• ...
 2
 315

Chapter 2 Sweet Sacrifice

The rushing of blood came in quickly and started to fill up almost to upward. Starlight swam over to Rarity to keep her calm as she flapping her arms frantically in a panic.

"Calm down, there has to be a way out of here" Starlight said.

"Better hurry before this room fills with blood" Rarity said still frantic as the blood reached her neck.

Starlight took a deep breath and dove down swimming around to see a stray hole she made earlier which sparked an idea so she returned back to Rarity.

"I got an idea, that hole I made earlier could be our ticket out of here" Starlight explained her plan.

"Great darling let's give it our best shot" Rarity said with horrifying excitement.

Holding on to Starlight as they dove down into the hole until they reached upward. Rarity pulled herself onto a cliff underneath the Museum being followed by Starlight, both breathing heavily.

"Looks like we made it through the blood of God or something" Starlight joked.

Rarity laughed.

Starlight didn't even know how the blood even got there but she knew one thing: Somepony was watching them.

Rainbow moaned when she cummed onto Twilight she had her tongue out panting heavily at the extreme pleasure.

"You taste so good Rainbow I love it" Twilight said with a seductive purr in her voice.

She stroked her mane and nibbled on her neck. Dash gasped slightly before holding on to the alicorn princess tightly moaning even more.

"So hot, I can smell the lust on you and it's intoxicating" Twilight said.

"Thanks" Dash managed to say wrapping herself around her new found lover.

She came again which made Twilight happier.

"And now for your transformation my dear" Twilight said chanting a spell in Latin.

Dash's wings became bat like, her eyes changed into crystal blue and a black star appeared on one side of Dash's face as she smirked.

"You look so beautiful like that" Twilight complemented stroking her lover's cheek.

Sunset was going to be pleased about a new member into this group of hellish ponies hellbent on destruction.

"In here quick!" Rarity shouted as she opened a door to let Starlight in before closing it.

The room was dark but as soon as Rarity used her horn, a map of Equestria lit up and it was the same one Twilight had to warn them about impending doom.

"What in Luna's name is the Cutie Mark Map doing underneath a Canterlot Museum?" Rarity was awestruck at why this holographic map of Equestria was doing here.

"Maybe there is some specific reason for this to be here" Starlight guessed a possible cause.

A note was on a location of Ponyville that made Rarity's blood turn cold. The words in bold was Unleash Hell and Damnation Upon All could even freak out Starlight a bit just from it being aimed at Ponyville of all places.

"I guess now we know what they're planning" Starlight said.

Rarity pulled out a blue glowing diamond that has the words Angel Stone etched on it and realized this is what these hooded cultist followers wanted destroyed so no pony can even have the slightest hint or hope.

"I know what we have to do" Rarity said putting the stone around her neck.

"And what's that?" Starlight asked confused at Rarity's sudden courage.

"We need all the help we can get to stop this operation and save Ponyville and possibly the whole world" Rarity explained.

Starlight smiled and teleported them back up to Canterlot.

Comments ( 2 )

I'd suggest adding some colons or semi-colons to the title... it's a little jarring to read.

Broken Life: Twilight's Fallen Angel 2: Broken Inside

Like that.

Login or register to comment