shop with all the crazy recipes she's thought up. You know? Today was kinda fun."

"So do you wanna do it again?"

"...Am I hearing you right?"

"I wouldn't mind doing this on an almost regular basis. That is, if you're willing to give me more help with my deck. I've made it a point to beat you.", Starlight said with a mischievous smile. Shadow just grinned.

"Starlight. It's a date. Until then, see ya around!" Shadow headed for home, and Starlight did the same. But as she was walking, Starlight was unaware that she was being watched. The figure was a mass of swirling unstable energy, and the only tangible feature was the odd mask it wore.

"So it appears this girl has an affinity for legendary dragons...", the being mused. "Perhaps aiding her can expidite my own goals...." The figure trailed Starlight all the way to her home. Keeping just out of sight. "Yeeeessss. She shall prove quite useful. I just need to wait for the right time....." And with that, the figure slithered back into the shadows. Waiting for its time to strike.

Author's Note:

To be continued! In Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 6: The Malefic Menace

And on another note....Happpy Valentine's/Hearts and Hooves Day!

Comments ( 7 )

This was loving and sweet on this lovely valentine day :heart: it felt like shadow was acting little RD almost the whole time in before the reboot happened with her and Steel

Anyways i love this and loving how its ties into the next mane story. I'm looking forward to it

This was great!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Also, "Holy God Cards!" Best line ever.

Although, I would've thought that you would go with " sweet mother of Ra!"

Mercury: Nice shadow and plus she may blue you out of this world.

Alright, can't wait to see the development of Starlight this time around, I hope Shadow's ironic relationship is explored better now that they're established together before "Love frees Starlight". Speaking of that, I'm gonna miss there being a character to make fun of for being single, Shadow made a decent Butt-Monkey up until this point.

7947475
Just submitted the next story! It should post soon!

7948673 Yay!!! I'm super excited to see it

7948675
Story just posted!

Login or register to comment