• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 12,381 Views, 53 Comments

Sweet Little Visits - Crimson Soldier



The naive ponies of Ponyville think nothing of Sweetie Belle's frequent visits with the local Human. After all, unusual friendships are celebrated in Ponyland! But who knows what's really going on behind closed doors?

  • ...
34
 53
 12,381
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

represent. Yes I am still hanging out for more chapters, how did you know?

The best chapter yet! I really enjoyed how Rarity was portrayed here, in particular. Weirdly, that stain and Anon's reaction to it is such a lovely detail.

10410025
Heh, well, I couldn't have a Sweetie fic and neglect her overly dramatic big sister ;) I just hope the tense works like I intended.

Thanks I've waited awhile to bust

10410085
That's the highest praise someone like me can receive.

I wish for threesome and triangle. But this story isn't that kind of fiction. But it's still not wrong to fantasy, right?

10418486
I toyed with the idea, but no, it's not that kind of story XD

10419209

I thought so. But it would be nice to have a story where Sweetie Belle is the lead while Rarity is a second wheel. Because all story I ever read so far. Be fiction or comic. It's all about Rarity share her boyfriend with her little sister. So it might be a change of peace if we cound have story that happen opposite of those. :twilightblush:

So this popped up on page 2 when I sorted clopfics by whatever sorting 'hot' is. I see you just added a chapter after 3 1/2 years of not doing so. Are you going to have a regular schedule in adding to the story or will it be a 'when it happens it happens' roadmap?

10421047
Well I don't have a planned schedule - I just can't write like that, and I have other projects on the way as well. But since I'm invested in the fandom again, it shouldn't be too long before I write another chapter

Welp

Looks like my patience was rewarded, and grandly at that.


I didn't know it could be this good. That's giving me high hopes for the next chapter - when it does come out on November 5th 2028.


I missed you, and I want you to know it's good to have you back, even for a short while. ;w; *hugs*

Damn dude, three and a half years later and it reads like you haven't missed a beat! Except for the improvements of course.

10421119
"Shouldn't be too long" technically, it's only been 1 year so far :twilightsheepish:

Can't wait to see the next chapter, soldier guy.


(I edited the original comment to what you see above, because I didn't think it sounded gay until four months later ahah...)

Heh, well the anons that do reveal typically herd up so it's not that implausible... 😇

Okay, so a threesome can’t happen. And unfortunately Anon and Rarity can’t happen either as it will break Sweetie Belle’s heart. But is it possible for Rarity to be great friends with Anon, for Rarity to find out about Sweetie Belle and Anon’s relationship and be okay with it, and for Rarity and Sweetie Belle to have “sisterly bonding exercises” and Aron gets to peep in while it happens and everyone gets off?

Login or register to comment