• Published 20th Aug 2017
  • 2,864 Views, 355 Comments

The Road Trip of A-Holes! - Sense of Humor



Seven entirely different beings embark on the weirdest trip.

  • ...
6
 355
 2,864

Lee

The Assemblance of Uatu Watchers sneered at the small metal craft that screamed its way over their heads, then disappeared into nothingness. One of them shook his head in disapproval of the sight. “Hmmph! How Rude. That's the Universe, I tell you…” He rubbed his massive forehead. “One of these days, someone is going to really be fed up with it!”

“Oh, balderdash.” Another said, looking down at their important speaker. “Please, sir. Continue.”

“Indeed! Never mind that rude interruption. What happened after your delivery with Tony Stank?”

The old man sitting below them smiled, his grin glowing even through the helmet of his spacesuit. If there was one thing he enjoyed doing for his audience, no matter who it was, it was telling them an inviting story they couldn’t wait to hear more of. “Well…” He nodded happily. “After lamenting about the sixties and meeting that head-eating feller...I found myself selling a Spider-man outfit to a kid. I think his name had two M's in it...Matthew Mcconaughey or something.”

Author's Note:

RIP