• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 2,313 Views, 4 Comments

Snuggles - TheEvilCookie



Pinkie and Twilight snuggle

  • ...
10
 4
 2,313

Cuddling Moment

Twilight Sparkle was sitting at Sugarcube Corner. She fiddled her hooves as she watched Pinkie work thinking of their last cuddle session Pinkie soon caught sight of her but she was to busy to interact with Twilight. Twilight stayed silent as she watched her friend. Twilight smiled. Pinkie made sure to meet up with a Pinkie after work. Soon work was done as Pinkie walked down to Twilight.

Once Pinkie got to Twilight Twilight hugged Pinkie surprising her. Pinkie hugged her back and giggled as they were both happy to see each other. Twilight grinned and carried Pinkie on her back up to Pinkies bedroom. In the bedroom Twilight hugged Pinkie out of love. Pinkie sighed. Twilight kissed Pinkies forehead as they both took in each others company. Pinkie thought back to her and Twilights last cuddle session.

Pinkie nuzzled Twilights chest fur. Twilight pet Pinkies mane as they both laid in the bed. Pinkie let out a little giggle making Twilight smile lovingly. Twilight kissed Pinkies cheek. Pinkie sighed in happiness. They both laid there uninterrupted as they both took in each others care for one another.

As they snuggled Twilight listened to Pinkies heartbeat produce a steady rhythm. Twilight looked watched Pinkie in a loving manner as she held her. Twilight smiled as she watched her pink friend. Twilight kissed Pinkies head as Pinkie sighed comfortably.

Twilight levitated over a pillow and blanket and they both got under the blanket and Twilight fluffed the pillow and set it down and then Twilight and Pinkie laid both their heads down on it and held each other close. Pinkie giggled and Twilight kissed Pinkie on the forehead.

"I love you Pinkie Pie!" Twilight cooed. Pinkie giggled.

"I love you as well." Pinkie Pie said. Twilight booped Pinkie on the nose making Pinkie giggle adorably. Pinkie kissed Twilight on the cheek. Twilight nuzzled Pinkie again. Pinkie giggled and Twilight planted her lips on Pinkies belly and Pinkies eyes grew wide. Twilight then blew a raspberry driving Pinkie to hysterical laughter. Twilight smiled as she watched Pinkie scream in laughter. Twilight pet Pinkies fur. Pinkie calmed down. Twilight smiled. Pinkie giggled. Twilight loved that sound. It was music to her ears.

"Thanks Twilight. I feel really comfy." Pinkie said. Twilight smiled and booped Pinkie on the nose causing Pinkie to laugh from the playful sudden action. Twilight pet Pinkies cheek.

"Your welcome!" Twilight said. After this they continued to cuddle together as they pet each other's fur and nuzzled. Pinkie wanted to stay that way for that night but she knew that she couldn't stay as she had a schedule for that day. Twilight smiled as she held Pinkie close. Pinkie giggled and sighed in happiness as her friend held her.

Pinkie lost herself in the hug. The hug was so cuddly and warm. Twilight kissed Pinkies head as Pinkie had her head rest on Twilights chest. Twilight smiled lovingly at her adorable cuddly friend. The blankets and the bed felt comfortable to both Twilight and Pinkie. Pinkie had a smile on her face as she felt the sheets and the bed snuggle her in warmth.

Twilight sighed from the pleasant sensations of the blankets and sighed in happiness. Pinkie looked up at Twilight in happiness. Twilight gave her a caring smile. Twilight and Pinkie loved each other so much that it was a very personal moment as well as they both snuggled and nuzzled each other.

Twilight and Pinkie both sighed pleasantly in unison as the cool of the room and the warmth of the blankets put them both at ease. Pinkie breathed in a calm steady rhythm and Twilight listened to Pinkie Pinkies breathing her breathing sounded adorable that whenever Pinkie breathed Twilight would gasp in surprise at how adorable it was.

Twilight smiled at Pinkie and then she used her magic to levitate over another comfy blanket. She pulled it over themselves. It was so comfy now and that's where they loved it. The cuddling was making memories arise if their other cuddle sessions. They both enjoyed these memories amy time they had them.

Twilight pet Pinkies back fur making Pinkie giggle and sigh in happiness. They both closed their eyes as they both cuddled each other. Then Pinkie and Twilight talked for a bit about how their day was going as they just lazed off in the bed their past troubles now away. Twilight kissed Pinkie on the cheek.

I'm so glad that you could spend time with me Twilight." Pinkie said graciously. Twilight smiled and responded.

"Of coarse! I love you!" Twilight exclaimed. Pinkies eyes filled win tears of joy as she was so happy to hear her best friend say that she loved her.

"Oh thank you! I love you so much as well!" Pinkie Pie told Twilight. Twilight was so happy to hear Pinkie Pie say that.

"Your welcome." Twilight said smiling. Twilight then gave Pinkie a kiss against her nose and Pinkie omitted a cute little giggle. Even though this giggle was small Twilights heart burst with joy at the sound as it was the most cutest heavenly thing she heard. She hugged Pinkie tight and cried tears of joy at the sound. Pinkie giggled. Twilight laughed and hugged Pinkie right as Pinkie continued to pet Twilights hair.

After a while of this great experience that they both were enjoying they both knew that nice things had to stop once in a while. They gave each other a hug and spoke.

"Can we do this again?!" Pinkie Pie asked Twilight in excitement. Twilight couldent help but smile at how Pinkie Pie asked this and responded to Pinkie Pie's question.

"Of coarse we can sweetheart! Twilight exclaimed in happiness as her and Pinkie Pie both loved snuggling eachother. After snuggling under the blankets for a while they both got up and giggled at eachother as they loved cuddling like friends. Nothing would stop them from being best friends. They hoped that they could do it again.

Comments ( 3 )

Cute. :pinkiesmile:

7705883 Im glad you thought it was cute :twilightsmile:

7706122 Great. Let me know what you think :)

Login or register to comment