• Published 2nd Nov 2016
  • 10,683 Views, 574 Comments

The Tale Of A Lost Wolf - Solaris Night



While preforming a new spell, Twilight accidentally summons a being, unlike anypony has ever seen, to Equestria. Can she and the rest of the girls befriend him and teach him the values of friendship?

  • ...
61
 574
 10,683

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3: A Party To Remember; Who Wants Cake?

"Don't let him get away!" the man shouted as he and his team were chasing down a young Kanisar. The young lad was running as fast as his legs could carry him, tears streaming down his face, mixing with the blood from a fresh cut on his cheek.

"Why?" he mumbled to himself, as he turned a corner and jumped over a garbage can. "Why did they do this?"

The men were slowly catching up to him and sounds of gunfire began echo throughout the street and the boy began zig zag hoping he could dodge the projectiles. Alas a bullet connected with his right calf and it made the boy cry out in pain, but it didn't stop him, just slowed him down. He quickly turned another corner and noticing a large cardboard box. Without pause he slithered under it and successfully concealing himself. The sounds of footsteps were closing in on him, but as soon as they came they also left.

Taking some time to catch his breath the boy hugged his knees and began to cry. Once the tears ran dry and he rested enough, he crawled out of his hiding place, looking in every direction in case someone might still be around, then he ran in the opposite direction of where the men who were chasing him went. He limped his way through the streets, barely noticing the pain in his leg, until the street lights slowly began to come in his view. but the closer he got to them the louder the sounds of screaming and shooting got.

He peeked around the corner of the alley he was currently in and took in the sight that was before him. Humans and Kanisars were locked in a heated battle, bodies littered the streets and there was blood and fire everywhere. Despite the superior physical prowess the Kanisars possessed, the humans made it up with greater weapons and armor. It became clear that the Kanisars stood no chance. Those who realised that surrendered themselves and were cuffed and then taken away. Those who stil resisted though were shot down, be it old, young, male or female.

The sight of the massacre made the boy ill and he went back into the alley and threw up. Once he emptied his stomach, he wiped his mouth and anger slowly began to replace fear. "I'll never forgive them." he mumbled as he continued to walk away from the battlefield. "I won't forgive them!" he continued to repeat this, getting louder each time he he said it. That however attracted the attention of a nearby squad and soon the two were standing opposite of each other.

One of the men stepped forward and smirked under his helmet. "Look at this boys, we found ouselves a stray." The other men joined him in laughter and the boy began to grit his teeth. "Awww, whats wrong lil pup, lost your parents? Don't worry we will help you find them."

Something in the boy snapped and he screamed at the top of his lungs. "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" A dark aura enveloped the boy and he could feel his body change. His vision turned red and it became sharper. He could feel power surging through his body and the feeling was intoxicating, like he couldn't live without it. His body then began to move on its own and he lunged himself at the men.

The men raised their weapons and got ready to fire at the lad, but stopped when their leader raised his hand to stop them. He flipped his rifle around so he was holding it by the barrel and when the young Kanisar was close enough he swung his rifle and knocked the boy into the wall. The lad was struggling to get up, but before he could even get on his knees the man delivered a swift kick into his gut. Air leaving his lungs he collapsed again, the aura dissipating.

"You are all a bunch of cowards, getting scared by a small child." he shouted at his men as he gave the Kanisar another kick. "Even if he can transform, he is still weak, there is no way he could have hurt any of us, unless you actually let him beat you up." He then lowered himself to the boy, gripped his hair and then lifted him into the air so they were lookin eye to eye. The boy kicked the man in the stomach, but it did nothing to the solider. "You are a feisty one. You will certainly make a good slave once you grow up." he laughed. "That is if you live long enough to get there."

The boy could only watch the man as fear once again began to settle on his mind. Suddenly a shadow jumped out of nowhere and charged towards the soliders. The man wore a black coat with black pants and gloves, while his face was hidden behind a white mask. Confused the men told the newcomer to freeze, but instead of replying the figure drew out its sword it was carrying, the blade glowing blue. The men opened fire at it, but the shadow doged or repeled the bullets with its sword. Once it was close enough it swung the blade at the closest enemy and sliced his rifle in two. Before the man could react, the shadow punched him in the face knocking him out cold. Once finished, he turned to next solider doing the same as he did with first. He went from solider to solider disarming and knocking them out, with movements that could only be described as dancing and not fighting. In less then ten seconds all the solider were lying on the ground unconscious.

The sound of a gun cocking, made the man turn around ready to block a gunshot, but it didn't come. Instead, there in front of him stood the leader of the squad still holding the child in his left, while holding a gun in his right, pointing it at the child.

"So what they say is true." the man said. "There really is a resistance trying to defy the kings order." He glanced between the man and his hostage. "Unless you want this kid to die, you will put away your sword and put your hands in the air."

The swordsman took a second to think, then he deactivated his sword, the blade returning to its dull grey color. He thrusted it into the ground and began to slowly lift his hands up. The soliders mouth began to twist into a victorious grin, believing he had won. Suddenly the masked man jerked his arm forward and threw a blue glowing shuriken. Caught off guard the solider didn't have the time to press the trigger, before the shuriken sliced through the gun and embedded itself into his chest. The solider dropped the boy and the gun and fell on his back, life leaving his eyes.

The young Kanisar was still hurt from the soliders earlier assault and the pain in his leg finally got to him, so he couldn't get up to try and fight with the man who saved him. The man walked over to the boy and crouched. He extended his arm so he could help him get up, but the kid slapped it away. "Don't touch me you filthy scum. I don't need help from a human." he said, the last word coated in venom.

The man sighed and removed his mask, showing his aging face and a full beard. "Listen," he tried to calm the boy. "I know you are afraid and angry at us for what is currently happening, but not all humans are evil. Some of us are currently out there risking our lives so we can save as many Kanisars as we can." The boy still didn't trust him so he decided to continue. "We are part of the resistance a group that fights for the freedom of your people. Our goal is to take down our king so that the humans and Kanisars can live in peace once gain." He sighed and looked at the lad with pleading eyes. "I'm not asking you to forgive me or to forget that none of this ever happened. All I am asking you is to trust me. Trust me that I will help you and your people and keep you safe from the danger." Once again he offered his hand to the boy. "So what do you say?"

The lad hesitated, not sure if he should trust him or not, but eventually he grab hold of his hand. "Okay." he said barely above a whisper.

The man smiled and picked him up. "I am happy to hear that." He then noticed that his leg was bleeding. He took out a small first aid kit and began to bandage the wound. "You really are a tough one, wanting to fight those men by yourself, while wounded." he chuckled. "Did you get separated from your parents little one?"

At that moment he knew he asked the wrong question. The boy began to sniffle and tears began to well in his eyes again. "T-t-th-they a-are..." he trailed off as tears began to run down his face.

"No need to tell me something so painful. I understand." He hugged the boy assuring him he was in safe hands. After a while he let go of him and looked him in the eyes. "Do you want to come with me? Do you want to join the ressistance? We could always use someone as tough as you."

The boy wiped away his tears and nodded. "Uh-huh."

"Excellent." Saying that the man lifted the boy onto his back and began to carry him towards their base of operations. He looked over at the boy and saw that he was slowly falling asleep while clutching onto his back. A warm smile spread across his aged face, at the sight. Before the lad could fall asleep he said one more thing to him. "My name is Robert by the way. Robert Shepherd. And your name is...?"

The boy yawned, before he could reply. "My name is..."


"Trider it's time to wake up."

Trider groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. The room was barely illuminated, due to the drapes preventing the sunlight coming in, but his wolf eyes had no problem seeing in low illumination. He looked over to the clock that stood on the nightstand and read the time. "8 o'clock? Goddammit Twilight, can't you let a guy sleep in peace?" He shifted in bed so he was now lying on his other side trying to get back to sleep. "Haven't had that dream in a while." he thought. "Wonder how the old man is doing?"

He was thrown out of his thoughts when Twilight began to knock on the door, shouting. "C'mon Trider, get your lazy butt out of the bed and come downstairs."

He rose up, annoyed at the mares persistance. "Alright I'm up, so calm your tits." he shouted at her. After getting her answer the mare went back downstairs and Trider went and got dressed, all the while mumbling obsceneties at the mare. It's been five days since he got out of the hospital and he has been awakened at the same exact hour, every single day. It slowly got on his nerves as he liked to sleep in as much as he could.

He put on a white hoodie with a black owl motive covering the right side of it, over a green tank top. The sleeves of the hoodie were missing, as Trider tore them off when he got it from Rarity. The mare fainted when he did that and since then she had him on her hit-list. Next up he put on a pair of grey jeans and finally his combat boots. He looked himself in the mirror and was satisfied with how he looked.

After he was done dressing up he left his room and went to join his roommate in the kitchen. When he reached the bottom, the smell of breakfast reached his nose. "Hmmmm, smells like pancakes." Despite the bad first impression the people of this planet gave him, he had to admit that they sure knew how to cook. Back on his world there wasn't that much room for fancy dishes or desserts, due tot he war that was raging. So when he first tasted the ponies cooking he became addicted to it. And one of his favourite were pancakes.

As he walked into the kitchen he saw Spike standing next to the stove, flipping one of the delicious treats into the air and catching it in the pan. "Spike mah man, good morning." The drake turned towards Trider and gave him a smile.

"Good morning to you too, your breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." he replied.

"Take your time, can't rush perfection am I right?" he said and winked at him. He then noticed Twilight sitting at the table reading one of her books. He took a seat next to her. "Sup?" was all he said to her.

The mare lowered her book and gave the Kanisar an annoyed look. "Really? Can't you greet me properly, like you do with Spike?"

Trider smirked as he leaned back in his chair. "If you would stop waking me up so early in the goddamn morning, then I would." He paused, before adding. "Or if you cooked meals for me, then I might even consider you a close pal."

Twilight just sighed as she went back to her book. "I swear, you think more with your stomach than with your head."

"And your point is?"

"Nevermind." She gave up on arguing with him, since it was futile.

Before he could say anything, Spike placed the plates with pancakes on the table. Trider salivated at the sight of his enormous stack. He had nearly three times as much pancakes than Twilight and Spike. Together. He picked up the syrup and coated the pancake tower in sweet substance. When he was done he began to gorge on his meal. The mare and drake just watched in awe, as the tower slowly vanished from their sights.

"I still can't believe somepony can eat so much food at once." Said Spike with admiration.

Trider stopped eating to answer his friend. "Whell ya shee Shpike-" He paused so he could swallow the food he had in his mouth. "You see Spike, I'm not a pony. I'm a Kanisar and we are well known for our enormous hunger. We can eat and drink almost anything and we are almost never full."

Trider really liked Spike, he wasn't like the ponies he met until now. Sure, when they first met, there was a lot of tension between the two, since he did hurt his friends and he didn't trust him all that much. But after they were seated down by Twilight, after they got into a little scuffle, they talked to each other and learned they actually could get along. Spike told him all about he was hatched by Twilight and how he grew up surrounded by those not of his kind. Trider could sympathize with him on that. He also told him about all the adventures he and his friends went on and Trider was actually impressed at how badass the girls are. He never said it out loud though. When Spike told him about himself, it was Triders turn to talk about himself. He told him about all the missions he went on and the people he helped save. Though he didn't tell him anything about how things were, when he was ripped from his world, lying that he was part of some special forces. He didn't tell anyone about what was happening on his planet as he didn't think they needed to know, it was none of their business. Since then they became close friends and liked to hang out with each other.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I mean you emptied our fridge in just one single day." Spike smirked. "I'm surprised you're not fat yet, if you've been eating like that all your life."

Trider just stuck out his tounge and gave him a small glare. The drake surprised the Kanisar when they first met. When Twilight told him that she also has her assistant living with her, he was expecting another pony, not a lizard man. Spike was still just a teenager so he was still kind of short, he barely reached Triders chest. The dragon was covered in purple scales, with a light green underbelly. On his head were giant dark green spikes that went all the way down his back to the tip of his tail. On the side of his heads he also had two green fins. He usually wore a purple hoodie with green accentuations. Beneath it he had a bright green T-shirt. He also wore a pair of dark blue jeans and white sneakers.

"Speaking of which," Twilight interjected. "we have to do some shopping, since we are in dire need of some supplies."

"Like?" trider asked.

"Well food for one, then some more shampoo and conditioner, as well as a new brush for myself, since somepony has been using mine for the past few days." she deadpanned at the Kanisar.

Trider lifted his tail and hugged it. "Hey can you blame me? I mean, look at how shiny and silky smooth it is. By the time got out of the forest I thought it will never achieve its former glory."

Twilight just facepalmed. "Sometimes I just can't understand you." She sighed as she continued. "We will also have to make you some new clothes, since your old ones are destroyed and you can't wear these for the rest of your life."

Trider narrowed his eyes, crossed his arms and said in a serious tone. "Challenge accepted."

"Trider I'm being serious. I know you and Rarity don't see eye to eye, but I'm certain she would still make some clothes for you."

"Yeah, while doing something to them that will make my hair turn pink once I put them on or maybe they will make me do some silly dance until I bow down kiss her fee- I mean hooves." Trider concluded.

Twilight was not amused. "Really? C'mon I know she hates you, but she would never do something like that." She paused. "Although I wouldn't blame her if she did."

"Whaddya mean?" Trider asked, while glaring holes into her.

"You destroyed one of her works, after she graciously gave it to you, as an apology. And you did it in front of her."

Trider huffed and crossed his arms again. "I already told you that I hate sleeves, since they make me feel constricted. And I said I was sorry, plus am i not wearing the damn thing right this instance?"

Twilight sighed and rubbed her temples. "Look, just come with me to her, so can take your measurements and I will make sure she doesn't do anything drastic."

"Fine." he finally gave up.

"Can I come too?" asked Spike wit hope in his eyes.

"Ah-ah-ah, not so fast young colt. You know you are grounded for going to that party two days ago and not telling me." she said with authority.

Spikes form slumped on his chair as he sighed. Seeing this Trider nudged him and spoke. "Hey don't worry man I'll make sure twilight says hi to your ladyfriend." He grinned as he saw the drakes face turning bright red.

"And why can't you tell her?" asked Twilight.

Trider blew a raspberry, before he replied. "Are you kidding me? If I just as much sneeze she will rip me a new one."

Suddenly Twilight mouth twisted into a wide smile. "Don't tell me the big bad wolf is afraid of one little mare?"

At the remark Trider stood from his chair so fast he hit the table. "I. Am. Not. Afraid. I'm just cautious, since I can't hurt anyone without a probable cause, otherwise I would serve that bitch a full course meal of knuckle sandwiches."

He was suddenly hit in the back of the head by both Twilight and Spike. "What did I tell you about cursing in my home?" They both gave him a stern gaze as he slumped his shoulders.

"I'm sorry for cursing." He apologized to Twilight. He then turned to Spike and apologized to him as well. "And I'm sorry I insulted your crush."

Satisfied Twilight put all the dishes into the sink, leaving them for Spike to clean up. "We'll be back by noon, so I wanna see this place clean when we get back."

"Yes ma'am." Spike saluted while standing on a chair.

She then turned to Trider and beckoned him to come with her. "C'mon we already have a lot of things to do and Celestia won't wait forever."

Without saying anything he followed her out of their tree-home to help her with her shopping.


They spent the entire morning going from stand to stand, and from store to store, buying all the neccessary material they need. Before the clock struck noon, they were back home where Spike waited for them with lunch. After lunch they rested for a bit, before they headed towards the Carousel Boutique. Soon they were standing in front of the fashionistas door.

"Do you really have to have that thing on when we come here?" She asked her companion.

"Yes, yes I do." he said. On his nose he had a laundry clip. "This place has so much perfume it will make me gag before I even enter. So this is for both my and your own good."

She didn't even want to reply to that and she knocked. "Coming~" sounded a voice in melodical tune. Soon the door opened and there stood the white unicorn fashionista. "Twilight it is a pleasure to see you." she said in a happy voice and a smile. When her gaze turned to the Kanisar her expression fell into a scowl. "What do you want?" she asked him in a cold tone.

Twilight smiled nervously. "Heh heh. Well you see Rarity we came here, because Trider here, is in need of new clothes." She paused and her eyes jumped between the two. "We were hoping you would be wiling to make some for him, pretty please."

Rarity continued to stare at the man before she replied. "Why? So he can destroy them in front of me? Again?"

This time it was Trider who replied. "Look I really am sorry for what I did and I'm happy with the clothes you gave me, they are really awesome." He paused so he could see how she would react, before he continued. She didn't say anything just montioned for him to go on. "I promise I won't ruin anymore of your clothes, even if they don't match my tastes. Instead I will tell you about what I think is wrong and let you fix it."

Rarity remaind stoic, but eventually she relented and allowed the two to enter. The room they entered was huge and decorated in such a style it reminded Trider of a ball room he had seen in some magazines. There were ponyquins scattered across the place and there were also several dressing rooms.

"Before we start though I have to ask. Why do you have a laundry clip on your nose?" she asked the Kanisar.

"Cuz this place stinks."

At that Twilight facepalmed. "Is he trying to make her hate him?" she thought. When she looked at her friend she saw she was getting angry. Before the situation could escalate any further she jumped between the two. "What he means Rarity is that your home is covered in so much perfume, that while it doesn't bother anypony else, it is very unpleasant to him, because his nose is as good as that of a dog. So please forget about his dumb reply and just calm down."

The mare took in a deep breath and did what told her. "Very well. I can forgive him for that one, since I know he isn't the most tactful of ponies." She then walked over to a table in a corner and picked up a measuring tape and her glasses. She turned around and spoke to Trider. "Now if you would please remove your clothing so I can get started."

Trider obliged and began to strip. Both mares, even Rarity, blushed when they saw him take off his hoodie and tank top and exposing his fine toned muscles. He then took off his pants and the blushes only intesified. Rarity cleared her throat and approached the man. "Now if you could turn around for me so I can measure your back." He did as she said and turned. She began to measure him and they fell into a deathly silence.

Eventually getting tired of the quiet Rarity spoke up. "So how was your day?"

Twilight immediatelly decided to reply. "Oh it was quite uneventful. We did some shopping, before we came here. We ran out of food. Again."

Rarity shook her head. "I fell kind of sorry for you darling. Having to house such a gluttonous ruffian." She then resumed her work and continued. "I hope you will soon start to help twilight and Spike around the house."

"Don't worry I will." he replied as he lifted his right arm to allow her to measure it. "Tomorrow I can finally start working out again and it also means I can go hunting." He started to drool at the thought of finally getting his meat. When the doctors told him he couldn't do any strineous activity for a few more days he thought he was gonna bite their heads off. In fact he almost did.

"Ah yes. Hunting. So you can satisfy your carnivorous desires." she said in disgust.

Trider glared at her and scowled. "Oh I'm sorry you don't like that I have to eat in order to, you know, live. I'm sure I can change my goddamn fucking biology to better suit your tastes, your exalted highness." he spoke in mock tone.

They stared at each others eyes, trying to make each other back off. That was when Twilight decided to jump in. "Alright you guys, could we try and not kill each other? Again?"

Rarity scoffed, while Trider huffed and they turned away from each other. Rarity went back to her table to set down her equipment and the measurements. "Thankfully I am already finished. You can pick up your clothes in about three days." Twilight reached into her purse, but the fashionista stopped her. "Do not worry about the payment darling, I'll give them to you free of charge. After all," she shifted her gaze to the Kanisar, who was putting his clothes back on. "you have to take care of him and we both know that he can eat for two grown stallions worth of food."

"Why thank you, I didn't know you cared." Trider said as he approached the two.

"It wasn't a compliment." she barked at him and he just shrugged.

Afterwards the two left, but not before Trider flipped the bird at the mare and she did the same. As they were heading back to the library, Trider began to head in a different direction.

"You going for a walk again?" she asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah have to get the smell of perfume off of me."

Twilight started to walk. "Alright then, see you later." Before she headed back she said one more thing to Trider. "Oh and please come home before eight. We have some business to do at Sugarcube Corner tonight."

He just waved at her, signaling he got the message, and walked off towards the edge of the town.

The Kanisar didn't go out much, except for a daily walk. On the first day, when he got out of the hospital, Twilight showed him around town and all the major landmarks. She also showed him where all of her friends stayed. When they toured the town they also ran into numerous ponies. Some ran away when they saw him, while some didn't talk to him. He didn't blame them, because by that time the rumor about the fight spread across Ponyville and he became a social outcast. It didn't bother him since he prefered to be alone.

Eventually he came to the foot of a small hill outside of town. He began to walk to the top and once he reached it, he lied under the single tree that grew there and relaxed. He discovered this place on his second day when he went for his first walk, he wanted to go to marketplace, but he somehow ended up on Sweet Apple Acres. After getting directions from Applejack, he tried to find his way back to the treehouse, but ended up here. From that day on he always came up here to clear his mind and to just relax. From here he could see the entire town and he had to admit it looked amazing. As he continued to watch the scenery, sleep slowly started to crawl up to him, until his eyes closed and he fell into a peaceful slumber.


"Hurry up or we're going to be late." Twilight said as she dragged Trider towards their destination.

"Twilight it's only five till eight, I'm sure we're gonna make it." the man complained as he was dragged by the mare. As soon as he said that, the gingerbread house came into their view. "Told you so."

"Even so, it's better to be early than to be tardy." Twilight rebuted.

When Trider looked at the building he felt something was off. All the lights were off and there was also no one around, which despite the late hour there should still be ponies out in the streets doing whatever. He sniffed the air and caught a whiff of multiple scents coming from the store, some of which he recognised. thoughts began to run through his head. "Are they planning an ambush? If they are, why? I haven't done anything wrong? Did Celestia change her mind? If so I won't go down without a fight." He looked then looked at twilight. "If bad goes to worse I can use her as a hostage and escape this place."

With that he followed the mare through the door. The inside was pitch black, not even his wolf eyes could see. He was prepared to fight whoever was about to jump at him.

Then the lights turned on.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Trider looked around himself and saw, what he guessed, everypony from the town standing in front of him. He continued to look around in confusion, until Pinkie jumped in front of him.

"Were you surprised? Were you? I bet you were?" she rattled off.

The man was opening and closing his mouth like a fish on dry land, trying to respond to what she asked him. "Ummm, yeah?" His eyes shifted around the room, before they settled on the pink mare. "The hells all this?" he asked.

"Duh, it's your 'Welcome To Equis/Equestria/Ponyville Party Extravaganza'. Didn't I tell you I was going to throw it for you while you were still in the hospital?"

"Guess I must've forgotten about it." He said scratching his head. "But goddamn this looks like it will be quite a party."

"And you're right in assuming that." She then grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him onto the center of the room. "Now enough chit-chat, let's get this party started."

And as if on cue the music started to play and the ponies began to either dance, drink or talk with eachother. Trider too decided to join in.

The party started out calmly, but as time progressed it became more and more wild. Trider at first didn't want to socialize with others and only gorge himself on all the food he could get his hands on. Eventually though, with Twilights insistence, he also began to talk with the rest of the ponies. He found out they weren't all a bunch of jerks or extremely rude, in fact some were quite nice. Ponies as well learned that the alien wasn't as bad as everypony made him out to be, except when you get him angry and they extreme care to remember that. At one point Trider was approached by two mares. he found out they were the two mares he saved from the collapsing building on the day when he came to town. They introduced themselves as Lyra and Bon Bon, and Trider swore they were more than just friends, despite what they said, and they wanted to thank him for saving them. They wanted to do it earlier, but never had the chance to do so. He accepted their thanks and headed back towards the tables and once again began to eat.

At one point he was even forced to go dancing. He tried to refuse, but he was overwhelmed by requests. It didn't end well. When he was done several ponies had to be taken off the dance floor, two chairs and a table was also broken. Despite that everyone had a great time.


"CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!"

Berry Punch and Trider put down their glasses and another pair was set on the table. The man smirked at the mare and taunted. "Awww, is that everything ya got. Only 11 glasses and you're done?"

The purple mare wanted to say something to him, but she only fell out of her chair and fell asleep on the floor. The crowd cheered at Triders victory, while he only shrugged and downed the final drink before getting up and walking away.

"That was unbelieveable, I've never seen anyone outdrink Berry, not even Big Mac and he can handle his drink." Twilight said in astonishment.

Trider burped as he bathed in her praise. "Well i guess she never went up against a Kanisar. I coould drink an entire barrel and wouldn't even feel drowsy."

The mare just gaped at him. "Your kind is really something."

He shrugged and went over to the food table when ran into the pink mare. "Hey there," she greeted. "I brought you some cake since you never had one before. I want you be the first one to try it." She pulled a plate and a piece of cake out of her mane and surprisingly there was no hair on the cake itself. "Because you never had cake before, I didn't know what flavor I should try, so decided on the safest one. Chocolate. So I used all the chocolate we had at disposal and baked you some. Everypony loves chocolate and you will too."

Trider looked between the mare and the dessert in his hands before patting her on the head. "Thanks a lot Pinkie." He picked up a fork and sliced a small part of the cake and ate it. His eyes grew to the size of plates. "This. Is. The. best. Thing. I. Ever. Ate." Pinkie blushed at the compliment and smiled. Trider wanted to continue to east the food of gods when they were interrupted by the rest of the Mane 6.

"What are you all standing around here like statues for? Karaoke is about to begin." exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

"And the ponies want ta hear some songs from yer world Trider. What do ya say?" Applejack asked the man.

Trider mulled it over, until a sharp pain ran through his body. He dropped the plate and the cake as he grabbed his chest. The girls looked at him in worry and they surrounded him.

"Trider are you ok?" asked Twilight.

"What's wrong, are you feeling fine?" Fluttershy asked, this time in quite an audible tone.

The pain began to subside and the Kanisar relaxed. "Relax I'm fine, just a little-" As soon as it left the pain returned, this time worse. He turned pale as his breathing became heavy. Soon he began to cough violently and he was sweating. The music stopped as everyponies gaze fell on their guest of honor. They became worried something might be wrong and the girls tried to help him. But it only got worse, he began hacking and he collapsed on the floor.

Fluttershy crouched down next to him and turned him onto his back. "Everypony step back we need to give him some room to breathe." The way she said that was unlike anypony has ever heard from Fluttershy. They all backed and Fluttershy then turned to Twilight. "Twilight can you remove his shirt and tank top, so he can breathe easily." Twilight nodded and she ignited her horn and in a flash his clothes were gone. The pegasus looked back at the man to see if there was any improvement. But Trider to continue to hack, until it all of sudden stopped.

His body laied motionless on the floor. Everypony slowly began to step closer to see what happened. The girls looked at him with shock the same thought running through their minds.

"Is.. Is he dead?" Twilight finally managed to find her voice to ask the question everypony was thinking.

Fluttershy put her ear onto his chest to see if he had a pulse. Soon she heard the soft thumps and sighed in relief. "He is fine." She said as she raised her head. "But we should take him to the hospital, in case something is-"

She was cut off, when without warning Triders upper torso rose up startling the mare. Everypony looked at him, wondering if he was fine. "Uhhh, dude you feeling okay there?" asked Rainbow Dash.

Trider slowly turned his head towards the mare staring at her with thousand yards long gaze. Eventually a scowl crawled onto his face and he pointed a finger at her. "Shut yer damn *hic* trap ya walkin nature wonder."

Everypony just stared at him.

"Twilight?"

"Yes Applejack?"

"Is he drunk?"

"I think believe so."

Trider slowly got onto his feet and wobeled in place. "What are y'all shtanding *hic* round fer, let'sh *hic* get thish party going." saying that he attempted to walk towards the buffet, but collapsed onto the floor.

"Maybe we should help him before he hurts himself or anypony else for that matter." said rarity and the rest agreed. Before they could reach him however, he began to yell and thrash around. "Who in the name of *hic* holy monkey balls took my shirt?" He looked at a random stallion and pointed at him. "It wash you *hic* washn't it?"

"No I didn't take it." the stallion replied shaking his head and slowly backing off.

"Yer a faking liar ya *hic*, ya sorry excushe fer a man." Suddenly his hands started to glow. "I'll show ye what *hic* happens when ya shteal and then *hic* lie to me ya shithead." He released the blast, but toppled over and so the projectiles hit the ceiling and not the poor stallion. At that moment everypony began to flee from the facility. Trider looked around himself confused. "Where are ya'll *hic going? The party ish right *hic* ere?"

The girls were trying to get through the crowd, but it proved difficult as they were swept away by the mass, with the exception of Applejack. Thanks to her earth pony strengh she was able to make it through and reach the intoxicated man. "Where did ya run off ta *hic* ya dirty rotten animal?" he looked around trying to find the stallion he attacked before. Then he felt a hand on his shoulders and turned around to see the stetson wearing mare.

She took a deep breath as she grabbed him by the shoulders. "Trider listen yer drunk and are causing unecessary damage. So I beg of you please stop this at once."

The man looked at her his eyes almost like looking through at something else behind her. Then he focused himself on the mare as a grin appeared on his face. "Ya know somethin *hic*, I alwaysh had a thing fer *hic* cowgirls." he said in a whisper so only Applejack could hear.

She looked him in the eyes confused. "What are ya tal-?"

She was cut off as trider pressed his lips against hers. The mare was shocked. She wanted to push him away, but at the same time pull him closer. When Trider broke kiss Applejack was blushing like mad and didn't know what to do. Then the Kanisar raised his right arm into the air.

"That's all folks." he said before he collapsed, leaving the mare even more confused.

Author's Note:

OH BOY! HERE COME THE SHIPPERS. ALL ARE WELCOMED ABOARD THE S.S. TRIJACK.
On another note, I'm felling like I'm pampering you guys by submitting a new story every single day, but I alone am to blame for that.
Like always leave a comment telling me what you think about the chapter and the story, as well as if there are any mistakes or things I can improve upon.

I have decided upon what Triders theme song would be as well as the theme song for this arc/season.

Triders theme.

Arc/season theme.
Until next time.

PreviousChapters Next