• Published 17th Dec 2016
  • 404 Views, 11 Comments

Friendship is Amazing - PaintedNovel455



Magic, honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, and loyalty. You know them all, but now they have new bearers.

  • ...
10
 11
 404

The Meeting

Author's Note:

mostly filler

“Are they here,” Princess Celestia asked. She nervously shifted side to side in her throne. A guard nodded and opened the door, along with the mane six there was a group of annoyed and miserable mares.

Celestia stood, “I’m so pleased you all-”

“Why’d you bring us here!” Twinkle Shine yelled.

“You shut up, the princess is speakin’.” Green Apple shouted back. Almost immediately a fight broke out between the six new mares. Impossibly, a large cloud formed around the mares as the scuffle turned violent.

“What has happened!?” Princess Luna asked.

Twilight smiled weakly, “this are the ponies that would take our place. But they aren’t getting along well.”

“Well! We need their bonds to be strong if they’re gonna take your place.” Luna shouted.

A fight had broken out between the six mares, “SILENCE!” Luna said in her Royal Canterlot Voice, throwing the fighting mares against the wall in a gust of wind.

“Uhh…” Rosa groaned, her mane very disheveled. “What gives! Rarity why did you bring me here?!” She turned to her predecessor.

“Why are we here,” Aqua Drop asked.

“We have been the Element bearers for a long time. And know we feel it’s time for new elements, said elements have been keeping us alive for so long and without them connected to us we’ll have normal lifespans again,” Twilight explained. “We choose one pony who we feel is fit enough for the task and brought them here. Apparently, you girl haven’t gotten along so far.”

Lemon Pie gasped, “WE’RE GONNA GET OUR OWN ELEMENTS AND GO PEW-PEW AGAINST A BUNCH OF MEANY-PANTS MONSTERS!!!”

Pinkie Pie bounced up and down on her poofy tail, “and wear golden necklaces!”

Twinkle scoffed, “That sounds nice, but I never want to be on a team with HER!” Twinkle pointed at Rosa.

“I don’t want to be on a team with anypony,” Rosa turned up her nose.

“I wouldn’t want to be around ponies that don’t get along,” Green Apple snapped. A loud dispute broke out once again.

“Fine,” Luna turned to Twilight. “I give you one last chance to show that they can be good element bearers.”

Twilight nodded, “I have an idea.”

Comments ( 4 )

Did you make the cover art?

7802506

8069473 nope! i like it though.:yay:

8072384 thank god because if you made it we'd need to have a talk

8073142 again you are hating on my story and you still followed me. so please tell me if it was because of this story or another one?

Login or register to comment