• Published 30th Oct 2016
  • 463 Views, 9 Comments

Orgins of General Obsidian Blaze - Obsidian Blaze



Originating from one hive Obsidian Blaze must adapt to the devious deception changelings.

  • ...
 9
 463

The date

"Oh man, oh man what am I going to do?" Rianbow Dash asked herself out loud running frantically around her room. "I mean he's a changeling how do I know he doesn't just what to feed off my love?" she continued. "Come on you're the most awesome mare in Equestria and a wonderbolt and you're scared of a date." Dash shook her head after crashing into her bathroom door.

"I hope I didn't scare her, I was a bit blunt." Blaze beraded himself. "I'll pick her up from her house and we can talk on the way." Blaze continued.

"Coming!" Dash yelled. Opening the door to her house she gasped. "Um hi." she stuttered.

"I figured it would be best to come pick you up." Blaze explained.

"Um nopony saw you like that right?" Dash asked looking at him.

"No, nopony saw me like this, I waited till I was clear of town before releasing my disguise." Blaze explained.

"Ok good." Dash sighed in relief. "Well let's go." she continued. Upon reaching town Obsidian Blaze disguised himself once more. Dash ordered her food and drink upon reaching the Hayburger. "Dam I left my bits at home." Dash cursed at herself before Blaze rolled his eyes and placing the appropriate amount on the counter.

"What name is this order under?" the stallion behind the counter asked with a bored expression.

"Obsidian Blaze." Blaze answered. Sitting at a table with Rainbow Dash the two chatted for a bit.

"Obsidian Blaze!" the stallion called out. Getting up Blaze walked up to the counter to grab the food.

"Hey there beautiful what's your name?" a Pegasus stallion asked plopping down in the seat opposite of her.

"Hey that's my dates seat!" Dash screeched angerly.

"What that little unicorn?" the stallion asked with a snort.

"Yea and he could kick your flank from here to Canterlot." Dash remarked.

"I'd like to see him try." the stallion laughed.

"And I'd like you to respect the lady's wishes and leave." Blaze stated putting the tray of food down.

"Oh yea and what you gonna do toothpick." the stallion snorted at the request. "I bet I could beat you out of here." he continued laughing.

"While I doubt that I'd prefer to avoid a confertation as of right now, there are foals here." Blaze replied calmly.

"Why you little." the stallion growled colliding his hoof with the side of Blaze's head. Grunting at the pain Blaze simply looked forward again, a red mark appeared from where the hoof collided. "What you gonna do toothpick?" the stallion mocked swinging his hoof again.

"Sir I strongly advise you stop." Blaze suggested, anger creeping into his voice. Smack, he winced as yet another blow connected with him. Just as another blow was about to connect Blaze forced a blast of magistrate all around only knocking down the stallion, leaving all else untouched. A red flame consumed Blaze as his magic skyrocketed.

"What the hay?" Dash gasped in surprise.

"Hey now let's not get carried away now." the stallion stuttered.

"I gave you a chance to back down, but that ship has sailed." Blaze growled anger flowing with his voice. With that the stallion fled. Calming down Blaze fainted.

"Blaze!" Dash yelled. "Somepony get a doctor or something!" she screamed.

"What happened?" Blaze asked opening his eyes. "No it happened didn't it?" he asked worried.

"Well if your talking about fire engulfing you and scaring everypony, then yes." Twilight stated. "What was that anyways, the surge of magic woke Princess Luna up" she continued.

"Dam I was hoping to never have to explain this." Blaze stated, fear in his voice. "Well it's rare but a few warrior class changelings have been known to have short tempers and when they lose it their magic skyrockets." he explained. "Though they do typically have very little control over their magic when they go berserk." he continued.

"Well maybe we could try that date thing again some time?" Dash asked creeping though the door.

"Perhaps after I've recovered, it will take about a day two at the most." Blaze explained. Feeling his horn heat up Blaze lit it reviling Celestia.

"What happened?" Celestia asked concern lining her voice.

"Lost my temper, I'll contact you again later but for now I need to rest." Blaze responded before cutting the flow of magic from his horn. "Hey Ms. Dash may I speak to you alone please." he asked. Nodding the rest left the room. "Hey sorry you had to see that last night." he apologized.

"Hey don't say that, that stupid stallion had it coming to him." Dash stated holding back a laugh. "And just call me Dash ok, we're dating." she continued blushing.

"There is one thing about berserkers I didn't mention." Blaze stated looking down. "Some of us have been known to gain full control over it making us some of the most vicious combatants in this world." he continued looking up at her confused expression.

"Well that's good but hey how about my place six o'clock?" Dash asked worryingly.

"Alright I'll try to be there." Blaze responded, a slight smile on his face. "Well I made it." he stated looking at the door to Dash's home. Knocking his ears perked up at a crash.

"I said no!" Dash screamed at the stallion from their last date.

"Oh come on you saw what that thing is." the stallion snorted.

"Yea I saw but I got to know him, sure he has a short temper but he doesn't like to hurt others if he can help it." Dash shot back. Disguising himself Blaze forced the doors open.

"She said no!" Blaze yelled at the stallion. Charging at the stallion he charged a spell and teleported right behind him. The stallion slammed against the wall as Blaze put all his strength into a kick.

"Thanks Blaze." Dash stated running up to him.

"Listen to me now what you saw at the Hayburger was only a taste leave now!" Blaze yelled sternly.

"Oh yea and i'm Princess Celestia." the stallion retorted.

"It can be arranged for you to meet her personally." Blaze growled. Igniting his horn a image of Celestia appeared.

"Ah General Blaze to what do I owe the pleasure." Celestia asked. Looking at his glare Celestia saw the stallion. "Oh this." Celestia sighed. "You need to stop this, but the fact that General Blaze contacted me about you is the last straw." she continued. "General you may bring him to Canterlot by any means required." she finished canceling the spell.

"You're coming with me" Blaze sneered, his armor coming out of the closet.

"G-general?" the stallion stammered. "Listen there's no need for trouble now." he continued backing into the wall. Charging a spell Blaze teleported the stallion straight to the throne room in Canterlot castle.

"Now about that date?" Blaze asked.

"Ok." Dash stated. Dash began giggling at the thought of what might happen to the stallion. "Well I'd say that when much better." she stated.

"Yep definitely better, but I've got one more thing planed." Blaze stated smirking. counting down from ten in his head.

"Woa!" Rainbow Dash yelled as a team of Wonderbolts flew by. "Wait did you?" she asked looking at Blaze. Nodding he smiled. "Well good night." Dash said leaving a peck on Blaze's cheak.

"Good night Dash." Blaze stated. "See you tomorrow." he finished walking back to his home as Rainbow Dash flew to hers.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment