• Published 23rd Dec 2016
  • 256 Views, 14 Comments

Spike and the mail quest - EDUWRITES



A series of shorts stories about Spike trying deliver the mail.

  • ...
 14
 256

The end of the letter

Twi…Twilight…TWILIGHT! –

No response at all..

At this point Spike was just impatient, he had tried to wake up her friend… master something in between. Regardless the situation needed to be change, so brainstorming for a moment he immediately though of a very nice solution although not a very pleasant one. Gathering an immense amount of breath he then great ball of fire, how he got it back would be told later.

The flames direct at Twilight butt soon proved to be effective, as the heat on her coat turned to an insufferable burn she jumped in an almost cartoony way, her eyes were wide as plates and her mouth was contortioned in what could only be described as a mix of pain, anger, confusion and bit of surprise.

SPIKEE WHAT THE [APPLES] THAT [APPLES] HURT YOU [APPLES] SON OF [APPLES].

After some very long minutes of cursing and arguing Twilight finally calmed down, she then asked why Spike was here and how did he get caught in the first place, the small dragon wasted no time and told her that after they entered the room and searched it a lasso grabbed him by the waist, as he felt being pulled away he just could mutter a scream, after that a hooded figure just tapped him with a tape and he couldn’t say or see anything for the matter. After that the hooded figure took him to an underground hole where after some minutes of travelling he was taken to a small room.

There the hooded figure took out his tape and then revealed itself as no other than Trixie, turns out that some time ago after the changelings accident she realized that the changing tunnels of the changeling Kingdom where very scary and disturbing, they were so scary that it could even disturb the most brave of creatures, so after the big party in Starlight Glimmer she talked with Discord who seeing a chance to scare ponies without being called on by the mane six immediately accepted the deal. It took some time but with Discord unlimited magic and Trixie experience on the show business they set up the Town of Hay, a place that was purposely made to resemble an abandoned and spooky town, with the infrastructure being done they now had to lure ponies in, so they came up with the idea of striking a deal with the griffons in Ponyville so they “misplaced” the letters on Hay Town, that way ponies would come to seek out their mail and in the process get a scare of their, it just happened that Spike and Twilight had the misfortune of being their first guinea pigs.

Twilight heard the story with a very incredulous look; she just had traveled 8 hours worth of her time to be a tester of a horror Town concept.

So wait all this time we just being freaked out by Trixie and Discord- asked Twilight now annoyed

Yep- said Spike in submissive tone

Ughh, wait what about the letter that said there was a civil war here? - Asked Twilight

Oh yeahh about that- said a third voice out the blue:trixieshiftright:

Spike and Twilight in surprise turned around, there she was, Trixie, in her usual painful attire, the blue pony then said:

The great and powerful Trixieee told the griffons to put horror town but those fools got confused and instead wrote that silly civil war thing.

Whelp, what about Spike flames, oh wait that was me- said a fourth voice, easily recognizable as Discord- I solved Spike flames, then with my magic I made him spit flames at that wooden door you seemed to like so much- replied Discord pointing at Twilight

Why-grunted Twilight

Because why not- said Discord

Twilight took a long pause, took a huge breath and exhaled, then she said: Now that this stupid mystery is solved, would you be so kind to give our scrolls back.

You know I could be a jerk and just told you that the mail never moved in the first place but seeing you getting your butt burnt is satisfying enough- Said Discord who then immediately in a snap of his claws transported Twilight and Spike at the castle where the papyrus scrolls were arranged and ready to be sent.

Twilight and Spike sighted, they just had a long day and now they just wanted to rest. Spike went over the papyrus scrolls and with big ball of flames finally completed his duty of delivering the mail.

Back where Trixie and Discord were, both of our somewhat lazy antagonist where laughing at a recording of Twilight butt being burnt.

Do over, do over- said Trixie laughing her ass off

Oh darling you don’t have to tell me what is going to be done anyway- said Discord giggling under his breath

They were having a good laugh and also celebrating that their first opening was a relatable success. As they laugh some more they noticed by a portal that Discord put to watch the outside of the Town that a small group of ponies were coming down, with a wicked smile they set off to prepare for their not so lucky clients.

Author's Note:

So finally the end of Spike and the mail quest, just to be clear this is the end of this particular tittle, I do intend to do more stories with this Spike. Now for all you readers that like to put logic into my stories may as well answer some questions about some topics that I get questioned a bit

What was inside the papyrus scrolls?

Reports about the progress of Starlight Glimmer, mostly the parts of her adventures in the season finale

How did Spike really lost his flames?

Whelp it really just comes as an excuse to extend the story, basically he just lost the ability to make flames because he eats really bad, most of his food combinations are not really nutrient but also because he didn’t tried for the whole stories to do flames anymore, so basically Discord just triggered him to do flames again and whelp the rest is history.

How are Trixie and Discord are going to earn bits with the horror town?

Whelp that easy, they make the concept popular and after it gathers enough followers sell it to the highest birder, repeat the process again and you got the same business as real state.

Whelp that the end of all, if you got any more questions please do not write them in the comments, kidding, no really don’t.

Hope you have a nice day

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment