• Published 4th Apr 2017
  • 274 Views, 0 Comments

The Star Squirrel Hostage Crisis - SWEETOLEBOB18



An AU version of Magical Mystery Cure (S3 E13) with Pinkie Pie as the Element of Magic

  • ...
 0
 274

Chapter 4 Day 3 Pinkie and Twilight Take Exercise and Spike Is Displeased

Everyone knows that lab accidents are a common way to gain super powers. So, up the street ran Equestria's newest super hero -Twilight Sparkle (AKA, Captain Explodey Head (because her powers included bursting into flames. Twice.)) Carrying her faithful assistant, Spike, the Scorched Wonder (right now he was wondering "What fresh Hell is this?"), she hurried into battle.

"Just because your head exploded doesn't mean that it was a bad idea!" cried her arch enemy, Captain Button Pusher (AKA The Pink Nemesis)

"Come back here and I'll SHOW YOU what this button does!" Twilight cried as Pinkie pronked into Sugar Cube Corner.

Most Ponies think of Twilight as the small town librarian she was for so long. Most days, they were right. But, there were other days and other Twilights. There was Hero Twilight, the Pony that charged Nightmare Moon, the Pony that faced Dragons, Discord, Sombra, and so many other perils. There was also Dark Twilight. The Pony who mind controlled an entire town because a report was late (True, Celestia undid the spell & no great harm was done, but...), the Pony who murdered the Pinkie clones (True, she SAID they were no more alive than your reflection in a mirror, but...), the Pony who used Dark Magic to murder Sombra (True, technically he was already dead, but...). Dark Twilight was mad, bad, and dangerous -and those were her GOOD points. Despite being curious about why, exactly, Twilight was carrying Spike, Pinkie did not want to meet Dark Twilight .

(Spike frequently suffered the delusion that he wanted to speak to Pinkie. Many folks had this delusion -until they talked to her. Then, they knew better but it was Too Late)

Pinkie eating cake. Twilight puzzled where Pinkie got the cake.
Twilight, you once told me that to solve a problem sometimes we just had to let our imaginations roam free. I told you "When I let my imagination roam free, it usually brings back cake." It's not MY fault you never listen when I tell you things. Nopony ever listens to a clown. In life, you can be a clown or you can be taken seriously but you can't do both. If I took things seriously, I'd end up as Discord. Ah, the illusion of choice. This time, you got lucky. I chose to keep my sanity (such as it is). "That's right Twilight, darling. Watch the tongue. Fear the tongue. Someday, you & the tongue will be the best of friends. Or, perhaps you'll murder me. Still, perhaps I'll be lucky"

Put Spike in the donut fryer to wake him up as an example Cutie Mark's Dialectic Materialism
Thesis Pinkie wanted Spike to get up
Antithesis Spike did not want to get up
Synthesis Spike got up, but isn't happy.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment